IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Nooo! I don't even have an iphone. Lacey has figured out my ID based on posts here; I've made no secret about what posts I make over there. Someone needs a life.

Well...I'm glad we asked.

ETA Did we ever get an ip check on lacey when they made an account here? I wanna know which rug shitter we pissed off this bad.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bothered. Worse has happened to me. What can Smuggar do even if he has the brains to connect my persona here to my facebook posts? He can't ban me. He keeps banning "lacey" but this new iteration may stick around to flame him for a while. But the best defense is a good offense and if I post below the troll, the troll is going to lose. :mrgreen: Anyone who matters knows it's not me; the leghumpers have no clue about the backstory.

Pity that this will have to stop when school starts next week. However, I don't even think Famy looks here (she's definitely watching TWOP, though); she learned of her nickname thru her twatter thanks to muffy, but I don't think she's ever made the connection here. Even if she had and told Smugs, the last thing he would do is confront a group of educated feminists. He obviously doesn't like dissension, as evidenced by his banning of instagram and twitter accounts that oppose him, including one of my twitter accts - all sockpuppets anyway, as I'm not a celeb attention whore/hawking something.

Bring it on, lacey. Just remember, I'm smarter than you.

I'm not bothered. Worse has happened to me. What can Smuggar do even if he has the brains to connect my persona here to my facebook posts? He can't ban me. He keeps banning "lacey" but this new iteration may stick around to flame him for a while. But the best defense is a good offense and if I post below the troll, the troll is going to lose. :mrgreen: Anyone who matters knows it's not me; the leghumpers have no clue about the backstory.

Pity that this will have to stop when school starts next week. However, I don't even think Famy looks here (she's definitely watching TWOP, though); she learned of her nickname thru her twatter thanks to muffy, but I don't think she's ever made the connection here. Even if she had and told Smugs, the last thing he would do is confront a group of educated feminists. He obviously doesn't like dissension, as evidenced by his banning of instagram and twitter accounts that oppose him, including one of my twitter accts - all sockpuppets anyway, as I'm not a celeb attention whore/hawking something.

Bring it on, lacey. Just remember, I'm smarter than you.

i was kind of hoping laceyxjana was jana, using her stripper name to avoid detection by her family.

Josh snarking about a conservative Baptist church is ...... :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

I think Obama has more than "owned" his biracial heritage. I think it is a selling point for him, even if one that he does not emphasize over policy. The average American does not have a pedigree like Mitt Romney; my kids are Asian/Jewish/Native American/Italian/Polish/Ukrainian. I mark Caucasian on the school forms, but there is not a drop of blood in them that has not been hated by mainstream America in the past century. When I look around their classrooms, half or more of the children are a minority at least in part. This is what America looks like in many or most places. This really has to scare racists. Not just the biracial man in the White House, but the fact that he represents the new populace. My generation will be coming into power soon and most of us don't really identify with a Western European heritage.

I absolutely agree. I have no idea where celticmorla is coming from. I guess she is just a speshul snowflake who gets to identify with a culture that does not match her racial makeup, but Obama is somehow lying to the world when he claims to be a black man. I don't get it.

d34d51b8f6cd11e1b46022000a1cdf5e_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarMost dump trucks say keep back 500ft! 4h.

[ @ ]fj_marmalade Cool!! Tnx for the info joah 3h.

[ @ ]fj_marmalade Lol old lady u have nothing on me 3h.

[ @ ]somerradebaugh Probably has that on there bc those trucks are always throwing junk and your car and cracking your windshield! Haha 1h

Yes, Joshie, and most people know better than to take pictures while driving! WHoever owns that truck got you to notice it, take a pic, and post it on the internet... so.... their advertising works! Maybe you should take note of things that are "different" than the norm and learn something, you fucking dumbass!

d34d51b8f6cd11e1b46022000a1cdf5e_6.jpg

Yes, Joshie, and most people know better than to take pictures while driving! WHoever owns that truck got you to notice it, take a pic, and post it on the internet... so.... their advertising works! Maybe you should take note of things that are "different" than the norm and learn something, you fucking dumbass!

Ugh, Josh! I swear, this pisses me off more than the constant food pics. The idiot is going to get into a wreck one day because he just had to take a picture for friggin Instagram. :evil:

The latest from one of Josh's leghumpers:

[ @ ] celticmorla @whatsthatmean did i say i was white? Or are you saying i am white because of my profile pic? Its like you hiding behind a name that isnt yours and because you cannot underatand that the contant labeling creates a divide that as long as it exists on every school record, employment form as required to be filled or if left empty,guessed at, people cannot cast off the box that is by its existance, preventing us from seeing beyond the labels it creates. Its kind of like how in America the countru is not ready for anything other then a Christian President. It took them 184 years to elect an ebil Catholic, yet Canada elected a Catholic in 25 years after its formation as a sovereign nation.

I...give up. I know she's going for a strawman here, but she might be crossing over into Hellena territory with her rambling streams of consciousness and appalling lack of spellcheck. Hopefully she doesn't homeschool. I know she's Canadian and not American, but I'm guessing she's one of those people who thinks affirmative action is totally unfair. I never flat-out called her racist, but I'm sure she is one of those who doesn't even realize how racist she is, as she hides behind being "colorblind" and refusing to label people :roll:

The latest from one of Josh's leghumpers:

I...give up. I know she's going for a strawman here, but she might be crossing over into Hellena territory with her rambling streams of consciousness and appalling lack of spellcheck. Hopefully she doesn't homeschool. I know she's Canadian and not American, but I'm guessing she's one of those people who thinks affirmative action is totally unfair. I never flat-out called her racist, but I'm sure she is one of those who doesn't even realize how racist she is, as she hides behind being "colorblind" and refusing to label people :roll:

Frankly, I couldn't take her seriously because of her lack of spell-check. I mean, I think she has a point, but she's not explaining herself well at all. She's coming off as incredibly racist and unintelligent.

