IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole world is turning gay? Also, dont fuck with my anderson cooper.

Notice he's omitted the miracle babies Peter and Bella from his story. Interesting.

I need to go start a FB account just so I can follow still gay greg around when he posts this shit and asks about the miracle babies. If he was constantly being asked everytime he posted his story, it might make him shut up a tiny bit.

those ladies in the photo look like they are saying "Just smile and nod. The touched lady is taking pictures."

Brava Eleventy!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I still have a crush on him, and I can't help it. Those eyes just kill me. The man is pretty and he can dress.

The internet will never forget!

8-)

I'm no Bible expert, but aren't telling giant lies about a miracle pregnancy and condemning gay people (especially when you are gay as a picknet basket) pretty sinful? I don't think Jesus would approve of this charade.

[attachment=0]anderson.JPG[/attachment]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uh, he does realize that those last words of his were spoken by MLK, not Jesus Christ, and had nothing to do with being free from the gay, but free from... oh never mind. :x

those ladies in the photo look like they are saying "Just smile and nod. The touched lady is taking pictures."

Could be worse.

Dede could have been duck-facing.

I really like his subconscious association with Cooper Anderson, heh heh. And they have a similar appearance, too. Nice.

I think gaygreg quite effectively blew his X-gay cover with that post.

I really like his subconscious association with Cooper Anderson, heh heh. And they have a similar appearance,[ too. Nice.

I think gaygreg quite effectively blew his X-gay cover with that post.

Now you just take that back :snooty:

"Seems like the whole world is turning gay. GOD HELP US!"

Translation: Seems like there are hot guys everywhere I turn. Like Anderson Cooper. And he's gay too, so we could totally...NO!! NO!! I MEAN I LOVE WOMEN!!!!! I MARRIED A WOMAN OF GOD!!! I HAVE A WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! I'M NOT GAY ANYMORE!!!! ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

I also enjoy that he's had a "hard time" keeping up (appearances?) but that's just an aside to snicker at.

Ever see Regretsy? :shock:

I totally know what to get my cousin's son for his next birthday. Hell, they got my son a stuffed typhoid doll when he was a toddler, which was hilarious. Dede's last FB post said that gifts were welcomed, so I think a crocheted teratoma would be apropos.

Dede's last FB post said that gifts were welcomed, so I think a crocheted teratoma would be apropos.

I think she already has one. How many does one need?

I think she already has one. How many does one need?

She has an actual teratoma, not a felted or a crocheted one.

I need to go start a FB account just so I can follow still gay greg around when he posts this shit and asks about the miracle babies. If he was constantly being asked everytime he posted his story, it might make him shut up a tiny bit.

Someone has asked him about his 11 months pregnant wife in the comments of his Anderson Cooper post. What's the bet the question is ignored or deleted?

Well played to whomever asked the 64 million question, though :)

Edited: riffles

Someone has asked him about his 11 months pregnant wife in the comments of his Anderson Cooper post. What's the bet the question is ignored or deleted?

Well played to whomever asked the 64 million question, though :)

Edited: riffles

This is the comment:

Did your wife have her baby yet, Xgay? Wasn't she due the beginning of January? Last I saw she didn't, that would make her almost 11 months pregnant?

Pure awesome!

ANNNNND....I googled it. I knew what a teratoma was but curiosity got the best of me and I googled it anyway. Why do I always do this to myself minutes before going to bed??? A restful sleep, I will not have.

Dede has the crazy eyes like I've never before seen.

Dede has the crazy eyes like I've never before seen.

I was just looking at her most recent pics and I swear I was coming here to post the exact same thing. Between that and her smile I wouldn't turn my back on her for a second :?

It looks to me that her eyes just roll about independently in their sockets. She is full on bat shite crazy to the nth degree. She's scary!

And the comments are gone! Can't have anyone asking about the "pregnancy". :lol:

Do they think people are just going to forget?

Archived