IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm looking for a used Civic for my teenager, and lo and behold the second link is to Duggar Automotive. It's a good deal, too. I can't go there without my headship, though. What time would be a good bet that Josh would be on the lot and working?

Between 2 and 3 PM on Wednesday or Thursday. And only if there was no right-wing political rally, pro-life demonstration, or restaurant special within a 30 mile radius. Check your local listings in advance...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between 2 and 3 PM on Wednesday or Thursday. And only if there was no right-wing political rally, pro-life demonstration, or restaurant special within a 30 mile radius. Check your local listings in advance...

lol.

He wants $3450 for it, but I'm going to go in with cash and try to get it for half. ;)

Actually, I probably won't buy it. It's been modded a lot, including a new instrument cluster...I don't trust the mileage. We might go drive it just for kicks and giggles, though. We have a car just like it in the family so we love our Hondas.

lol.

He wants $3450 for it, but I'm going to go in with cash and try to get it for half. ;)

Actually, I probably won't buy it. It's been modded a lot, including a new instrument cluster...I don't trust the mileage. We might go drive it just for kicks and giggles, though. We have a car just like it in the family so we love our Hondas.

:happy-jumpgreen: Do let us know how it went!

lol.

Please, please, have a reliable mechanic look it over before you buy the car. Even if you have to pay for the inspection.

You know fundie lurkers and Josh himself read here right?

Yup, Josh will be expecting Creaky.

You know fundie lurkers and Josh himself read here right?

So how many more pages do you think this thread'll need for him to gain even a lick of self-awareness, then?

Which will just make the post-TLC reality smackdown that much more delicious.

Just remember they don't have voicemail at the lot.

How unprofessional! And there we were, ready to purchase a car in Arkansas right then and there, with credit card in hand!

Yes, i do know they read here: Hey Lard Lad! Get some voicemail!

lol.

Enjoy the test drive....if you are serious about adding a used Honda to your family try Honda Pro in Fayetteville. No stake in Honda Pro, just hate the thought of Lard Lad making a sale.

A customer tried to slip him a counterfeit $100 bill. The irony, it burns. :lol:

I may have made a comment about tracts in the FB section. :angelic-halo:

Someone realized what Joshie's cars are really worth...so they paid with counterfeit money.

I wonder if the Customer actually knew it was counterfeit and it wasn't just an honest mistakes and they themselves had got scammed, or just put in with their notes somewhere along the line? It happened to a friend of mine! I just love how Josh makes out like the Customer deliberately did it! Who the f*ck would want to deal with such a self-righteous twat?

If they were paying cash, or even a deposit, for a shitty car from him it would have been more than 1 $100 bill, right? Not making a lot of sense...

I wonder if the Customer actually knew it was counterfeit and it wasn't just an honest mistakes and they themselves had got scammed, or just put in with their notes somewhere along the line? It happened to a friend of mine! I just love how Josh makes out like the Customer deliberately did it! Who the f*ck would want to deal with such a self-righteous twat?

If they were paying cash, or even a deposit, for a shitty car from him it would have been more than 1 $100 bill, right? Not making a lot of sense...

I would think a real counterfeiter would have used more than one fake bill. But who knows.

I did work with a guy once who got a fake $100 from the BANK in front of our store when he cashed his check. He came back to a discussion I was having with Loss Prevention about some especially good $100 bills we were supposed to be on the lookout for. Sure enough, he had one of them in his wallet from the bank. They made it right, but only after first trying to give him only $50 and his threats to contact the local media and tell them Bank X gave out fake money.

Banks give out counterfeit bills all the time. They do not check, and you're stuck with it if they give you one. That's why I never take anything larger than a 20 from them. Also, those pens people use to check bills are inaccurate. They can react with perfectly good bills. Something as innocuous as your laundry detergent from your clothing getting on the bill can cause a false reaction. They also miss fake bills.

How did Duggar supposedly identify this fake bill?

b3b1fa78f07111e1a62d1231380fd04a_7.jpg

Other than the cut being slightly off it looks like a pretty good fake. Of course, I cant feel the paper (which is the best indicator), but the raise ink on the lower right 100 appears to be there. His hashtag #nowatermark indicates that det smugsalot made this determination all on his homeskooled lonesome. No UV light, no paper pen... I'm curious if it really is fake...

My guess is that whoever passed the bill had no idea. Kind of sad, because thats a lot of money for someone coming into smugly's lot. Everyone knows that 100's are tested, most places test 50's too. Domestically the most common fake bill is a 20. If they were trying to pass bills they made themselves, thats what they would have used.

Way to shame your customer fuckbag. Since you arent posting pics of them being taken away in handcuffs or cops in your lot I'm guessing the police felt it wasnt an intentional act so maybe you could cut your customer a break and split the loss. Isnt that what jesus would do?

And, has he bothered to turn this fake bill over to law enforcement? Isn't it illegal for him to take the bill from the customer period? Or did he not realize till afterwards?

And, has he bothered to turn this fake bill over to law enforcement? Isn't it illegal for him to take the bill from the customer period? Or did he not realize till afterwards?

You're actually not supposed to "confiscate" it because that can cause a confrontation (and a scam). You're supposed to get information on the person that passed the bill and notify the secret service (not the police). You'd think smugly would have a buddy after his adventures with the frothy campaign.

I happen to have a couple employees who are ex-cons, ex-drug dealers. (They're GREAT now that they've gone straight, and I couldn't run my biz without them.) They taught me how to identify a fake, as we get a few hundreds at each outing. There are many more ways than the watermark, the pen, etc. If I ever got one, I would just not take it.

I know for a fact that my local police do deal with people passing counterfeit bills, as it's been in the paper.

Also, we did go by the lot and look at that car. It was a DOG. Repainted, and not very well. Didn't bother driving it. All the cars were dogs, though there was a very nice Mustang that looked spotless. I spoke to Josh, too, and saw Jim Bob. I don't care if he knows I went. He's put his life out in public. He has to know people will know him before they come in to look at his products. We're not enemies. He just didn't have the kind of cars I would buy. Which I kind of knew ahead of time, but one never knows until you try.

Guest Anonymous
How much did he weigh?

Enough to qualify for a listing in "Jane's Battleships Of The World". My guess is, somewhere between the dreadnaughts and the heavy cruisers.

How much did he weigh?

I'm dying to know too. I want to know if he looks as greasy in person as he does on camera. I'm kind of curious how tall he is...I would say about 5'9".

I'm dying to know too. I want to know if he looks as greasy in person as he does on camera. I'm kind of curious how tall he is...I would say about 5'9".

He's a smidge taller than Boob, who has said he's 5'11". I thought Smugs said he was 6' (almost typed the Inch symbol....anyone remember Stonehenge? :lol: )

He's a smidge taller than Boob, who has said he's 5'11". I thought Smugs said he was 6' (almost typed the Inch symbol....anyone remember Stonehenge? :lol: )

I do!! It was an amusing error and a great story to tell freshmen their first day of lab. Teaches them that units are important.

CoEz16sxaGQ

Archived