IGNORED

US Ambassador to Libya killed by Angry Mob

Swamptribe

Coucous salad

Heat vegetable broth 2.5 cups to boiling, put in couscous 1 and 1/2 cups) and cover. 10 minutes later, fluff with fork. Add cut up cherry tomatoes, 4 chopped scallions, about a quarter chopped red onion, 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 cup basil leaves shredded, salt and pepper. Toss well and chill at least 1 hour. Travels well.

Oooh I may try this tonight. I was looking for a side to go with roast chicken, and I have a ton of cherry tomatoes from the garden. Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, it's a UK brand! Well it's really pretty, I love the color. The one I have is a dark navy blue, it's gorgeous. The design comes out in silver.

Does anyone else use henna to dye their nails or am I the only one? i don't wear nailpolish for religious reasons but i like the look of it, so i started dying my nails a couple months ago. It's bright reddish-orange the first few days, then fades to light orange.

Oooh I may try this tonight. I was looking for a side to go with roast chicken, and I have a ton of cherry tomatoes from the garden. Thanks for sharing!

It's 2 cups broth to 1.5 of couscous. Sorry for typo. Off to correct on original......

Begin rant: For the Ambassador, why do people always jump to the most awful conclusions about the motivations of those in predominately Muslim countries? Of course there were people trying to help him, they are people!! Who also have families and conciencies and kindess. When will people in this country get over their irrational fears of other religions and start looking at the nut jobs for what they are? A nut case is a nut case is a nut case, no matter what religion they claim to be..... End rant.

Me too. I pretty much only ever paint my toes now because I'm not tempted to pick them.

The same for me, I've been painting my toenails the same color for the last 5 years and really need to try out some new stuff! If you try out the magnetic polish on one toe, will the magnet be so strong that it will cause a pattern to start to appear on the others? I really only want the pattern on one or two. I think I'm going to try that out with some cocktails tonight! :dance:

Im guessing (from your name and the way the woman in your avatar is dressed) that you are Muslim? I had no idea it was against your religion to wear nail polish-I guess you learn something new every day on here.

Ive never tried it, how long does it normally last for?

Does anyone else use henna to dye their nails or am I the only one? i don't wear nailpolish for religious reasons but i like the look of it, so i started dying my nails a couple months ago. It's bright reddish-orange the first few days, then fades to light orange.

No, simply because the color looks terrible on me. I do mehndi with frequency so I usually have some tubes of henna about.

Some Muslims say that nailpolish is OK, but I (and most of my friends) are of the opinion that it isn't ok because when we wash ourselves for prayer, the nail polish would prevent water from actually touching the nail, whereas henna doesnt' prevent it.

Your nails are ugly.

:/

Fuck off. :obscene-birdiered: They're in fact quite pretty, ILoveJellybeans! :D

edit: I see the homophobe lurking... Does the mighty fundie warrior against anti-Christian values have nothing to say? :lol:

edit: I see the homophobe lurking... Does the mighty fundie warrior against anti-Christian values have nothing to say? :lol:

Don't forget I'm an abortionaphobe too! Why are you trying to get me to comment anyway? I thought the nail polish discussions were to make trolls go away? I guess you're just another confused liberal.

Guest Anonymous

Don't forget I'm an abortionaphobe too! Why are you trying to get me to comment anyway? I thought the nail polish discussions were to make trolls go away? I guess you're just another confused liberal.

Oh, that's just too sweet. She didn't mean you, dear! Go and give your ego a rubdown somewhere else.

I may or may not have to stock up on that nail polish next time I'm in the UK.

Today was my pedi day and since I was a slacker and didn't get out of bed until almost 11 it's not gonna happen. I need to wear shoes tonight to go to a HS football game and like to have the toes cure for at least 6 hours. Oh well. There is always tomorrow.

I love love love that color! It reminds me of the Caribbean and makes me all happy! :animals-fishgreen:

Careful, your persecution complex is showing.

WWE Raw comes on tonight.

I really can't wait for Sunday though!!

Randy Orton is so fucking sexy!!

Bad troll. You don't play with us when we're trying to ignore you.

Guest Anonymous

It looks like they were painted by a 2 year old.

Why do you keep calling me a homophobe? I don't have a problem with gay people.

Why do you keep calling me a homophobe? I'm don't have a problem with gay people.

No..you have a problem with your brain. Lack of.

Guest Anonymous

Why do you keep calling me a homophobe? I don't have a problem with gay people.

This must be a young troll, she's just so simple and sweet. I just want to pet her fur. I know we're not supposed to play with them, but how am I supposed to ignore something so helpless and pathetic?

Edited: Grr! Riffles!

This must be a young troll, she's just so simple and sweet. I just want to pet her fur. I know we're not supposed to play with them, but how are I am I supposed to ignore something so helpless and pathetic?

I know Sogba..gives me the warm and fuzzies, brings out my be kind to all the world's unfortunates ..Bless :D

Archived