IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

Yeah, it's like when I used to check this board and the Maxwells' blog throughout the day (Hi, Steve, Jesus may love you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!) hoping against hope that a courtship would be announced for Poor Sarah. I think at this point, it's even money whether a courtship for Sarah or Dede's miracle baby comes first.

Hell, Dede may give birth to a guy old enough to marry Sarah! :D

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xgay Greg

5 hours ago

Remember, there will be NO sin in heaven!!"

Which is precisely why I'm so pleased to be headed in the opposite direction when it's my time to go! :angelic-halofell:

Which is precisely why I'm so pleased to be headed in the opposite direction when it's my time to go! :angelic-halofell:

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

The sinners are much more fun." :twisted:

Okay so I ran the google image search on teratomas, and wow is that fascinating. But WTF is up with the knit and felted teratoma "art" from etsy?

Okay so I ran the google image search on teratomas, and wow is that fascinating. But WTF is up with the knit and felted teratoma "art" from etsy?

What's up with almost anything from etsy.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

The sinners are much more fun." :twisted:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain

What's up with almost anything from etsy.

Now, now, I usually find really cute jewelry on etsy. As long as I don't stray out of the jewelry search criteria, I'm usually safe from finding knitted body parts.

Now, now, I usually find really cute jewelry on etsy. As long as I don't stray out of the jewelry search criteria, I'm usually safe from finding knitted body parts.

Reminds me of that campaign to knit uteruses and mail them to Rick Santorum.

jezebel.com/5894402/knit-a-uterus-to-donate-to-a-congressman-in-need

She posted pictures from a women's conference last week. The one in which she appears in a reflection looks like she's trying to hide her mid-section. I was convinced that they both needed psychiatric help, but now I'm wondering if it's a hoax again.

575236_10200936400035062_283044208_n.jpg

Just the fact that she's even able to get into that position is enough evidence that she's not eleventy months pregnant. Sorry DeDe, but it you had 10+ pounds of baby plus water... you aint rockin an overnight praise party.

She posted pictures from a women's conference last week. The one in which she appears in a reflection looks like she's trying to hide her mid-section. I was convinced that they both needed psychiatric help, but now I'm wondering if it's a hoax again.

I'm sure that there are other photos floating around the interwebz. People love to post pictures, especially with someone they deem so Godly. :roll:

those ladies in the photo look like they are saying "Just smile and nod. The touched lady is taking pictures."

61405_10200269640886500_646240612_n.jpg

Not a great tummy shot, but this was taken in December and it's quite obvious she's not pregnant. She would have been 8 months pregnant and it would show at this angle.

those ladies in the photo look like they are saying "Just smile and nod. The touched lady is taking pictures."

That's exactly what I was thinking! It reminds me of when we'd go on field trips when I was in school, and there'd be that one kid that you weren't really friends with who wanted to take a picture of your group of friends. She's totally creepin' in that picture.

I wish her belly pics were still up. Then, we could reverse image search and see if she stole them from anyone.

I wish her belly pics were still up. Then, we could reverse image search and see if she stole them from anyone.

Did anybody screencap any entries featuring them? Crop and Google Image upload, and voilà...

61405_10200269640886500_646240612_n.jpg

Not a great tummy shot, but this was taken in December and it's quite obvious she's not pregnant. She would have been 8 months pregnant and it would show at this angle.

Well, what do you know? Maybe she's carrying it in her derrière, à la Kim Kardashian!!!!!!!11!!

I don't think she stole the images from anyone. If I were going to post pictures to fake a pregnancy, I would want ones that actually looked like a pregnant torso instead of fluid retention + belly fat at a weird angle :?

So is this "pregnancy" ending by them pretending this drama never happened?

I don't think she stole the images from anyone. If I were going to post pictures to fake a pregnancy, I would want ones that actually looked like a pregnant torso instead of fluid retention + belly fat at a weird angle :?

See, I'm not entirely sure, because she doesn't look nearly so big in a lot of her photos. But you never know, I guess.

Archived