IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

A lot of anti-obama commentary smacks of racism, but irony isn't something the leghumpers are likely to spot.

Wow. I kind of want to make an account so I can troll Josh. And I don't think you can 'own up' to being biracial. I haven't really browsed it, but is all of the comments filled with stuff like that?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of anti-obama commentary smacks of racism, but irony isn't something the leghumpers are likely to spot.

For those who are not overtly racist, I think they just.do.not.get. how significant it is to have a black man in office, regardless of whether he's fully African American.

Obama was born in 1961. in '61 schools were not integrated, the poll tax was still in effect, and the Civil Rights Act had not yet been signed. Within his the span of his own lifespan he has gone from being a citizen segregated de jur to president of the entire country.

To me that is incredible.

Wow. I kind of want to make an account so I can troll Josh. And I don't think you can 'own up' to being biracial. I haven't really browsed it, but is all of the comments filled with stuff like that?

I don't consider myself trolling, exactly (laceyxjana is an actual troll), but apparently Josh does because he already banned me once. All I did was remind him that, back in January, he claimed Mitt Romney was not on their side (meaning Republicans) because he apparently supports gay rights and single-handedly made it possible for women in MA to get abortions for $50. Now he acts like he is a Romney supporter because he doesn't really have any other option.

Anyway, I had to make a new account to ask celticracist what she meant by her comments. We'll see if Josh lets me stick around, since I'm not addressing his idiocy this time.

Sorry to derail from the serious discussion of these idiots' overt/covert racism directed towards the president (I say you don't have to agree with him if you don't want to, but please come up with coherent arguments, and not revert to stupid logical fallacies, and especially don't bring race into it).

Anyway, I was catching up on Joshie's instagram & this thread, and I was irritated at how many pics he posted of the Razorbacks game. I mean, I get it if you're a fan and you're excited, but for crap's sake, 14 pics!??! I was at game 7 of the World Series last year, and I think I posted 2 or 3. Because I was, you know, watching the fucking game!

I just noticed the football game photo's on the instagram and recall an OP mentioning they saw them at the game. I find it another confusing contradiction in the lives of the Duggers that they would support a college sports team or athletes but not the academic programs of the institution. I also wonder what ever happened to the Nike years, I would guess that there are lots of defrauding women at the games not to mention cheerleaders of both sexes.

I think the Duggars' support of Razorbacks football is mostly a state pride thing. Stuff like that happens in the South, especially in places where they are no pro teams. But I kind of agree with you, it is a confusing contradiction because Boob would say no if any of his kids asked about attending the University of Arkansas. I bet Josh loved seeing those cheerleaders at the game.

post-1841-14451996776824_thumb.jpg

joshduggar When you can't take your Odd Divided Baptist Church... 5h

redpnut321 Hi Josh I love ur show! 5h

ohsnapitzhannahnicole Never heard of a regular united baptist church. 5h

laceyxjana @joshduggar what does that mean josh? R u & ur family fighting or something? 5h

sam_pascoe Hahah 4h

sam_pascoe Don't think lacyxjana gets the joke.. 4h

charlenegriffin And why 8/10ths of a mile and not 4/5ths? *L* 4h

'Regular' ?

post-1841-14451996777511_thumb.jpg

joshduggar Jackson in front of the cool police car! 5h

qtrtator2012 Cute I've seen some of them where I live! #christian#ohio#girl! 5h

lincolnandre The Dept where I live has the same along with an impounded 'vette and H3. 5h

collinbramel West Siloam? 5h

tlilly13 Aww!! I love Jackson!!!! 5h

laceyxjana Cute kid, is he yours josh? 5h

w0ahitsbree @lacyxjana that's Josh's brother 5h

idigtheduggars_19 JACKSON! I Him!! 4h

z_e_b_r_a Awwww! I love jackson! 4h

efreeman18 I love Jackson he is adorable. I love kidsssss 4h

lisam_mc I love Jackson he's my fav 4h

gapeach291 I love watching my younger siblings faces light up like Jackson's when they see something they realllly like! 2h

marisaailey Awww He so Adorable :) @joshduggar 1h

Yeah give the howler a huge bottle of Sprite to make him even more hyper than he already is, and he too can participate in a Toddlers and Tiara pageant with his own 'go-go juice' :lol: .

You can use facebook and he can't ban you. I don't give a fuck if I use my real name; it's not like I'm looking to be his BFF.

instagram.JPG

So, this is one of Josh's posts from a few days back. I think we already discussed it, but I missed the last comment on the picture. In what way has Obama not "owned" the fact that he is biracial? I have never heard him deny it or anything. For that matter, how does one even own up to being biracial, or any other race/ethnicity? :? That's usually the kind of language a person uses when they want someone to confess that they've done something wrong.

Someone tell them he wrote a whole book about it :doh: Sorry he doesn't open every remark with "I was born to a white mother and black father" :roll:

I'm trying to figure out if he was at the NWA Naturals game today, because that sign is on the way to the ballpark. But, it is also on the way to the TTH if you go the back way from his house. Hmmm...

Why is Jackson holding a sprite and standing in front if a police car at a gas station. Not exactly the safest place for a child to be standing...

He looks so happy.

