IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm guessing that they are going for an episode on the Duggars visiting college for their College Minus children to finish their degrees ("Big Duggars on Campus!"). Then they will conveniently edit out the Ray Comfort and preaching scenes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds frighteningly right.

Was there any indication they filmed anything of Josiah's 16th birthday? I thought we heard before the season started that that would be the basis of an episode, but haven't heard mention of it since then, including on Josh's Instagram.

Mr. Minerva guessed his age correctly, but, in his words, "He just gives off that douchy feeling." Upon being told this is one of the Duggars, he gave me permission to share his comment.

That sounds frighteningly right.

Was there any indication they filmed anything of Josiah's 16th birthday? I thought we heard before the season started that that would be the basis of an episode, but haven't heard mention of it since then, including on Josh's Instagram.

Hopefully it was never actually filmed and Josiah told them all what they could do with their clothespins*.

(*reference to Joseph’s "Sweet Sixteen And Never Been Kissed" bash)

One of life's lesser tragedies is when a father's looks outlive his son's...

It's weird, but I kind of like that photo of Michelle. Although I do find myself trying to gauge her current height, based on the girl on the left in all three shots; I'm assuming she's not stooping in the Michelle photo.

Found some new pics on a Twitter/Instagram account:

bbc179fa.png

I guess "Nike!" is a family tradition that has fallen by the wayside.

Looks like Justin is peddling some of Ray Comfort's Monopoly money.

Poor Joy, that girl certainly needs some bigger blouses. She's got more 'up front' than her sisters so she needs a bigger size to accommodate.

Whoa, I see shoulder and thigh. Now that the J'boys are aware of the fact that they can look at shoulders and thighs without getting boners or losing all self control, and realize Nike was BS, I hope they start asking themselves what other "facts" were made up.

Guest Anonymous

Do the Duggars WANT people to stare at Joy's chest? Is she getting hand me downs from her sisters or something? She's obviously bustier than her sisters, and she's only what, 15? She could still get bigger, and then what? That shirt looks really tight and uncomfortable. She seems like the kind of girl that likes a looser fit anyway.

Unless this is a small rebellion on her part...

I'll generalize a bit, but Joy needs her own clothes. The sleeves are too tight and that skirt doesn't look comfortable. She doesn't have the same build or bone structure as her sisters so their wardrobe isn't going to work on her. She isn't heavy or anything, just different and someone needs to recognize it.

I'll generalize a bit, but Joy needs her own clothes. The sleeves are too tight and that skirt doesn't look comfortable. She doesn't have the same build or bone structure as her sisters so their wardrobe isn't going to work on her. She isn't heavy or anything, just different and someone needs to recognize it.

:clap:

Thirded. The girl cannot share clothes with her sisters, especially Jinger and Jana who are especially skinny.

Thirded. The girl cannot share clothes with her sisters, especially Jinger and Jana who are especially skinny.

Fourthed. Her body shape is more similar to Jim Boob's where the bone structure is a bit thicker, whereas Jana through Jinger all have Michelle's bone structure, which is a bit more petite.

That is a great generalization. Poor Joy needs some clothing that fits her but I doubt that the family will provide that for her. I wonder if she will be forced to go to weight watchers like Jana was. Joy is not overweight, but, it would not surprise me to see her family try to spin it that way. They want all of the kids to fit into the same box and clothes.

joshduggar [ T | M | L | O ] 4h

Josh Duggar Earlybird

tags #pbo, #co,

♥ @da_d_man, @promisejubilee, @pinky2620, @julia_knox12, @swaggietyler47, @claudiavharris, @michiganstate98, @kalikat01, @kinsiebug, @taylorchristine324,

Share on Tumblr Pin It

joshduggar #PBO speaking in #CO: Owning "Obamacare" title & calling @MittRomney's plan "Romney-doesn't-care" 4h

laceyxjana Diary of an angry black man. 2h

ambersmith10 Hope we get him out! 1h

kimishere Obama 2012 54min

fatactress @laceyxjana, you realize that your statement smacks of racism, right? 51min

promisejubilee Wow. 23min

» LOGIN to Instagram to like or post comment on this photo!

not sure how to make it a picture

Mine said 30s too

Mine said 35 then made me wiki-prove that he was honestly in his early 20's. Headship is still skeptical.

Oh dear. His latest has me snorting Pepsi out of my nose. He's about the LAST person to be posting about "think[ing] outside the box." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived