IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually does. I find it much easier to read a well punctuated post that contains profanity than one with no care paid to sentence structure, spelling, or basic grammar.

I type terribly on my iPad too, and it has a horrible habit of autocorrecting words to something entirely different and (my pet hate), changing my spelling to the American norm, not the English. So I generally read over my posts before I hit submit. It saves a lot of trouble, and I suggest you do it too.

You didn't address my question about how putting a story about your son's struggles and arrest online is respecting his privacy. I am referring to the son who broke into the neighbors home, not the one who was arrested for non payment of child support. I would really like to know. You also mentioned that he had struggled with RAD.

And experiencedd, I have been waiting and hoping to get the invite to be part of your secret PM army. I haven't been attending Gay Agenda meetings lately, could you possibly send details to the next Liberal Agenda meeting so I can be one of the cool kids?

Yes, I did answer you in a previous post.

Yes, I edit to reflect that, I would like it of you looked at my edit. I was typing that post while you were answering the question.

Guest Anonymous
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2801905175742568635#editor/target=post;postID=6877330249675510016

So I do not hear many comments on this birth Mother Post, why is that? What you are telling me to do I clearly documented in this post.

1.) Your grammar makes my eyeballs bleed so I stopped reading your blog. Mentally correcting all of the errors was making me angry.

2.) That link is busted and does not work for me.

The link you posted just leads to the Blogger sign in page.

This. (Nope, still not in bed).

I don't really care what you did in that post. It doesn't make what you said to those girls acceptable. You hurt them and made them feel like their mom didn't love them, all so you could make them stop being so "mean" to you. You made it sound like they should be grateful that you were willing to take them when their mom didn't. You compromised the way they see their mom all for yourself. You compromised the way they see themselves all for yourself. All of your talk about them "moving on" speaks clearly to that.

I find it laughable that you get all bent out of shape over a grown woman using "cuss words" when speaking to you on the internet (on a site that according to rule 9 you shouldn't be on), but you don't think twice (and actually blog/brag about) saying such cutting things to two little girls who have lost their mother.

It actually does. I find it much easier to read a well punctuated post that contains profanity than one with no care paid to sentence structure, spelling, or basic grammar.

I type terribly on my iPad too, and it has a horrible habit of autocorrecting words to something entirely different and (my pet hate), changing my spelling to the American norm, not the English. So I generally read over my posts before I hit submit. It saves a lot of trouble, and I suggest you do it too.

You didn't address my question about how putting a story about your son's struggles and arrest online is respecting his privacy. I am referring to the son who broke into the neighbors home, not the one who was arrested for non payment of child support. I would really like to know. You also mentioned that he had struggled with RAD.

And experiencedd, I have been waiting and hoping to get the invite to be part of your secret PM army. I haven't been attending Gay Agenda meetings lately, could you possibly send details to the next Liberal Agenda meeting so I can be one of the cool kids?

ETA: I see that you have addressed this to some extent. I still think calling the police to scare a kid who has RAD then blogging about it under a big photo of him and then showing it to him so he knows you are trying to shame him in front of the whole world is an appallingly cruel thing to do.

Yeah, where's my rainbow pin and daily Gay Agenda PM's? :lol:

Man, calling the police on a kid who is trying to acclimate himself to an entirely new culture is just wrong on so many levels. That's probably the WORST thing you could have done to him. Nothing like a 12 year old being intimidated by American cops when his English skills were negligible at best.

You and Michelle Duggar are running neck and neck for the Mother of the Year award. This is not a good thing.

I don't really care what you did in that post. It doesn't make what you said to those girls acceptable. You hurt them and made them feel like their mom didn't love them, all so you could make them stop being so "mean" to you. You made it sound like they should be grateful that you were willing to take them when their mom didn't. You compromised the way they see their mom all for yourself. You compromised the way they see themselves all for yourself. All of your talk about them "moving on" speaks clearly to that.

I find it laughable that you get all bent out of shape over a grown woman using "cuss words" when speaking to you on the internet (on a site that according to rule 9 you shouldn't be on), but you don't think twice (and actually blog/brag about) saying such cutting things to two little girls who have lost their mother.

I am not bent, just a bit tired, but not bent out of shape, I use to cuss like a sailor. I am 43 it seems odd to hear it now.

Jodi, you realized this site itself is indexed by Google within a matter of hours, right? That information about your son is on the world wide web for quite a while now that it has been posted here. Just because you edited your blog post doesn't mean the information is gone. :?

Somehow I am thinking you do not know what truly is best because you are forming your opinion on 2% of the facts. Most of your opinions are formed on a very little % of information. How can one make an educated decision with such a small fraction of the story or facts? That is what I do not understand.

