IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like Josh is wearing a skirt.

I was gonna say a muumuu, but I didn't wanna get handslapped. Well, as long as it's past the knee!

I know it's because he's taking the triangle-head-and-fat-man-photo, but the bent elbow really makes it appear that he's eating. Appropriately.

Very Very Frightening.

He doesn't do the fandango.

And I'm having a coronary reading the menu of the place where they had "date night." Honest question, do they ever eat at HOME? Seriously, last night they were at the football game at dinnertime and we all know what stadium food is like (unless you're on the west coast and can get some sushi). I just don't see anything approaching healthy. Some of them are okay....until they throw in the Alfredo sauce (which ain't even Cajun).

http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com/pd ... r_Menu.pdf

77d457cd.png

#1. Apparently they were filming, as JBob is wearing a mic.

#2. Agreed that not all body builds are the same and Joy needs her own clothes.

I said this on Facebook, but did anyone notice the 'tenting' going on in Boob pants with the pics of the girls... :D

I saw the Duggars yesterday and I didn't see any camera crew with them. They were at Senator Boozman's tailgate party, I believe, and it's possible there was a news crew there, or the crew met them at the tailgate.

You know, in that pic it also looks like JB has his arms around those girls' waist. I'm sure he's not touching them, but it sure looks like it.

He doesn't do the fandango.

Can't. Stop. Laughing. :laughing-rolling:

ETA: And of course will now be singing this song in my dreams all night! :lol:

do the older girls all share their clothes? do they have like a comunal closet?

Yes, the Duggars showed the world their family closet on their first special. Everything is arranged by size and gender.

I pray to a god I don't believe in that Joy looks around the stands at the Arkansas game, realizes there is so much more that is wonderful in life that the crap peddled by her family. Then, she starts chatting with a random student in the ladies' room, talks about college, freedom, guys, whatever, and just fucking bolts. I'm positive Amy and her fiance would welcome her, and she could go to college for real, not for a photo shoot. Join a sorority, or play rec sports, try out for a play, be dorm president, ANYTHING.

I want her to escape the most. :-(

I pray to a god I don't believe in that Joy looks around the stands at the Arkansas game, realizes there is so much more that is wonderful in life that the crap peddled by her family. Then, she starts chatting with a random student in the ladies' room, talks about college, freedom, guys, whatever, and just fucking bolts. I'm positive Amy and her fiance would welcome her, and she could go to college for real, not for a photo shoot. Join a sorority, or play rec sports, try out for a play, be dorm president, ANYTHING.

I want her to escape the most. :-(

Me too, but we don't know what they're really like unfortunately. She rolls her eyes and is called a tomboy but she might really think the rest of the world is evil and not want to be involved. She's pretty brainwashed. I really wonder how those kids think and if they're plotting escape but I'm genuinely worried mostly them are as awful as they seem in that Santorum video.

From Anna's instagram 5 days ago, I only just had a look for the first time in a few weeks!

post-1841-14451996749906_thumb.jpg

mackynziesmom We went to the Safari Monday! 5d

jdjdhs I LOVE KANGAROOS 5d

kathobi You know @mackynziesmom you all could come down to Australia one day. We have a lot of kangaroos... and koalas... and emus... and wallabys... :) 5d

z_e_b_r_a AWWW.... SOOOO CUTE!! 5d

ambiemask LOVE that place! So cool 5d

kimy94 Awww Michael 4d

mackynziesmom Love to go to the land down under some day @kathobi 4d

kathobi It's a very long flight @mackynziesmom but absolutely worth it! :) 4d

chelseaurenx he looks so big now! @mackynziesmom please say hi to me, it will make me happy! say hi to the rest of the family!!! 3d

Urgh and just snooping on that KATHOBI'S profile and found this GEM:

post-1841-14451996776398_thumb.jpg

kathobi Life lessons #174: @tiffanymaescott @markscotty 3d

tiffanymaescott What if I want to steal hearts, though? 2d

kathobi Yeah that's what you want... a suitcase full of broken hearts at the altar. Probably not the best idea @tiffanymaescott ;) 2d

:roll:

#1. Apparently they were filming, as JBob is wearing a mic.

#2. Agreed that not all body builds are the same and Joy needs her own clothes.

if you look closely, you can see little pieces of his heart float away.

that is a bit more than a side hug, wouldn't you say? the girls are leaning in a bit too much. i wonder if he still thinks about their boobs pressed against his ribcage.

From Anna's instagram 5 days ago, I only just had a look for the first time in a few weeks!

NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE, DON'T let the Duggars comes to Australia, for Heathens sake! :shock:

Now come on, be fair! We had to put up with them last year when they came to the UK.

That was bad enough to watch, for sure!

I can just imagine them going around Oz, making out like we're such a convict nation because of how we were founded and so full of sinners and such and saying we need God more. Cut to the kids saying the only thing they know about Australia is Koala Bears and me screaming at the TV saying its not a freaking bear! *pet peeve*. lol.

One upside... Smuggar may get eaten by a Crocodile or Shark, or get bitten by a one of the many deadly poisonous spiders or snakes. :D Those thoughts bring me glee.

Nooooo it would be horrible if they came here! I hope the TV crew doesn't get any ideas. It's probably too far for them though. After all, "World Tour" was Israel, Scotland and Ireland wasn't it?

NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE, DON'T let the Duggars comes to Australia, for Heathens sake! :shock:

Ergh. Kathobi drives me more crazy than any stranger on the Internet should. She acts like she's the only person who's ever lived in Australia and like that makes her fascinating. "petrol prices are different here in Australia!" "ZOMG it's winter here in Australia while it's summer there!" "we don't have Chick Fil A in Australia!". JUST SHUT UP.

Actually IBLP has a branch here that is staffed by American missionaries. I could see Jana coming here after she's had one too many Journeys to the Heart. Josh would enjoy it there too because it's in the same place they farm chickens (albeit free-range, non-homophobic ones).

Ergh. Kathobi drives me more crazy than any stranger on the Internet should. She acts like she's the only person who's ever lived in Australia and like that makes her fascinating. "petrol prices are different here in Australia!" "ZOMG it's winter here in Australia while it's summer there!" "we don't have Chick Fil A in Australia!". JUST SHUT UP.

Actually IBLP has a branch here that is staffed by American missionaries. I could see Jana coming here after she's had one too many Journeys to the Heart. Josh would enjoy it there too because it's in the same place they farm chickens (albeit free-range, non-homophobic ones).

:oops: Okay...I'm guilty of that sometimes, probably here too. But only because there have been a couple of forums I've been on where people go ZOMG AN AUSTRALIAN (yeah, we're all over the internet but suspiciously absent from some forums) and ask me dozens of questions. Sometimes I forget I'm not special :lol:

Archived