IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Michelle looks happy, like she'd love to be one of those girls. Maybe she does realise, somewhere deep inside, that she could have had a different life that would have brought her more joy than the babies that keep growing into bothersome children.

What I found to be sad is that I don't see the college-aged J'Slaves (but I did spot Joy). I guess bringing them to the heathen campus might give them ideas...especially when your parents are throwing down Sorority Girl signs. This reminds me of when Mullet brought the older girls to the elementary school (and nursed Jordyn with the breast friend while talking to little kids...I'll never forget those legs dangling out from under the blanket), leaving the K-6 aged kids at home. Can't have any of them interacting with non-approved peers.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot that I am a member of the UofA secular student alliance Facebook group (Occam's Razors--get it? Razorbacks?) Anyway, today someone said on the group "Banana man at the Union".

I thought, surely he doesn't mean Ray Comfort, but of course, the rest of the comments were about him. I just went back to look.

I get the Occan's Razors bit. My high school mascot was the Razorbacks, too. and sometime when I was in high school we started some cheers that referred to our teams as hogs "Go Hogs" The only other Razorbacks besides the Arkansas Razorbacks and our team I knew of was the team at Buffy-the-Vampire Slayer's Sunnydale High.

I get the Occan's Razors bit. My high school mascot was the Razorbacks, too. and sometime when I was in high school we started some cheers that referred to our teams as hogs "Go Hogs" The only other Razorbacks besides the Arkansas Razorbacks and our team I knew of was the team at Buffy-the-Vampire Slayer's Sunnydale High.

My husband's high school mascot was the Gamecocks. Yeah... the jokes write themselves.

Texarkana?

I removed my previous comment about Josh's Paul Ryan pic/news article pic, mainly because I can't believe he'd be naive enough to not read full articles or google "Paul Ryan", especially what comes up when googling Paul Ryan is how he bent the truth in his RNC speech. But then, this is Josh Duggar.

u2un81tx587m908i4hou.jpeg

Dear God, he changed his twitter profile pic. I am aghast. He really thinks he's something, doesn't he?

I removed my previous comment about Josh's Paul Ryan pic/news article pic, mainly because I can't believe he'd be naive enough to not read full articles or google "Paul Ryan", especially what comes up when googling Paul Ryan is how he bent the truth blatantly lied in his RNC speech. But then, this is Josh Duggar.

Here I fixed that for you.

Dear God, he changed his twitter profile pic. I am aghast. He really thinks he's something, doesn't he?

Patton, apparently. :D

george-patton_flag.jpg

Or possibly Tootsie.

468.jpg

My hypothesis still stands. He's going to make an ass of himself in politics some day. Nobody tries that hard to look like a politician unless they want to be one.

I removed my previous comment about Josh's Paul Ryan pic/news article pic, mainly because I can't believe he'd be naive enough to not read full articles or google "Paul Ryan", especially what comes up when googling Paul Ryan is how he bent the truth in his RNC speech. But then, this is Josh Duggar.

Yeah, I came THIS close to informing Smuggar that there were plenty of inaccuracies in Ryan's speech, with a link to Factcheck.org.

My hypothesis still stands. He's going to make an ass of himself in politics some day. Nobody tries that hard to look like a politician unless they want to be one.

This picture made me throw up in my mouth. Could he be anymore of a walking stereotype?

"Look at me, King Smuggar! King Shit of the Turd Pile! Look at how Patrotic I am standing in front of this American flag! Aren't I a Patriot? Businessman, leader and activist!"

Yeah, I came THIS close to informing Smuggar that there were plenty of inaccuracies in Ryan's speech, with a link to Factcheck.org.

I keep referring my family to politifact.com.

That picture makes his face look almost cartoonishly fat. And pasty. He's edging close to Chris Christie territory there.

I still think he's too lazy to ever embark upon a political career. I can see him in twenty years, fatter, pastier, still pontificating. And trying out an Akin-style combover.

Wow...I don't check the Instagram today...not surprised... Well, maybe a little. The kid is delusional...

AND one of his followers said: "[ @ ] funkynotz @laceyxjana Just cuz he's a huge tv star doesn't mean he's not realistic. Regardless of how much he does or doesn't make from TLC, he's still a husband and father. I think it's awesome when huge tv stars shop at store like we do! Way to go @joshduggar! 10h

That picture makes his face look almost cartoonishly fat. And pasty. He's edging close to Chris Christie territory there.

I still think he's too lazy to ever embark upon a political career. I can see him in twenty years, fatter, pastier, still pontificating. And trying out an Akin-style combover.

He could have at least photoshopped the microphone shadow out of and brighten up his complexion. Shows that he knows little about photo editing.

He's looking very pale, greasy and his skin is looking terrible! He would very much look like a teenager, if he didn't actually look so aged for his years.

Now I'm not one to criticize, I'm no small fry without blemishes either, but it just goes to show you how his lifestyle isn't doing him any favors! And its clear he is exploring things now as an adult, that he should have already been through and done in teenaged years!!!

Too lazy for politics? Please. Unless you're the president, I think most politicians are pretty lazy. How often are they actually in session doing anything useful. It's the ultimate job for people who like to talk a lot and get nothing done.

Too lazy for politics? Please. Unless you're the president, I think most politicians are pretty lazy. How often are they actually in session doing anything useful. It's the ultimate job for people who like to talk a lot and get nothing done.

The whole campaigning thing is a bit of work.

The whole campaigning thing is a bit of work.

Yeah but the bulk of the work is done by your campaigners. I am sure he could employ some leghumpers for that task.

Yeah but the bulk of the work is done by your campaigners. I am sure he could employ some leghumpers for that task.

Yeah, because nothing says "serious political aspirations" like having a bunch of semi-literate, misinformed teen-aged fangirls on your team!

Yeah, because nothing says "serious political aspirations" like having a bunch of semi-literate, misinformed teen-aged fangirls on your team!

Considering that Josh supposedly had a "political consulting business" when he was a semiliterate misinformed teenage fanboy, I'm not sure it would put him off. In fact, that description largely applies to him, even now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was just sitting around waiting for someone to offer him a job, or to offer to fund his campaign for whatever office he'd like to run for. He's so used to getting everything handed to him that I can't imagine him actually putting in the work and effort required to run for office. Josh lives in a fantasy world and I don't think anything is ever going to wake him up to reality. He could ruin his finances, his health, and his relationships with his family, and it would always be somebody else's fault.

That picture was taken in In March or April, back when Josh was campaigning for Santorum. Imagine how he'd look now!

A young groupie sent this to Josh and he not only posted it on instagram he wrote back to her:

joshduggar Thanks! @izzy2000bella ur awesome! 53min

90c91eecf3c311e1a94522000a1e8aaf_6.jpg

joshduggar Shoutout to @izzy2000bella! Thanks for this 3D sketch of my name! 53min

I guessing Anna isn't able/allowed to see what he posts. As for the artwork itself, ya think Josh is more than a little narcissistic?

Archived