IGNORED

The New Holy Bible is a giant washing sink. The Mortal Sins.

Mark Dreher

I used to use the Diva cups grandmom, "The Keeper". It really worked well, though sometimes I'd get my hands bloody.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me! I made a few when I was out of commercial pads and low on cash, and I was surprised to discover just how much I preferred them.

I'm applying to the Peace Corps and apparently disposable feminine products aren't available in a lot of developing countries and I may have to use cloth pads, or the 'Diva Cup'.

I just don't know....

Me! I like cloth pads and I originally didn't think I would. I can't do tampons and I'm kind of scared of the Diva cup, but I really do prefer them to disposable ones.

Because God has a big database of every grace prayer ever said. I think it's safe to say no one would ever eat again for fear of accidental plagiarism.

God is right next to you silly.

When each human is born "a clone" of God is attached to you.

The Guardian Angel.

God is right next to you.

Right now.

He hears your prayers "in real time".

Right when you say them.

Me! I made a few when I was out of commercial pads and low on cash, and I was surprised to discover just how much I preferred them.

Aw, man, I wish I could make them! I bought material for it, but it turns out that I do not understand sewing machines. I bought two and they cost me, like, $20 each. Crazy! Maybe I should order some online.

I prefer them, too. The plastic in the commercial ones irritate my skin.

I'd like to be able to use the Diva Cup, but I'm afraid. I have issues putting things in there.

:angry-cussingblack: Damnit! Brand new carpets to boot. This is why we can't have nice things because someone forgot to shut the door and the stray got in. :angry-fire:

Either someone gets that stray out of here or I'm calling the pound. :angry-screaming:

Now, if you all want a nice pet that is fine but not this reject that most likely has fleas or worse. :obscene-birdiered:

I'm pretty sure the following imagine is safe for work, though not necessarily for sanity:

superhero-babies.jpg

constantine031.jpg

I bind your evil.

I'm hoping that if we don't feed him he will go down the street to another home to beg for attention. :animals-dogrun:

Sodom was destroyed because of Sodomy.

The term "Sodomy" originated with the story of Sodom - and really, "Sodomite" should be used to describe an inhospitable, mean-spirited person rather than merely a person who likes butt-secks.

I'd go further into the discussion, but I suspect that would be pointless.

At any rate, I really think you and AJ Miller should get together for some kind of cage-match to determine who is the better Messiah. Maybe there could be a series of challenges, for example, concerning turning water to wine and walking on water. That sort of thing.

At any rate, I really think you and AJ Miller should get together for some kind of cage-match to determine who is the better Messiah. Maybe there could be a series of challenges, for example, concerning turning water to wine and walking on water. That sort of thing.

Yes!

So, does this site have an "ignore" function?

Now why would you want to do that?

Silly goose.

A day without me.

Is a day without fun.

Even better! We get to have FOES!

Why, yes, it does. Go to "User Control Panel" at the top of your page. Go to Manage Friends and Foes. List the username you want to ignore as a Foe. Can't imagine why you wouldn't want to see these delightful posts.

I hate pads in general, but I keep putting off buying a cup. Ever since ob got rid of their ultra tampons, I need even more tampons. But I always forget that I want to order one, and can't decided which I want.

I hate pads in general, but I keep putting off buying a cup. Ever since ob got rid of their ultra tampons, I need even more tampons. But I always forget that I want to order one, and can't decided which I want.

Are there a lot of options? All I ever hear about these days is the Diva Cup.

Puffins!

I particularly like the cartoon one from The Swan Princess.

I have not seen that. Is it a movie?

I have not seen that. Is it a movie?

Yeah its one of those cartoon, singing princess type movies. Except not made by Disney. Its not bad. Its based on Swan Lake.

The term "Sodomy" originated with the story of Sodom - and really, "Sodomite" should be used to describe an inhospitable, mean-spirited person rather than merely a person who likes butt-secks.

I'd go further into the discussion, but I suspect that would be pointless.

My dear, I wipe God's nose.

And since there is only the one God.

I am pretty sure that everything else is quite irrelevant.

Really.

Truly.

Don't be a silly person now.

I am the second coming.

Thanks Cassandra; I'll have to check it out. :)

Now I'm bored.

Archived