IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

:oops: Okay...I'm guilty of that sometimes, probably here too. But only because there have been a couple of forums I've been on where people go ZOMG AN AUSTRALIAN (yeah, we're all over the internet but suspiciously absent from some forums) and ask me dozens of questions. Sometimes I forget I'm not special :lol:

Vision Forum has turned up here too. :cry: Not sure exactly what the set up is but I have friends who buy their stuff and it is distributed from somewhere in Queensland.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nooooo it would be horrible if they came here! I hope the TV crew doesn't get any ideas. It's probably too far for them though. After all, "World Tour" was Israel, Scotland and Ireland wasn't it?

Yes, quite the world tour, three countries, all of which count as being in Europe for the purposes of Eurovision at least. Sigh.

OH I didn't know IBLP had a franchise here!

Totally agree with you about her comments, its super annoying! Her profile blurb even states '8 Kids and Counting' urgh...

:oops: Okay...I'm guilty of that sometimes, probably here too. But only because there have been a couple of forums I've been on where people go ZOMG AN AUSTRALIAN (yeah, we're all over the internet but suspiciously absent from some forums) and ask me dozens of questions. Sometimes I forget I'm not special :lol:

Oh sure, I'm guilty of it too (see above post!) but it's literally ALL she ever talks about. Whatever the topic, she brings it around somehow.

That was bad enough to watch, for sure!

I can just imagine them going around Oz, making out like we're such a convict nation because of how we were founded and so full of sinners and such and saying we need God more. Cut to the kids saying the only thing they know about Australia is Koala Bears and me screaming at the TV saying its not a freaking bear! *pet peeve*. lol.

One upside... Smuggar may get eaten by a Crocodile or Shark, or get bitten by a one of the many deadly poisonous spiders or snakes. :D Those thoughts bring me glee.

We can but hope!

Me too, but we don't know what they're really like unfortunately. She rolls her eyes and is called a tomboy but she might really think the rest of the world is evil and not want to be involved. She's pretty brainwashed. I really wonder how those kids think and if they're plotting escape but I'm genuinely worried mostly them are as awful as they seem in that Santorum video.

To be fair, I think that entire video was scripted by Josh. Joy obviously has a lot to learn about the world, and she no doubt believes everything her parents and Josh believe because she's only ever been exposed to an oversimplified and bastardized version of other people's beliefs. But she clearly doesn't fit in and if they try hard enough to make her fit in, hopefully that will motivate her to leave.

I'd like to open up an IBLP franchise and steal some business from Chick-fil-a.

Oh I mean, and IHOP franchise. Sorry.

I just noticed the football game photo's on the instagram and recall an OP mentioning they saw them at the game. I find it another confusing contradiction in the lives of the Duggers that they would support a college sports team or athletes but not the academic programs of the institution. I also wonder what ever happened to the Nike years, I would guess that there are lots of defrauding women at the games not to mention cheerleaders of both sexes.

I just noticed the football game photo's on the instagram and recall an OP mentioning they saw them at the game. I find it another confusing contradiction in the lives of the Duggers that they would support a college sports team or athletes but not the academic programs of the institution. I also wonder what ever happened to the Nike years, I would guess that there are lots of defrauding women at the games not to mention cheerleaders of both sexes.

If Razorback fans are anything like Georgia Bulldog fans, it's like a cult in and of itself... so they should be right at home. I know people who couldn't find their way out of a wet paper sack, let alone have the grades to get into UGA, but they are ferocious UGA football fans. Aaaand most of them happen to my fundie inlaws who homeschool/Abeka Christian school their children.

20840c30f55511e1818e22000a1cdd19_6.jpg

[ @ ]lynangel1023 Always! 23h.

[ @ ]emandme313 But, it's in a box! Lol 23h.

[ @ ]rotan#irony 18h.

[ @ ]celticmorla How can i think outside the box when they won't even let me out???? 8h.

[ @ ]laceyxjana Why? That stuff is dangerous. 5h

Isnt that what "nike" is supposed to protect you from? Somehow I dont think smugly has any idea what this means.

Isnt that what "nike" is supposed to protect you from? Somehow I dont think smugly has any idea what this means.

Love the poster who mentioned "irony." I gave 'em a thumbs up in the FB comments.

I love how he keeps posting about the weather. I'm from the south too. I get it. It gets hot down here in the summer. Build a bridge and get over it. I don't give two shits about how hot it is in Arkansas.

I love how he keeps posting about the weather. I'm from the south too. I get it. It gets hot down here in the summer. Build a bridge and get over it. I don't give two shits about how hot it is in Arkansas.

Jesus made the weather, and he made it HOT! He's questioning god and complaining about the "gift" the lord hath given. Isnt this the day the lord has made?

HEATHEN!!! (sorry, thats insulting heathens).

We had one of the coolest summers on record here in the Bay Area. Today, it's about "normal," and no one's used to it; everyone's in shorts and it's in the mid-70's. I don't even know if it hit 60 last Friday.

That said, I'll take this weather over "hot and humid for 8 months of the year" any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I'm in Portland and we have had another mild summer. People complain about the rain, but overall our weather really is mild and enjoyable most of the year. I think Josh would hate Portland, but I was suprised some of his in-laws live in the state. Is there a list somewhere state by state of fundies? After all I would like to know what fundies are in my back yard. It's bad enough we have a Mars Hill transplant church and some other interesting churches in the area.

He probably thinks having unusual beliefs means he thinks outside the box. No, silly, that's not even close to what it means.

For instance, I have somewhat unusual beliefs, in that I am farther from the centre of the political spectrum than most people are comfortable thinking about, I define gender differently than most people, I view non-human vertebrates as my equals. However, I came to believe all of these things after reading other people's writing. On the other hand, I'm rubbish at coming up with original ideas for art of any kind, be it painting, poetry, or simply creating slogans. You know those puzzles and riddles that test your ability to think creatively? I'm terrible at those, too. Therefore, I can't say I think outside the box.

Edited to add the last paragraph.

I don't even think he thinks his beliefs are that "out there." He's just so fucking superior about it being his way or the highway (to hell).

Given those options, I'll take hell, thank you very much.

Why is Jackson holding a sprite and standing in front if a police car at a gas station. Not exactly the safest place for a child to be standing...

Oh you lucky people! We've had a record breaking summer here and it has sucked The majority have been 100+ days. It was a relief to go to Florida when it was 90. But it's cooled off now, thank FSM.

Also, Josh Duggar thinks out side of the box :laughing-rolling:

instagram.JPG

So, this is one of Josh's posts from a few days back. I think we already discussed it, but I missed the last comment on the picture. In what way has Obama not "owned" the fact that he is biracial? I have never heard him deny it or anything. For that matter, how does one even own up to being biracial, or any other race/ethnicity? :? That's usually the kind of language a person uses when they want someone to confess that they've done something wrong.

instagram.JPG

So, this is one of Josh's posts from a few days back. I think we already discussed it, but I missed the last comment on the picture. In what way has Obama not "owned" the fact that he is biracial? I have never heard him deny it or anything. For that matter, how does one even own up to being biracial, or any other race/ethnicity? :? That's usually the kind of language a person uses when they want someone to confess that they've done something wrong.

A lot of anti-obama commentary smacks of racism, but irony isn't something the leghumpers are likely to spot.

Archived