IGNORED

Obama 'cried tears of a clown' over CT shooting

Maul the Koala

The tears cried by our president tonight on the subject of the children being killed today in CT, were tears of a clown.. If you don't care about the unborn, what makes older children an acception? .. You have to draw a line somewhere and stand behind it.. - prayers go out to those familys.. -kaitlynn

https://www.facebook.com/chooseLIFE12/p ... 6562981394

Some of us are letting them have it. For reference, Kaitlynn is a mod at Life Begins At Conception, got married and had a baby at 16. Everyone trips over themselves congratulating her on how mature she is. O RLY.

My goodness... Oy vey.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no no no. I cried when I watch our president speak today. Anyone who reacted otherwise needs to sort out what's wrong with them. Those were genuine tears shed over babies who were shot down in their classroom.

Christ on a cracker, some people are unbelievably stupid. You don't share my religion's views on whether fetuses are persons, therefore you must not think any humans are persons. And there is a child in this woman's care. Holy crap. I sure hope she never tries to homeschool.

By that same stupid logic, those morons can't care about the unborn or older children due to their glee over criminals who are executed via the death penalty. After all, fetus is to child as child is to adult, even a criminal adult.

Christ on a cracker, some people are unbelievably stupid. You don't share my religion's views on whether fetuses are persons, therefore you must not think any humans are persons. And there is a child in this woman's care. Holy crap. I sure hope she never tries to homeschool.

I'm tired but she's posted the whole saga about her and her husband being on again and off again since she was 12 and he was 16. Then they decided to get married when she was 16 and got pregnant after the wedding. She's SO mature for her age!!!1111!!!!

Yeah. Right. Go step on a Lego Kaitlynn.

her and her husband being on again and off again since she was 12 and he was 16.

Am I the only one who finds this super creepy?

That's an elementary school student and a high schooler.

Am I the only one who finds this super creepy?

That's an elementary school student and a high schooler.

Head on over to Life Begins at Conception on Facebook (if you don't mind banging your head against a desk). A lot of these young pro-life girls are involved with or married to much older men. There was one where she was 15/16 and he was 26. It's unbelievable.

I don't think anyone has to cry to feel sad for what happened. Obama did maybe because he was upset or, when I'm cynical, because he felt this is the more appropriate reaction that the nation wants to see. However, I don't doubt he is upset as anyone. It's a tragedy. As others pointed out, being prochoice doesn't mean we don't care about the lives of children. These same fundies cheer on with glee when it comes to the death penalty. Aren't criminals also people? Weren't they also fetuses at one point? So, who is callous about human deaths now?

Bet anything Obama was sincere. It's difficult to cry on demand. I've only ever met one person who can do it (he thought about his cat, which he loved dearly, dying).

Also as valsa said if one can feel glee at someone being killed, turn in your "pro-life" card. You're as pro-life as a thing which is not at all pro-life.

Politics aside, he's a father and a family man. There were many tears shed yesterday, and not just by members of the pro-life movement. That doesn't make them any less valuable. These were living breathing children with personalities and potential. Families are devastated, survivors are traumatized, and life for the people of Newtown will never be the same. I'm sorry, I don't want to hear ignorant teenagers pushing their agenda in the face of tragedy.

What an idiot, comparing living children who had lives ahead of them to a camp of cells that could potentially be a life.

What an idiot, comparing living children who had lives ahead of them to a camp of cells that could potentially be a life.

I don't get that either. Granted many of the pro-life people would compare ANY tragedy to abortion.

Thats disgusting, of course a child that is already born is more important than the microscopic ball of cells that an aborted fetus usually is.

These children had been born and had lived for only a few years. They had personalities and interests and went to school. You could have conversations with them. Hidden away in so many houses are wrapped up presents that will never be opened, parents who didnt realise that when they tucked their child in bed last night, then woke them up and got them ready for school in the morning, that it would be the last time that ever happened.

The crazy friend of mine actually thinks that the government brainwashed the guy into doing it, as it would make people want to ban guns, so Obama can become a dictator and start killing all the conspiracy theorists who tried to expose his evil agenda. Shes unbelievably stupid and offensive at times.

Pisses me off SO badly when people compare the loss of a fetus to that of a living, breathing child.

I've hd three miscarriages, one of those actually made it to second trimester even. NONE of those compare to losing MY SON.

I miss my son's long fingers. I miss his sing-song manner of calling out, "Um, mommy" everytime he wanted me. I ache to hold him, ache to hear him and to breath in his odd smell of medical formula and cystic salt.

I don't know what yesterday felt like for those parents, but I do know what today feels like and there is NOTHING comparing lost pregnancies to this loss. Yes, lost pregnancies that were wanted are painful. They are the loss of the dream and the promise of a child to love and raise. That is not a living, breathing child--one with a personality and a vibrant life that will reduce you to tears when a small reminder smacks you in the face during your daily life.

The President cries because he looks at his two daughters and imagines what it would be like to wake up today with them gone. That is not the tears of a clown but someone smart enough to know there IS a difference between the promise of a lost pregnancy and the soft cuddles of a little one who is gone and can never wrap their arms around you to hug you again.

FTR, I think my kindergartner is ready to smack me. I have grabbed her and held her tight so many times since yesterday. I have eight living children and I keep needing to hug my kindergartner. Losing her would be devastating.

Pisses me off SO badly when people compare the loss of a fetus to that of a living, breathing child.

I've hd three miscarriages, one of those actually made it to second trimester even. NONE of those compare to losing MY SON.

I miss my son's long fingers. I miss his sing-song manner of calling out, "Um, mommy" everytime he wanted me. I ache to hold him, ache to hear him and to breath in his odd smell of medical formula and cystic salt.

I don't know what yesterday felt like for those parents, but I do know what today feels like and there is NOTHING comparing lost pregnancies to this loss. Yes, lost pregnancies that were wanted are painful. They are the loss of the dream and the promise of a child to love and raise. That is not a living, breathing child--one with a personality and a vibrant life that will reduce you to tears when a small reminder smacks you in the face during your daily life.

The President cries because he looks at his two daughters and imagines what it would be like to wake up today with them gone. That is not the tears of a clown but someone smart enough to know there IS a difference between the promise of a lost pregnancy and the soft cuddles of a little one who is gone and can never wrap their arms around you to hug you again.

QFT

https://www.facebook.com/chooseLIFE12/p ... 6562981394

Some of us are letting them have it. For reference, Kaitlynn is a mod at Life Begins At Conception, got married and had a baby at 16. Everyone trips over themselves congratulating her on how mature she is. O RLY.

My goodness... Oy vey.

President Obama didn't even pretend to cry, the man was genuinely in shock, like a lot of us.

How heartless are these god fearing creeps, to abuse this tragedy for their own obsessions.

100 percent believe that. Obama was shocked and saddened on grounds of, I dunno, being human.

Not my favourite politico, but that doesn't make him without feeling.

It was clear he was not pretending, that in fact he was trying hard not to cry. If you look at him, he actually had to stop what he was saying at one point, and the facial tic/twitch you can see shows how hard he was trying to control his facial muscles.

A father as loving with his girls as he so obviously is, is going to have fond memories of his two starting school and being in kindergarten. Of course he can put himself in the place of the bereaved parents - he wouldn't be human if he couldn't.

That snotty little girl needs to shut her big mouth and learn some human empathy.

Guest Anonymous

I told her that no matter how many unfavorable posts she deletes, she's still insensitive and illiterate. I also sent an e-mail to Smokey Robinson, whom I doubt will be flattered at her use of his song.

Archived