Guest Anonymous

I read the birth mother post! I shivered in revulsion when I got to this part:

Like most children her age she has been birthed, nursed and loved by her Mommy.....but then....unlike most children her age..

she has a new, different in every sort of way white Mommy, which is me.

white Mommy? white Mommy, are you there?

Guest Anonymous
http://theshelteredplace.blogspot.com/2011/08/mommy-i-had-dream.html

It is the post leading up to the post we have been discussing. Conveniently as you all do you only share some of the facts.

Sorry about the broken link before.

I editted the post about our son. thanks.

If we shared your entire blog over here it would be copyright infringement, not to mention annoying. We quote relevant sections because that's allowed under Fair Use. I have read the post you linked. What do you want, backpats for sometimes being nice to the children you chose to adopt? You're not in the right place if so.

As for this section it's weird as hell.

Finally relief comes through our little dog...Apricot. In my squeaky dog voice, III miss mmyyy birrth Moommm tooo but myyy bbrain iss tooo smalll tooo remmemmeber...do you have aa CCRRACCKKERR?????

They giggle..This Mommy prays over her daughters...they say Amen and thank the Lord for the Mommy they have right now.

We snuggle...and listen to another dream, but this one is about a circus...just like any other child her age, she has 6 year old moments. Like most children her age she has been birthed, nursed and loved by her Mommy.....but then....unlike most children her age..

she has a new, different in every sort of way white Mommy, which is me.

That's alot some days.

Other days it never crosses our minds.

Jodi, you realized this site itself is indexed by Google within a matter of hours, right? That information about your son is on the world wide web for quite a while now that it has been posted here. Just because you edited your blog post doesn't mean the information is gone. :?

I am sure he will do just fine as a man and our thread today will have not effect on him when he is grown. I mean really this is not living life what you are doing here to people. Do you have a job? Did your employer inquire about your doings at age 12? probably not.

It is odd, what you gals do.

Guest Anonymous

I am sure he will do just fine as a man and our thread today will have not effect on him when he is grown. I mean really this is not living life what you are doing here to people. Do you have a job? Did your employer inquire about your doings at age 12? probably not.

Employers do Google people. That's a thing.

If we shared your entire blog over here it would be copyright infringement, not to mention annoying. We quote relevant sections because that's allowed under Fair Use. I have read the post you linked. What do you want, backpats for sometimes being nice to the children you chose to adopt? You're not in the right place if so.

As for this section it's weird as hell.

Yes I wondered is it legal what you are doing here?

So their birth mother died AFTER they were adopted? What happened to their 14 (at the time) year old sister?

Jodi, please clarify.

I don't know about you but my employer is very sticky about social networking to the point at least two of my coworkers (as well as myself) have two profiles. Many people have been disciplined over stuff posted on their Facebook profiles. I'd err on the side of caution if I were you. You never know what's going to bite your son in the ass.

Well you ladies have fun bashing me and the other folks. I do wish you would get a new hobby though. You did not really want to know anything about me and for reasons I do not understand you just enjoy snarking. I think snarking is translated where I come from as coveting. Or you might use the word jelously.

I do hope you do not spend too much time thinking about me tomorrow. Go ahead and make your own day great. Leave others out of it and just focus on what you think about yourself. It is great fun! Try staying off the net, create something, spend the day outdoors. Refresh your minds. There is no reason for grown women to be carrying on like this. Please feel free to email me if you truly do have a question.

Guest Anonymous

My doings at age 12 were not put on the world wide web under my full legal name by my parents, enabling anyone anywhere in the world to read all about them. How many people in the U.S. do you think have the same name as the child in question? I'm betting he's the only one. Google his name and see how much information you can find about him. Check out the image search, too.

That's way too much to put out there about a minor child, in my opinion. Especially one who has been adopted and dealt with issues that might mean they're a bit more vulnerable. Even the post that you deleted will be cached. Once it's on the internet, it's forever. There's a reason people use pseudonyms. I find it odd when people put their entire lives online, particularly when it involves their children.

What did your son's therapist say about the polce car incident and it's affect on his RAD? I can't imagine that it would help him build trust in you and your husband, that when he did wrong you called in the authorities to deal with him and scare him instead of dealing with him yourself. He would quite rightly see it as you betraying him as soon as he didn't fit into your standards and as a betrayal.

Jodi, please clarify.

We are talking about 3 sets of BP. There are a total of 13 siblings still in Haiti. The one sister who is 14 lives with her uncle. One bm died right before one child came home. One died in the earthquake. One set still is alive and has contact with b child. Why must you know? Some of the fathers were missing from the start. Girls were in O since babies so did not know siblings.

Archived