IGNORED

Closet Racist, Adoptive Mom, Annoying Narcissist ...

Morton Fan

No kidding! And like the PP said, hot chocolate to Hosanna isn't exactly a necessity. Hosanna's the only one who really sounds busy.

Why not send Hosanna to work with a thermos full of hot coco? That would save her a trip and some money.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe that there are healthy, loving couples in the world who can't adopt for petty, stupid reasons but this bitch with her active breast cancer and history of disruption and 5 kids can. Un-fucking-believable. Such a rage trigger for me. Tell me again why she's worthy to adopt and gay couples aren't...?

'MURICA IS BETTER THAN CHINA Y'ALL

Selfish, selfish China, wanting to keep its own citizens in its own country rather than dole them out to Americans with aggressive breast cancer and a history of disrupting adoptions. :roll:

After all, an American with a shaky adoption story and a serious (often fatal) disease trumps some icky third-world place daring to steal its own people from Americans who want them. Because USA! USA! USA!

*sigh*

So like this.

Lori seems to think that China should just keep sending her children until she finds one that she might like enough to keep.

Although not about Lori specifically, couldn't help but notice that in the "orphange" the Duggars went to in China, the children seemed to be much cleaner, well fed and receiving much more affectionate attention than I've ever seen the Duggars give the Lost Girls or the Howlers. Are institutions the best place for chldren? No. Are well-run group facilities in one's own country and culture superior to being shipped halfway around the world to be abused by batshit narcissists? Absolutely.

Laurel could use your $ to help them find a way to have some summer fun. You know, because she hasn't already been to Mexico this summer or on a beach get away with her husband a few months ago. :evil-eye:

Yeah, I just posted a comment asking if Mexico counted as a vacay. She should be excited to have a comment again!

Yeah, I just posted a comment asking if Mexico counted as a vacay. She should be excited to have a comment again!

That was NOT a vacation. That was the Lord's work. Oh.so.hard.

I've never once seen her take some constructive criticism from comments. She'll either rip you a new one in the comment section or write a big post about why you're a wrong a$$hole.

That was NOT a vacation. That was the Lord's work. Oh.so.hard.

I've never once seen her take some constructive criticism from comments. She'll either rip you a new one in the comment section or write a big post about why you're a wrong a$$hole.

That cracked me up... I was wondering if that comment was from someone here!

I was busy crafting the perfect hurt response when I realized I just didn't care enough. Then I went on, you kow, living.my.life.

She reminds me of a hormonal teenage girl...the highs and lows, just posting song lyrics, not thinking things through.

When she asks for advice on her blog, she just gets upset with any opinion that doesn't back-up what she wants to do.

• 1 month later...

Oh Laurel! Another post about being attacked by the devil instead of perhaps facing consequences of poor choices. I love how all of these setbacks on this trip couldn't possibly be a sign that they shouldn't take the trip. She bitches about EVERYTHING!

Maybe Jim can't get a job because your stupid blog has been read by someone in a hiring position. Maybe you should be thankful you got a 30th anniversary trip last year in Puerto Rico instead of bitching that you won't get a romantic room in San Antonio while your kids camp. Maybe Kayla decided to stay w/the kids in Minnesota because you are batshit crazy!

Maybe Kayla decided to stay w/the kids in Minnesota because you are batshit crazy!

Do you think they had a falling out?? I was curious about how that all went down.

I imagine it was just exhausting to spend that much time w/her. Maybe Cassie & Carissa rescued her. Just thought the whole thing was odd.

I've been following their trip as well and imagined that Carissa grabbed at the first lifeline she could. I also imagined it was because "Mama" speaks.the.same.way.she.writes. Yes.she.does.

I imagine it was just exhausting to spend that much time w/her. Maybe Cassie & Carissa rescued her. Just thought the whole thing was odd.

It WAS very odd. 'Mama' seems to be fairly close to Kayla, which is why I was surprised. At first she seemed to gloss over it like it was nothing dramatic, but her latest post makes me wonder if Kayla got upset with 'Mama' for something.

Am I the only one who finds it atrocious that 'Mama' makes a huge deal of visiting all her family members, but conveniently neglected to swing by and visit, um, her own daughter? Poor Rachel.

I find 'Mama' oh.so.horrendous.

ETA: also, considering 'Mama' is oh.so.broke and had lots of added expenses on this trip (car repairs, et al), and that the trip itself must be pretty expensive (camping or not, it's lots of money in gas alone), it seems a bit indulgent to spend money on a romantic hotel room with 'Papa.'

The was she writes is "Oh So Annoying" as is the false humility

Her writing style--the whining, the changes in font, the formatting so that everything.looks.so.poetic--makes me scream. Laurel: quit yer bitchin' and learn how to use paragraphs.

I always feel like she throws pics of Sarah in there just to seem like she isn't ignoring her. Yes. She. Does!

I hate her for so many reasons but mostly her entitled attitude. It is ok for her kids to be on state insurance but not anyone else's. The mocha machine, the mac computers, the trips, everything else. There are a ton of people who both work that scrimp and save for those luxuries and then she turns around and plays the poor card.

I always feel like she throws pics of Sarah in there just to seem like she isn't ignoring her. Yes. She. Does!

I KNOW! She'll have these long stories and descriptions beneath the other kids' pictures, but for Sarah it will just say something like, "Sweet Sarah" or "Sarah on a canoe" or whatever.

And in her latest post when she talks about how traumatic the adoption experience was for them, she never even says "thankfully we still have Sarah in our lives ..." or anything like that.

Yeah, every time she refers to the adoption "trauma" I picture Rachel saying "TELL me about it." Poor kid. Does she get released from the residential facility when she's an adult? Cause "Mama" is never coming back for her.

For the love of God-can Sarah not get credit for anything? She knits the damn hat and Hosanna is in all the pics of it and mama and Hosanna take credit for the design. I hate mama.

Today's post was about how tired she is and how many miles she still has to drive on Sunday (700+). I left a comment nicely worded asking whether Hosanna has her license and maybe Laurel can catch a nap if Hosanna drives... comment has not been posted yet (10 hours later..). Maybe she's not checking her comments very often. I can't imagine driving over 700 miles myself in a day... I suppose it's doable but doesn't seem very safe, esp. if you are complaining about how tired you are.

Christine of 'Smiles and Trials' had a post about a visit from Laurel's family.

Today's post was about how tired she is and how many miles she still has to drive on Sunday (700+). I left a comment nicely worded asking whether Hosanna has her license and maybe Laurel can catch a nap if Hosanna drives... comment has not been posted yet (10 hours later..). Maybe she's not checking her comments very often. I can't imagine driving over 700 miles myself in a day... I suppose it's doable but doesn't seem very safe, esp. if you are complaining about how tired you are.

Christine of 'Smiles and Trials' had a post about a visit from Laurel's family.

I've done over 700 in a day but never with my kids along. I stopped at 450 or so when I had my kids with me. I once drove from St. Paul, MN to Buffalo, NY non-stop, wouldn't do it again.

Archived