IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A young groupie sent this to Josh and he not only posted it on instagram he wrote back to her:

joshduggar Thanks! @izzy2000bella ur awesome! 53min

90c91eecf3c311e1a94522000a1e8aaf_6.jpg

joshduggar Shoutout to @izzy2000bella! Thanks for this 3D sketch of my name! 53min

I guessing Anna isn't able/allowed to see what he posts. As for the artwork itself, ya think Josh is more than a little narcissistic?

Don't 5th graders do that? 3D art? Hardly.

He asked her to draw the picture in the comments of one of her earlier posts - looks like it might be a family friend rather than a leghumper? It's so weird how most of his friends on instagram seem to be 12 year old girls. :?

He asked her to draw the picture in the comments of one of her earlier posts - looks like it might be a family friend rather than a leghumper? It's so weird how most of his friends on instagram seem to be 12 year old girls. :?

I tend to doubt she's a family friend. If you take a look at her interests, I suspect she'd defraud the howlers.

Well that just took the creepy factor up a notch. What grown, married, father of two gets a 12 year old "friend" to doodle his name for him?

If you go back a bit (yeah, I feel creepy) there are lots of pics of a kid named Marcus, who I think might be the son of one of Josh's employees who was on the show?

I just don't get what he thinks he has done or improved. If he wanted to help or do something, he needs to get his ass out into the real world, not just run his mouth and tweet. Go out on the streets to canvas, or to work with groups, or volunteer time. He just... talks. Verbally farts.

This is all I can think of when Smuggar talks:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6t8foeQqQQ_HiDsMZ9U9nmq0azStnz8vkYu39ICkv3Dxzvb-s

A young groupie sent this to Josh and he not only posted it on instagram he wrote back to her:

joshduggar Thanks! @izzy2000bella ur awesome! 53min

90c91eecf3c311e1a94522000a1e8aaf_6.jpg

joshduggar Shoutout to @izzy2000bella! Thanks for this 3D sketch of my name! 53min

I guessing Anna isn't able/allowed to see what he posts. As for the artwork itself, ya think Josh is more than a little narcissistic?

I bet that being able to write your name in "3D" like that is what passes for a final exam in 11th grade literature at the Duggar SOTDRT.

Well that just took the creepy factor up a notch. What grown, married, father of two gets a 12 year old "friend" to doodle his name for him?

I agree, which is why I said in that prediction thread that he could face a sex crime charge.

Considering that Josh supposedly had a "political consulting business" when he was a semiliterate misinformed teenage fanboy, I'm not sure it would put him off. In fact, that description largely applies to him, even now.

Josh was to Santorum what his leghumpers are to him. He'd probably think it was a good idea to hire them.

And I now cannot get the image of Smuggar physically humping Santorum's leg out of my mind.

So, so wrong.

And I now cannot get the image of Smuggar physically humping Santorum's leg out of my mind.

So, so wrong.

It's better than not being able to dislodge the image of him running out of his house in his whity tighties holding a shotgun. I'm still not over it marmalade!

191934e6f48011e1ba8122000a1e878c_7.jpg

What is going on with this man? A 24-year-old guy should not look like that. I can't believe he's only a month older than me. He looks about 10-15 years older. This isn't even anything to do with his weight. He looks seriously unhealthy and like he is rapidly aging. I don't think I've ever actually been concerned for his health until now.

Even better, the one response to that photo:

laceyxjana about 3 hours ago

@joshduggar have you been working out? U look really buff here!!

That's the troll, right? No one would seriously mistake Josh's moobs for pecs.

Not a doctor but speaking from experience with actually having the disorder, the outer edges of his eyebrows look very thin, which is a sign of hypothyroidism.

It's better than not being able to dislodge the image of him running out of his house in his whity tighties holding a shotgun. I'm still not over it marmalade!

Gotta protect that Hummer! It's probably worth more than his house. :lol:

I think that guy with him is a high falutin' Congressman or someone? Boozman?

Well guess what, I was standing on the sidewalk outside the stadium at the Razorback football game and here come all the Duggars, minus the very littles. All the boys walking on the hill and all the girls and Michelle walking along the sidewalk. Jim Bob in the lead, but up on the hill with the boys.

As Michelle walked by she looked at me, but she was had her Iphone held to her mouth like a walkie-talkie and I could hear her talking to Josh about where they were to meet him. I took a picture of her from behind because it took me that long to get the camera on my phone to work. I'll go figure out how to load it up here.

By the way, she's tiny.

Is it just me or does Josh's nose look crooked in that pic?
Human faces are naturally varying degrees of crooked. Sometimes a certain camera angle makes it obvious. I should know, I've got some interesting crookedness going on, myself.

I think that guy with him is a high falutin' Congressman or someone? Boozman?

Well guess what, I was standing on the sidewalk outside the stadium at the Razorback football game and here come all the Duggars, minus the very littles. All the boys walking on the hill and all the girls and Michelle walking along the sidewalk. Jim Bob in the lead, but up on the hill with the boys.

As Michelle walked by she looked at me, but she was had her Iphone held to her mouth like a walkie-talkie and I could hear her talking to Josh about where they were to meet him. I took a picture of her from behind because it took me that long to get the camera on my phone to work. I'll go figure out how to load it up here.

By the way, she's tiny.

Did you see all 5 older girls? If so, I guess Grandma had a hell of a day at the TTH.

Even better, the one response to that photo:

That's the troll, right? No one would seriously mistake Josh's moobs for pecs.

Yes, that is the troll.

That looks a lot like perspiration in that shot with the Razorback shirt.

Oh how fun to run into Michelle and company like that. I'm curious, too, most of the kids were there? Did you see Grandma or do you think she got stuck at home with the little girls?

It makes me so fuckin stabby that college is evil and all the learnin' you ever need know is in the KJB, yet the football team sure is great !!! eleventy!!Razorbacks!!!

Methinks the Duggars need to look up the word hypocrisy.

Archived