IGNORED

Obama 'cried tears of a clown' over CT shooting

Maul the Koala

I said something similar to friends. I have had miscarriages and it is a horrible experience, but I feel more sadness at these unnamed children's senseless deaths than I did over my own losses. How can you compare an insentient fetus to a 5 year old, a 5 year old who died a violent death in abject terror? I cannot even compare my fetuses (feti?) to the horror of the children who were led out of that school with their eyes closed because they had to pass the bodies of their schoolmates. The first graders who were hidden in a dark bathroom with a teacher whispering "We have to be very quiet because there are bad guys out there and we don't want them to find us."

The mind boggles. I blocked someone (and it has been a long time coming, believe me) for making a similar statement.

My mom told me that she heard a second grade teacher on NPR who said that she wanted it to be silent so that the children couldn't be found, but she wanted to be loud so that the children wouldn't have to hear what was going on. Apparently the whole thing was projected over the intercom or something like that. So many children beyond those poor souls who were murdered will be forever traumatized by what happened yesterday.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad people like my quote. I just copy and pasted it to this FB page. If you are on FB go like it before it gets deleted.

My comment was there for quite a while, I had 13 likes.......

Guest Anonymous
Deleted and banned in less than ten minutes.

Me too. But it was worth it, just for annoyance value. Especially since she appears to have removed the whole page.

Guest Anonymous
I think she took the whole page down!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

No, no, no! My new Facebook character had a comment there! It was my first ever comment on Facebook, and now it's gone. :o

No response he gave (tears to cold stocism) would be right for a lot of people, not restricted to fundies.

THIS. I hate people who make it their life mission to never be satisfied.

https://www.facebook.com/chooseLIFE12/p ... 6562981394

Some of us are letting them have it. For reference, Kaitlynn is a mod at Life Begins At Conception, got married and had a baby at 16. Everyone trips over themselves congratulating her on how mature she is. O RLY.

My goodness... Oy vey.

Yeah, I really don't get this. I've seriously seen fundie Catholics on FB compare Obama to Hitler. So because he's pro-choice, and he'd want his daughters to have the choice of abortion if they face an unintended pregnancy, he loves abortions. And b/c he loves abortions, he's callous to all live, born and unborn. And if you support him, you are supporting a murderous "agenda" in line with that of Hitler.

:angry-screaming:

It seems to me, politics aside, that Obama is, as some have put it, a true "family man," and that he has far more empathy and compassion than many right-wingers. Perhaps it's that same empathy/compassion that drives his pro-choice policies. Perhaps?

Amen, everybody. Chaotic Life, I'm sorry about your son. Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to any parent. This snotty cow Katelynn needs to keep her gob shut at such a sensitive time - she can't look into the president's brain and see what he's thinking or not thinking! I was in the newsagents' this afternoon and saw that it was front page news on all the English papers. Even I had to swallow a genuine lump of sadness back down, and I'm not even a particularly emotional person. Katelynn is a heartless twat.

It seems to me, politics aside, that Obama is, as some have put it, a true "family man," and that he has far more empathy and compassion than many right-wingers. Perhaps it's that same empathy/compassion that drives his pro-choice policies. Perhaps?

Oh, man. I think half of the anti-Obama sentiment is because he is married, has two adorable daughters, a smart-as-a-whip wife who is independent and yet supportive of him. All while being black! and a Democrat!

Most of the white Republican leadership has multiple marriages or some kind of scandal. They just can't cope with the fact that someone who is politically opposite them is such a great model of their family ideals.

But for me, it boiled down to How the Fuck is Obama Supposed to React, you stupid cow? The fundies love "men's men" (I reminded them of Orangeman (Boehner for our international posters), and I reminded her that the President is supposed to be our symbol of strength. I asked her how many tears were enough. No response he gave (tears to cold stocism) would be right for a lot of people, not restricted to fundies.

Haters gon hate, remember? ;)

Oh, man. I think half of the anti-Obama sentiment is because he is married, has two adorable daughters, a smart-as-a-whip wife who is independent and yet supportive of him. All while being black! and a Democrat!

Most of the white Republican leadership has multiple marriages or some kind of scandal. They just can't cope with the fact that someone who is politically opposite them is such a great model of their family ideals.

THIS. x1000. Where's the "hitting nail on head" smiley when you need it?

Oh for Fucks' sake...*facepalms* FUCK OFF FUNDIES GO FUCK OFF

Nevermind the fact that a WHOLE FUCKING CLASSROOM WAS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH instead its 'SOMEONE THINK OF THE FETUSES!'

Oh for Fucks' sake...*facepalms* FUCK OFF FUNDIES GO FUCK OFF

Nevermind the fact that a WHOLE FUCKING CLASSROOM WAS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH instead its 'SOMEONE THINK OF THE FETUSES!'

This.

I posted this over at the "life begins at conception" FB page in response to Ashley who wrote...

even if he wouldnt have shot himself he wouldnt have gotten the justice he deserved. obama says its ok to kill children who havent even began they're lives and its on a larger scale... when is it gonna be that we can charge him with murder? and then he wants to say how tragic this was well killing children shouldnt be a one way street

Ashley, The POTUS doesn't make abortion laws. You might want to educate yourself a little. You-tube has videos for people of your intellect just search "school house rock I'm just just a bill".

I posted this over at the "life begins at conception" FB page in response to Ashley who wrote...

This literally made me laugh out loud repeatedly, and almost inhale potatoes.

This literally made me laugh out loud repeatedly, and almost inhale potatoes.

Tears of a clown (think she meant crocodile tears but that's another issue all together), is back up and scrubbed. I hope no one minds, I invited then for cake.

Tears of a clown (think she meant crocodile tears but that's another issue all together), is back up and scrubbed. I hope no one minds, I invited then for cake.

You may have just ruined my studying, but fundies are always welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

The Muslims on my friends list and also on Tumblr are almost as bad as the fundies from this thread. THey keep talking about how Obama is a hypocrite because he's crying over little American kids but is sending drones to Pakistan and other parts of the MIddle East, and why isn't he crying for all the little Syrian kids and blah blah blah. It's pissing me off. I do'nt understand people. I really don't.

The Muslims on my friends list and also on Tumblr are almost as bad as the fundies from this thread. THey keep talking about how Obama is a hypocrite because he's crying over little American kids but is sending drones to Pakistan and other parts of the MIddle East, and why isn't he crying for all the little Syrian kids and blah blah blah. It's pissing me off. I do'nt understand people. I really don't.

Almost as bad??

You are so right, at least in my language there is huge difference beteen 'crocodile tears' and 'tears of a clown'.

The crocodile tears are fake, the tears of a clown are happy on the outside and crying on the inside.

But we all agree about her illiteracy.

Archived