From Anna's:

post-1841-14451996777729_thumb.jpg

mackynziesmom Buddies! @rdchatman #duggarautomotive 10h

mattiethorpe123 She's so cute what a blessing from god :) @mackynziesmom 10h

erinlistman Mackynzie looks just like you Anna 10h

efreeman18 I love mackynzie!! She's adorable.... I feel bad that she was tired during your sisters wedding:( 9h

efreeman18 It wasn't the best time for her. :'( 9h

idigtheduggars_19 Too cute 9h

z_e_b_r_a Awwwwwww!!!!....:) 9h

_madouc_ How cute! 9h

laceyxjana Amazingly beautiful kids!! God bless you! 8h

raschofield @mackynziesmom they r sooo cute!!! 6h

'Regular' ?

Yeah give the howler a huge bottle of Sprite to make him even more hyper than he already is, and he too can participate in a Toddlers and Tiara pageant with his own 'go-go juice' :lol: .

Okay, I snarked on the church pic on the FB feed. Smuggar thinks "regular" is once a week. He certainly looks constipated most of the time.

Sprite is caffeine-free. Although maybe that's one reason they like their bus-if they gave all the kids that much soda they'd have to stop for bathroom breaks every 5 minutes. I think that pic is actually safer than most of Josh's because he was at least stopped at a gas station while taking it instead of driving. It's another inane Josh Duggar photo...because clearly no one has ever seen a police car painted black and red before.

Sprite is caffeine-free. Although maybe that's one reason they like their bus-if they gave all the kids that much soda they'd have to stop for bathroom breaks every 5 minutes. I think that pic is actually safer than most of Josh's because he was at least stopped at a gas station while taking it instead of driving. It's another inane Josh Duggar photo...because clearly no one has ever seen a police car painted black and red before.

Ugh, but what if they spill the Sprite in the bus? Well, I guess one of the older J'slaves could clean it up, but still. I swear, Josh takes more photos in the care than a teenage girl. In his defense, at least it's not food :lol:

Evidently the troll is beginning to scare the leghumpers:

z_e_b_r_a We went to a birthday party that was outside and OH MY GOODNESS!! It was SOOOOOO HOT!!!!! 19h

charlotte_nyc18 it's 23 degrees here's in Guisborough Uk, tomorrow which is in north east England!! would love to have your weather, just for one day!! x 19h

candicherry1987 106* in OK. 19h

z_e_b_r_a @charlotte_nyc18 we would LOVE to have ur weather for a day!!;) 19h

laceyxjana @z_e_b_r_a yeah but we had a good time though :) 19h

z_e_b_r_a @laceyxjana who r u? What do u mean we had a good time? U weren't at the party... I don't know u 15h

...and has now assumed a new identity, channelling one of our members:

fj_marmalade Amazing!! 11h

Evidently the troll is beginning to scare the leghumpers:

z_e_b_r_a We went to a birthday party that was outside and OH MY GOODNESS!! It was SOOOOOO HOT!!!!! 19h

charlotte_nyc18 it's 23 degrees here's in Guisborough Uk, tomorrow which is in north east England!! would love to have your weather, just for one day!! x 19h

candicherry1987 106* in OK. 19h

z_e_b_r_a @charlotte_nyc18 we would LOVE to have ur weather for a day!!;) 19h

laceyxjana @z_e_b_r_a yeah but we had a good time though :) 19h

z_e_b_r_a @laceyxjana who r u? What do u mean we had a good time? U weren't at the party... I don't know u 15h

...and has now assumed a new identity, channelling one of our members:

fj_marmalade Amazing!! 11h

Is fj_marmlade our marmalade? I know our marmalade mentioned wanting to make an IG account, but you can't be too careful.

I don't think our marmalade would be quite so obvious. The blatant free jinger reference is especially suspicious.

Marmalade, we need your input on this.

I don't think our marmalade would be quite so obvious. The blatant free jinger reference is especially suspicious.

Marmalade, we need your input on this.

I recall the troll in her previous incarnations has freely referred to FJ a number of times.

I think Obama has more than "owned" his biracial heritage. I think it is a selling point for him, even if one that he does not emphasize over policy. The average American does not have a pedigree like Mitt Romney; my kids are Asian/Jewish/Native American/Italian/Polish/Ukrainian. I mark Caucasian on the school forms, but there is not a drop of blood in them that has not been hated by mainstream America in the past century. When I look around their classrooms, half or more of the children are a minority at least in part. This is what America looks like in many or most places. This really has to scare racists. Not just the biracial man in the White House, but the fact that he represents the new populace. My generation will be coming into power soon and most of us don't really identify with a Western European heritage.

He probably thinks having unusual beliefs means he thinks outside the box. No, silly, that's not even close to what it means.

For instance, I have somewhat unusual beliefs, in that I am farther from the centre of the political spectrum than most people are comfortable thinking about, I define gender differently than most people, I view non-human vertebrates as my equals. However, I came to believe all of these things after reading other people's writing. On the other hand, I'm rubbish at coming up with original ideas for art of any kind, be it painting, poetry, or simply creating slogans. You know those puzzles and riddles that test your ability to think creatively? I'm terrible at those, too. Therefore, I can't say I think outside the box.

Edited to add the last paragraph.

Can someone with skillz change it to "think outside the book"? Now THAT would be smugly appropriate!

Is fj_marmlade our marmalade? I know our marmalade mentioned wanting to make an IG account, but you can't be too careful.

Nooo! I don't even have an iphone. Lacey has figured out my ID based on posts here; I've made no secret about what posts I make over there. Someone needs a life.

Archived