IGNORED

US Ambassador to Libya killed by Angry Mob

Swamptribe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So not to summon the ghosts of trolls past or anything....but could the mods run an IP check on sweet katiehonkers? I am getting a definite male vibe and a whiff of GoJiRa. Just sayin. :whistle:

I'd rather be a troll than a misguided liberal.

Aw, aren't you the adorable militant Christian who cries persecution yet wants to take over everybody's lives using Christianity and claim that it's good for us! Let Satan bless your little ol' heart there dearie! :twisted:

And KatieHonkers, in the Great Word of the Bacon Bra: Read for comprehension asswipe.

Aw, aren't you the adorable militant Christian who cries persecution yet wants to take over everybody's lives using Christianity and claim that it's good for us! Let Satan bless your little ol' heart there dearie! :twisted:

And KatieHonkers, in the Great Word of the Bacon Bra: Read for comprehension asswipe.

You've got some Southern charm there. Too bad it doesn't come with Southern sensibility.

You've got some Southern charm there. Too bad it doesn't come with Southern sensibility.

May the power of Lucifer compell you! May the power of Lucifer compell you! May the power of Lucifer compell you! * chucks chicken blood out of a wine glass as I bless you in the name of Satan and Hell *

Nooo problem. Anyone doing anything fun tonight? I mean, other than humoring the troll?

I was going out to Friday Night Lights to watch HS football, but got glued to the couch by accident.

I was going out to Friday Night Lights to watch HS football, but got glued to the couch by accident.

Oooh, something good on TV?

At least I hope it's that and we're not talking a super glue type situation here.... ;)

Oooh, something good on TV?

At least I hope it's that and we're not talking a super glue type situation here.... ;)

It was a cupcake delivered by a hippy girl. Vanilla, topped with a butter creme frosting and a hippy home made thin mint, all reeking of green goodness. I had a small mouthful. It wouldn't be wise for me to go out in public in my current state.

Do marathons of Criminal Minds count as fun?

Well....TBH I don't really get into those shows. My sister does, she works in crime analysis (data, statistics, investigating cyber crime, etc) so that's where her interests lie. She loves that stuff. BUT, as far as I'm concerned, if you're enjoying it -- it counts! ;)

It was a cupcake delivered by a hippy girl. Vanilla, topped with a butter creme frosting and a hippy home made thin mint, all reeking of green goodness. I had a small mouthful. It wouldn't be wise for me to go out in public in my current state.

All I'm going to say to that is ENJOY (and I'm glad your safely glued to the couch!) :lol:

Archived