IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

How is he as a salesmen Marmalade? Is he as arrogant and smug up close and personal?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creaky Steel saw him up close and in person. I'm just using the height he's given; he looks a little taller than Boob, so I'll buy that he's 5'11/6'-ish. Anna's about 5'5"/5'6". I always thought she was shorter until I saw her with Jana; Anna is noticeably taller, but not quite as tall as Jill, who's about 5'7".

I want to know about Smuggar's sales style as well. Hard sell or complimenting the client on their Nikes to butter them up? :mrgreen:

Chances are about 100% that I'll never meet a Duggar in person; I had one chance, but it was rainy that night and I didn't know they'd been in SF until they were stuck in Lodi.

I didn't talk to him long. Just said I was looking for a car that was a little younger than this one. He asked me what my price range was and I said, under $5k, and I said something like "Catch ya later" and he said, "Take care!" He is slightly taller than Jim Bob, about 6'. His body shape reminds me of one of my sons, and that son weighs about 200#.

Sorry Marmalade I meant Creaky, been flipping back and forth to the RNC all night and I'm tired and stabby!

I see Ray Comfort is visiting the family. Are they taping for the show or for Ray? I would guess they have finished taping this season already. Are they taping for another season already?

I see Ray Comfort is visiting the family. Are they taping for the show or for Ray? I would guess they have finished taping this season already. Are they taping for another season already?

Anna's instagram said they were "street preaching at the University of Arkansas" as well. I can't believe TLC is taping this. At least people have heard of Kook....errrr...Kirk Cameron. No one knows who the fuck Ray Comfort is.

I also saw Grandma on the couch. She has the $$$, I wish she had the cajones to tell Boob - you know, the crazily-devout son who bashes her deceased husband of almost 50 years - to fuck off.

No mention of Josh's brothers birthday.

Funny that Anna says they are street preaching and Josh makes it appear that they are there for FB tickets.

Josh is so gonna buy an iPhone 5.

Better watch out; you might get your hand slapped for posting that link. :roll:

Ugh, tell me Ray Comfort is not going to be on the show. That man is the definition of obnoxious. That's one episode I will definitely be skipping.

Ugh, tell me Ray Comfort is not going to be on the show. That man is the definition of obnoxious. That's one episode I will definitely be skipping.

Further proof that this show is merely a propaganda tool for the uber fundies.

Further proof that this show is merely a propaganda tool for the uber fundies.

Ray Comfort is a giant douche. I might actually have to complain to TLC if he appears on the show.

Ray Comfort is a giant douche. I might actually have to complain to TLC if he appears on the show.

I think I'll complain next week when Toll Supreme Kirk Cameron makes an appearance.

I think I'll complain next week when Toll Supreme Kirk Cameron makes an appearance.

I wonder why this season in particular has so many right-wing fundiestar cameos. Maybe Josh threw a tantrum because they wouldn't let Frothy be filmed and this is how they're making it up to him.

ETA and I wonder what their excuse for letting Ray Comfort make a cameo will be. With Kirk Cameron it's 'cause he's a filmmaker. What is Ray Comfort besides "that idiot with the banana on youtube"?

It was posted on the news channel FB that they were at the UofA campus, with a picture...JB with sorority girls: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151084049487336&set=a.269600377335.144947.269193847335&type=1&theater interesting comments.

Hasn't he already been on the show? I remember some scene of him riding in the bus with the Duggars(?) and some random hangers-on, telling them lame middle school jokes about the bible. I think this is when we were speculating about a JD courtship because some blond girl was hanging around with the family all the time. Maybe that was just a video that got posted on the internet :think: Does anyone else remember this, or have I completely lost it?

It was posted on the news channel FB that they were at the UofA campus, with a picture...JB with sorority girls: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151084049487336&set=a.269600377335.144947.269193847335&type=1&theater interesting comments.

What on earth is JimBob doing at an ebil university? Hey JB, I know you guys read here. You wanna minister to some real heathens and actually show the world how tolerant and Christ-like you are? Come to an Ontarian university, we'll give your family a hell of a welcome.

I can honestly say I've weighed more that 99% of FJ. I know what being fat is like better than most. I can take the heat. DIAF assholes.

(FJ has totally corrupted 'Josh Duggar is' searches on google.)

OMG, for the love of baby jesus, don't mention his weight. I guess because you insinuated that he was overweight and lonely, it makes you a horrible person and you should probably go hide under your covers and weep somewhere. I know I am for being concerned about his health. Oh wait, that's just a farce. My brain tells me that I'm concerned about his health, but silly me, who am I to think? I have others here to do my thinking for me. Yay!

What on earth is JimBob doing at an ebil university? Hey JB, I know you guys read here. You wanna minister to some real heathens and actually show the world how tolerant and Christ-like you are? Come to an Ontarian university, we'll give your family a hell of a welcome.

They're quite welcome to come check out my Ontarian university as well. I'm sure the majority of students here would have no idea who they are, and wouldn't care, either. :P We actually had a street preacher dude holding a big sign and yelling at people that they were going to hell last semester. People kind of just gaped at him. Some stood around watching him for fun, most just ignored him and kept walking. The police came and got rid of him, I think, supposedly for his own safety. There are actually plenty of religious people on campus, but I'm not sure the Duggars would like them. Most are Muslims. :o As for the Christians, the Catholic students have a priest who sees great value in other religions and who likes telling stories about falling down drunk, and the protestants at the non-denominational church down the road would treat the Duggars just the same if they came to their church as a half-naked tattooed atheist lesbian. I'm not sure how the Duggars would take that, but they're welcome to come on up anyway. I'll gorge them on Tim Hortons, they won't even realize what's happening, but actually the more timbits you eat, the more you begin to like gay marriage and universal health care.

I'll gorge them on Tim Hortons, they won't even realize what's happening, but actually the more timbits you eat, the more you begin to like gay marriage and universal health care.

This made my day! I miss Tim Horton's. (And St Hubert Bar B Que or Swiss Chalet.)

Don't you just know Josh would LOVE Tim's. And coffee fiend Jinger could have all the double-doubles she wanted.

I forgot that I am a member of the UofA secular student alliance Facebook group (Occam's Razors--get it? Razorbacks?) Anyway, today someone said on the group "Banana man at the Union".

I thought, surely he doesn't mean Ray Comfort, but of course, the rest of the comments were about him. I just went back to look.

It was posted on the news channel FB that they were at the UofA campus, with a picture...JB with sorority girls: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151084049487336&set=a.269600377335.144947.269193847335&type=1&theater interesting comments

This rolled through on my facebook feed. Jimbob and Michelle are so far out of the mainstream the didn't realize they were bustin' the move. Also surprised to see Jimbob posing for a picture with those defraudulently clad young ladies.

This rolled through on my facebook feed. Jimbob and Michelle are so far out of the mainstream the didn't realize they were bustin' the move. Also surprised to see Jimbob posing for a picture with those defraudulently clad young ladies.

I guess Nike and averting your eyes is a thing of the past.

Michelle looks happy, like she'd love to be one of those girls. Maybe she does realise, somewhere deep inside, that she could have had a different life that would have brought her more joy than the babies that keep growing into bothersome children.

Archived