IGNORED

United States of Bates Debut Excitement MERGED

homeschoolmomma1

One more week until the United Bates of America! :dance::roll:

Honestly, I can't believe the Duggars and the Bates are not on the same night.

The 19 kids and counting page has a new image...

625507_10151995448610521_409933356_n.jpg

By the way- I missed you all!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Yay. How truly wondrous. I just cannot wait. *said with such a monotonous excitement.*

76f98a1cdc0611e1b44322000a1e8c9f_6.jpg

I wonder if this was smugly's bootleg attempt at a facebook pic... A milkshake isnt good enough for him! He's gotta make a politikal statement too!

I'm just really... hummed, I guess. Can't quite put my finger on why but the new banner and seasons make me worry for humanity.

I am still catching up with the old ones but I actually want to see the new season of Duggars...oh dear

I'll give the Bates a miss

At least Michelle should be getting some much-needed calcium with that milkshake.

? that's not Michelle

The first one is Michelle & JB. The second one is Anna & Smug.

Oh. I thought you meant the one here. I didn't realise there was one of Michelle, is it on the web site? Yuck

Edited - was it in the first post? I can only see the words "image" and not the pic :(

If it was airing in Australia I would be looking forward to it immensely. Sad but true.

I just hope it hits YouTube soon and that TLC are as relaxed about leaving it up as they are about Duggar episodes.

I think it will be interesting to see the show and how well it does in the ratings. This could be the harbinger of more mega-families/fundie craziness or a last-ditch effort to revive a flagging market. Who knows? The Bates are certainly ready for TV. They have a new house, a new baby (wait, I guess that's a yearly occurrence..), a likeable family and photogenic kids. If nothing else, this could bring in much needed income to the family. Maybe they can take a break from their tree cutting business. I imagine their business doesn't bring much money in.

I think it will be interesting to see the show and how well it does in the ratings. This could be the harbinger of more mega-families/fundie craziness or a last-ditch effort to revive a flagging market. Who knows? The Bates are certainly ready for TV. They have a new house, a new baby (wait, I guess that's a yearly occurrence..), a likeable family and photogenic kids. If nothing else, this could bring in much needed income to the family. Maybe they can take a break from their tree cutting business. I imagine their business doesn't bring much money in.

If nothing else, this could mean they stop mooching off Lawson for the weekly groceries and monthly bills!

76f98a1cdc0611e1b44322000a1e8c9f_6.jpg

I wonder if this was smugly's bootleg attempt at a facebook pic... A milkshake isnt good enough for him! He's gotta make a politikal statement too!

Everytime I see this photo I think of the Dr. Seuss illustrations. Anna looks like a Dr. Seuss creature with her face that way, its really disturbing to me. And her husband just looks like a fat lump of lard, I'm not sure if that's in any children's books.

No kidding. Jim Bob's facial features (particularly around the nose) look distorted.

Maybe it's done on purpose? If I had to work with the Duggars for that long...

Everytime I see this photo I think of the Dr. Seuss illustrations. Anna looks like a Dr. Seuss creature with her face that way, its really disturbing to me. And her husband just looks like a fat lump of lard, I'm not sure if that's in any children's books.

I think Anna's nose makes her like a Who or another Dr. Seuss creature.

Yes!! Definitely some Who there in the nose.

The Duggars get talked into doing or like some very bad poses.

Archived