IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

When I read this, especially the one about focusing on the blessings they have instead of what they don't have or was lost, I kept thinking that perhaps Anna had miscarried at least one time since Michael.

Could be.

Or maybe it’s far less complicated. Like a stolen Snickers bar or a dropped order of Chik Fil A waffle fries.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His comments sound like two things in play. 1) Anna had another miscarriage. 2) His post-and-run tactics re: Akin an the Dream Act backfired in his face, so he pulls the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou "high road" bullshit out of his fat ass.

I think he finally hired someone to manage his social media, possibly at TLC's insistence.

Its about time, its only taken 5 threads of 100 pages each.

Fundie-man, Fundie-man

Does whatever a fundie can

Eats a meal - super-size

Sleeps till noon - no surprise

Look out! Here comes the Fundie-man!

:lol:

I think he finally hired someone to manage his social media, possibly at TLC's insistence.

Nah, a good PR/Branding person wouldn't leave all the political stuff up.

I could see TLC hiring someone to tutor the Duggars in humanity.

Nah, a good PR/Branding person wouldn't leave all the political stuff up.

I could see TLC hiring someone to tutor the Duggars in humanity.

I also don't think he has a PR person involved, like you said a good PR person wouldn't leave all the political stuff up. I think when it comes to PR and preventing spoiler leaks, TLC sucks at those things. TLC never learned from the social media scandals that the Roloffs were involved in. Sean Overbeeke seems pretty dumb about a lot of things. On IG, Josh posted pictures of them having a "4th of July" celebration which the crew was filming sometime in late June. Josh's IG followers saw those pics and the dates. I'm surprised that Sean was ok with those pics being posted. A lot of people know that staged events are apart of reality TV and producers are always trying to hide certain things while shows are filming. Other networks and reality show producers are known for having participants sign agreements that they can't reveal certain things or post certain pictures online before episodes air.

Nah not Captian America more like with his overinflated ego, and the way he descibes himself you halfway expect him to go all Tony Stark and add "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Hmm I don't ever remember reading about the epic adventures of Lardlad, Captian Conservative or Fundieman in any comics though. What would his powers be consuming phenomenal amounts of sodium and cholesterol.

:lol:

Oh my god, he really says LEADER. I thought someone was shitting me. Oh this is too delicious, it has to be fattening. Leader in what? Or where?

It doesn't surprise me he has something to say about Akin. He and Kirk Cameron should just make out already.

His Akin comments are on webstagram now. Here's my response, by Facebook post so it is there forever:

Excellent comment. The lacey troll reposted it in the IG comments. I read it there first and was confused, then I realized lacey just copy-pasted it.

I could see Josh making a very pathetic attempt to be elected to an important office, perhaps a national one, a couple years down the line. I mean, JB and JD have both tried their hand at small-scale politics. It's probably practically expected of Duggar men to do so at some point. (The Duggar women do their pro-life duty by gestating a fetus every time they have sex and doing 100% of the childrearing it then entails; the men do it by making short-lived attempts at being singe-issue politicians.) So Smuggar giving it a try is a matter of time. Why do I think he'll try for something bigger than the other two? Well, for one he's way more full of himself than the other two, for another he seems to be way more passionate about politics, and finally why else would he be biding his time? I know he's supposed to be keeping up the family/businessman appearance, but we all know he's got tons of time on his hands, and he's probably been itching to do it for awhile. If he were to run for a local office, he'd have done it already because TLC can film something like that and air it later. He has to wait for the show to die before he runs for something important because TLC can't be seen as endorsing him once he starts spewing shit to the national media. He's far too lazy to work his way up in politics by starting somewhere small, and he probably won't actually want the job, so he'll go out in a blaze of glory as the completely unprepared candidate in an important race, bask in the publicity it gets him, and milk it for the income he'll probably desperately need by then.

Oh, and even Josiah's hairline is receding. Poor thing, he's not even 16.

Oh my god, he really says LEADER. I thought someone was shitting me. Oh this is too delicious, it has to be fattening. Leader in what? Or where?

He believes he is a leader in his community. Thanks to social networking, he probably believes his "leadership" extends beyond even local boundaries.

He believes this wholeheartedly and sincerely. Incredible as it may seem to us, he really thinks he's intelligent, charismatic and influential.

In other words, he's so stupid, so ignorant, and so full of himself that he has no clue how stupid, ignorant and full of himself he actually is. It's a vicious cycle.

A customer tried to slip him a counterfeit $100 bill. The irony, it burns. :lol:

I may have made a comment about tracts in the FB section. :angelic-halo:

He believes he is a leader in his community. Thanks to social networking, he probably believes his "leadership" extends beyond even local boundaries.

He believes this wholeheartedly and sincerely. Incredible as it may seem to us, he really thinks he's intelligent, charismatic and influential.

In other words, he's so stupid, so ignorant, and so full of himself that he has no clue how stupid, ignorant and full of himself he actually is. It's a vicious cycle.

Mannnn, why can't somebody in that town speak up and tell him he's a lamewad? I miss gossip.

Oh, and even Josiah's hairline is receding. Poor thing, he's not even 16.

I don't think Joseph and Josiah have receding hairlines just yet. All those boys have a very pronounced widow's peak. The way they wear their hair, the el-cheapo home buzz-cut, just accentuates it. I'm not sure why the older boys don't let their hair grow out a bit- it's ok for the howlers, and Jim Bob himself loves his helmet head.

I think JD is starting to lose his hair, but Joseph and Josiah may have a couple of good years left.

Josh, of course, is a lost cause.

I don't think Joseph and Josiah have receding hairlines just yet. All those boys have a very pronounced widow's peak. The way they wear their hair, the el-cheapo home buzz-cut, just accentuates it.

I agree with the widow's peak, but unfortunately I also think Joseph and Josiah are showing the same recession pattern as their older brothers. It's somewhat unusual to have even early onset male pattern balding at their ages, but it does happen. Considering how advanced Josh's balding is for his age, it must have started young for him also.

I agree with the widow's peak, but unfortunately I also think Joseph and Josiah are showing the same recession pattern as their older brothers. It's somewhat unusual to have even early onset male pattern balding at their ages, but it does happen. Considering how advanced Josh's balding is for his age, it must have started young for him also.

Yeah, and his hair was at least long enough to comb to the side when he was that age. I guess JD, Joseph and Josiah just don't like how they look with hair that long. And yes, they do have a very pronounced widow's peak. Their hair might not be receding as much as it seems, because of how their hair is cut and combed anyway (toward the front, that will accentuate a widow's peak and make the hairline look like it's receding a little).

I wish someone would challenge Josh for all he's worth. He is a follower at every turn. Josh demonstrates zero leadership characteristics and an abundance of smugness.

I wish someone would challenge Josh for all he's worth. He is a follower at every turn. Josh demonstrates zero leadership characteristics and an abundance of smugness.

I'm picturing him picturing himself leading the leghumpers in a shepherd-like manner. The leghumpers look like rabbits in this picture.

Yeah. It's bizarre and scary. You need education and world experience to know that's not the case, which of course he doesn't have and won't get.

I'm looking for a used Civic for my teenager, and lo and behold the second link is to Duggar Automotive. It's a good deal, too. I can't go there without my headship, though. What time would be a good bet that Josh would be on the lot and working?

I'm looking for a used Civic for my teenager, and lo and behold the second link is to Duggar Automotive. It's a good deal, too. I can't go there without my headship, though. What time would be a good bet that Josh would be on the lot and working?

Just remember they don't have voicemail at the lot.

Archived