IGNORED

United States of Bates Debut Excitement MERGED

homeschoolmomma1

Apparently Gil is a mini hoarder (Did they tell him to mention the show? I don't see how he would know of it otherwise).

Also who the hell doesn't know that city water has fluoride?! The stupid always baffles.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently Gil is a mini hoarder (Did they tell him to mention the show? I don't see how he would know of it otherwise).

Also who the hell doesn't know that city water has fluoride?! The stupid always baffles.

Isn't Hoarders on A&E though? Would they want to plug a different channel?

TLC has a hoarders show too. Hoarders: Buried Alive. No one has actually been buried alive on the show, though. LOL

Wow those paine boys are much older (according to fundies) than some of the Bates girls lol

Gil and Kelly should have given their bed to their guests- or at least offered

This is the first time I've watched (I was too lazy to change the channel after the Little People Big World special). I have only two things to say:

1. There are not words to describe how boring this show is.

2. I can't decide who is more annoying, Gil or Erin.

TLC has a hoarders show too. Hoarders: Buried Alive. No one has actually been buried alive on the show, though. LOL

Unless you count animals. Pretty sure one lady found a cat skeleton. The funny part was she said the cat just disappeared one day and she wasn't sure where it got to. Like as if it was no big deal. :|

The Paine boys are quite handsome.

There is a TLC version of Hoarders as well.

Yes they are.

I knew that about TLC, but I totally blanked. I think my brain is still on vacation... :oops:

Wow those paine boys are much older (according to fundies) than some of the Bates girls lol

Gil and Kelly should have given their bed to their guests- or at least offered

Maybe Ma & Pa Paine slept with all their daughters to make sure the girls' purity wasn't breached by the Bates boys???

Edited because I had "Reith" instead of "Paine".

This is the first time I've watched (I was too lazy to change the channel after the Little People Big World special). I have only two things to say:

1. There are not words to describe how boring this show is.

2. I can't decide who is more annoying, Gil or Erin.

Zach

all that talk of courtship and the flirty, flirty behavior made me think that there WAS going to be a courtship announcement between Erin and Mr. Defrauder, but after Zak/Zach's fiasco, they decided to follow Anna D's advice and keep quiet.

I kind of hope that's the case, that there is a courtship going on and they're just keeping it quiet. I hope it wasn't yet another failed courtship. Not that I'm thrilled to see people from this cult get married and inevitably impose their crazy lifestyle on countless offspring, but they're still human beings with feelings, and two failed courtships in the same family in such a short span of time would really suck.

I think the big announcement was when Gil gathered both families to announce they were going on a train and then white water rafting. I believe that was the planned announcement from the start, and we just all assumed it was something someone might actually care about.

So the Paine boy that may be courting Erin is 22. At least, that's what I thought I saw on tv. If anyone has DVR, please check for me. I still think they are dating because the Paine boy wrote a comment to Erin on the Bates' website. If it's true, i don't think there will be an engagement until she graduates from college. I'll be watching their website like a hawk to look for more "clues". I hope this is true because I'd like to see a courtship/engagement/wedding from a female perspective. I hope Sean invites the Paines to the Duggars' house for "fellowship" (with the actual intention of matchmaking) . I agree, the Paine boys are cute, and I haven't felt any ~PINGS~ from them.

After your comment Eye Browz I went snooping on the Bates' website and found his comment:

Nate Paine

8/21/2012 12:36:09 AM

Thanks Erin for all the time and effort you have but into glorifying the Lord in all that you do, especially in the area of music! You and your family are a H.U.G.E. blessing to me for which I am eternally grateful for! You all are in my thoughts and prayers continually...blessings in Him,

Nate Paine (CT) ;)

This was a comment posted in a thread about her new CD. I'm thinking they are indeed "dating with a purpose".

I also noticed a comment someone left asking about sheet music for the songs on Erin's CDs, the commenter was asking if it was commercially availible. Kelly replied that no her music isn't availible because she doesn't write her songs down! In fact, each time she plays them they sound a little different!! LOLZ!! Holy shit, this girl is in "college" for music, has "recorded" 2 CDs now, and doesn't write her music down? She probably can't read/write sheet music then. That's pretty bad.

The Paine boys are cute.

Oh yes they are. I wouldn't kick that oldest Paine boy outta bed :twisted:

Yeah, they're not hard to look at, that's for sure.

:dance:

Unless he wanted to have sexy times on the floor? :dance:

Everytime I see this photo I think of the Dr. Seuss illustrations. Anna looks like a Dr. Seuss creature with her face that way, its really disturbing to me. And her husband just looks like a fat lump of lard, I'm not sure if that's in any children's books.

I totally agree, Anna has always reminded of a "Who" creature. I also don't think Anna is pretty at all.

Archived