Frankly, I couldn't take her seriously because of her lack of spell-check. I mean, I think she has a point, but she's not explaining herself well at all. She's coming off as incredibly racist and unintelligent.

Well, maybe she'll come in here and explain how "I don't like labels because they create stereotypes" and "He isn't black he isn't white he is biracial and I wish he would just own up to it!" can exist in the same head.

I'm glad she's lurking though. It saves me having to go back over to instagram and hide behind a name that isn't mine :lol: Because I'm sure celticmorla is on her birth certificate. Hiiiiiiiii CM! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Well, maybe she'll come in here and explain how "I don't like labels because they create stereotypes" and "He isn't black he isn't white he is biracial and I wish he would just own up to it!" can exist in the same head.

I'm glad she's lurking though. It saves me having to go back over to instagram and hide behind a name that isn't mine :lol: Because I'm sure celticmorla is on her birth certificate. Hiiiiiiiii CM! :greetings-wavingyellow:

:clap: So full of contradictions! CM, explain please?

celticmorla was very active on the TLC/Discovery Duggar forums. She was, of course, a staunch defender of all things Duggar.

I assume this is the same person- it is not a common screen name.

Those forums are all but deserted these days. Pretty strong evidence that the show's days are numbered.

2ef4ebc4f79711e195351231381b651f_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarTons of good deals on pre-owned cars available now @duggarcars.com 2h

What does "loaded" mean? And what condition is it in? KBB.com has a car with ALL the options in highest condition at $17675... considering the condition that most of smugly's cars are in... I doubt its "excellent." Granted, he's 2K under, but I'm sure its not new tires and freshly buffed.

Looks like weatherman Josh just can't help himself. Why does he waste his time posting photos of the weather forecast for his area?

ETA- Actually, all Josh does is waste his time.

What does "loaded" mean? And what condition is it in? KBB.com has a car with ALL the options in highest condition at $17675... considering the condition that most of smugly's cars are in... I doubt its "excellent." Granted, he's 2K under, but I'm sure its not new tires and freshly buffed.

Why isn't he listing Carfax or saying that the brakes were turned at x number of miles or the timing belt was changed at x number of miles or that the thermostat was replaced at x miles? That's what a buyer would typically look for when buying used.

Loaded could mean all the options or it could mean that the car has a cigarette lighter and power mirrors and windows.

Why isn't he listing Carfax or saying that the brakes were turned at x number of miles or the timing belt was changed at x number of miles or that the thermostat was replaced at x miles? That's what a buyer would typically look for when buying used.

ikr? My oldest has saved enough for a modest used vehicle of Duggar quality (that is, he has $2000 and wants to buy his very own piece of shit bundle of problems). That was the first thing we told him--ask for maintenance records. The difference between a well-maintained piece of shit and a poorly maintained piece of shit makes the difference in whether you drive it or stare at it a lot.

I vote the Bacon Bra mentions the 12.9% financing (someone has subsequently asked).

the celtic lady said there was something "defrauding" in the sky. I also read her other post differently than some of you; shit written online is so easily misinterpreted unless one's word choice is crystal clear. I know I've been taken the wrong way a zillion times. No problema; I've learned to choose my words with more care, although it's when I'm in a rush that I get sloppy and fistfights ensue. :lol:

I think our dear "lacey" is the one getting around and making sockpuppet accounts, in the case of this celtic person (whom she must have found on what other site was mentioned), to get her real persona banned. Thankfully, if lacey reveals my identity, she blows her own cover as a troll. Unlike her, I'm posting under my real name and since there are like 3 people in the States with my name, and I'm virtually ungoogable, Smuggar can't start a flame war with me. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to save the facebook commentators' souls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory for the Heathens!

I vote the Bacon Bra mentions the 12.9% financing (someone has subsequently asked).

the celtic lady said there was something "defrauding" in the sky. I also read her other post differently than some of you; shit written online is so easily misinterpreted unless one's word choice is crystal clear. I know I've been taken the wrong way a zillion times. No problema; I've learned to choose my words with more care, although it's when I'm in a rush that I get sloppy and fistfights ensue. :lol:

I think our dear "lacey" is the one getting around and making sockpuppet accounts, in the case of this celtic person (whom she must have found on what other site was mentioned), to get her real persona banned. Thankfully, if lacey reveals my identity, she blows her own cover as a troll. Unlike her, I'm posting under my real name and since there are like 3 people in the States with my name, and I'm virtually ungoogable, Smuggar can't start a flame war with me. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to save the facebook commentators' souls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh I thought I had already. I guess I've been in Bill Clinton's thrall most of tonight. I best get to work.

I know the feeling! I have a name that is absolutely unique, however it is very googable because of geneology searches and everyone with the last name(less than 600) in the USA are all related to the Hubby.

Some pics of the Kiddo's from Anna's instagram:

post-1841-14451996778198_thumb.jpg

mackynziesmom Love each moment God has given me with our kids! 8h

post-1841-14451996779032_thumb.jpg

mackynziesmom Mackynzie picked flowers for me while Daddy was babysitting! #soprecious 8h

:angry-screaming: its NOT f*cking babysitting when its YOUR OWN DAMN CHILDREN!!!!! :angry-cussingblack: :angry-fire: :angry-steamingears:

Archived