IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

Correct I helped her enrolled last year

Good to know she had such a qualified individual help her better herself.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ agreed lol funny I have a Masters degree from a university and still cant use it right. Perhaps I should stop driving and typing. And I completely disagree with the magister (however its speller) scenario. Luckilly HCC accepted the core credits and allowed her to complete school with a real degree.

If she completed a degree at a CC she doesn't have a 'batchlers'. FWIW I've raised 3 chefs, my non Daughter has a Michelin. My DD after working her ass of makes 50K a year. Oh fer sur she could have gotten a 'management' position at BK or Mickey D's with her CC degree, but she's wanted to be a chef, and I assure you formula rests. don't use chefs.

What freekin' uni, teaches auto shop? Maybe I'm jaded after years of working at my public uni, or having a degree from a public uni, but I took auto shop in HS.

That's more of a trades school thing, isn't it? The universities I've attended don't offer auto shop. I did attend a community college for a summer and they did but that's about it.

She no longer works in the food industry now so guessing none of it really matters lol

Who gets a degree in culinary arts only to not go into the food industry...?

She no longer works in the food industry now so guessing none of it really matters lol

Don't insult me. She worked at the cheese cake factory. Yea, it's got tablecloths to go with it's bank of microwaves. :lol:

riffle

That's more of a trades school thing, isn't it? The universities I've attended don't offer auto shop. I did attend a community college for a summer and they did but that's about it.

My public university has Automotive technician programs (one is an apprenticeship), it all depends on what kind of university it is.

Below is the entirety of their Fine Arts classes:

No, No, No! There's this as well...

Fine Arts Concepts

FAC 150 Introduction to Arts Introduction to visual arts, drama, acting, fine arts. A brief survey of Western religious arts including Baroque and Renaissance art as well as some Eastern art.

FAC 200 Introduction to Drama Introduction to drama, acting, fine arts. Drama aids the student in development of voice control.

FAC 335 Secretarial Arts The course introduces the student to all aspects of secretarial arts. Credits vary.

FAC 490 Specialized Fine Arts Study A custom-made course of study available for students who would like to study a Fine Arts area that is not currently offered. A special syllabus will be created by a faculty advisor along with a timetable and projects to fulfill the three (3) credit hour requirements. This course number can be repeated for another area of study in Fine Arts.

Don't insult me. She worked at the cheese cake factory. Yea, it's got tablecloths to go with it's bank of microwave. :lol:

:lol: Are you kidding me? A freaking Cheesecake Factory?? Man, I've worked at a grocery store AND I wore a chef's coat while doing so. Does that mean I was a fo' realz chef, too?!?!

As far as I can tell, no one was being critical of Suze. There may have been some concern expressed because she went quickly from one relationship to another and is now pregnant, but all in all, people here are supportive of this young woman who had the guts to break away from a very restrictive lifestyle that she did not choose for herself.

No, No, No! There's this as well...

Fine Arts Concepts

FAC 150 Introduction to Arts Introduction to visual arts, drama, acting, fine arts. A brief survey of Western religious arts including Baroque and Renaissance art as well as some Eastern art.

FAC 200 Introduction to Drama Introduction to drama, acting, fine arts. Drama aids the student in development of voice control.

FAC 335 Secretarial Arts The course introduces the student to all aspects of secretarial arts. Credits vary.

FAC 490 Specialized Fine Arts Study A custom-made course of study available for students who would like to study a Fine Arts area that is not currently offered. A special syllabus will be created by a faculty advisor along with a timetable and projects to fulfill the three (3) credit hour requirements. This course number can be repeated for another area of study in Fine Arts.

Oh, Oh! I wanna design Eucharist vestments!

I know that there is a university in Kansas that offers a degree in automoblie restoration, but it's not just plain old auto shop, and it is different than what many schools offer. mcpherson.edu/academics/autorestoration.php

But I've seen mostly CCs and trade schools that offer actual auto shop. (other than high schools.)

My apolagies its actually an associates in applied science of culinary arts. And she ended up with a better oppertunity makings a lot more money. Nobody is insulting anyone. My main post was honestly just to state that for once shes not under the realm of the "cult" and its amazing to see her smile a real smile. Not to debate about anything. My apolagies to anyone I may have offended.

CTC 130 Drywalling The course introduces the student to aspects of installing drywall, covering drywall materials, drywall tools, and applied skills. This course is designed to teach the students how to plan, select, and install gypsum drywall on walls and ceilings. It also includes proper techniques for drywall texturing and finishing.

Gosh those students at my local Carnegie research 1, sure are missing out.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Below is the entirety of their Fine Arts classes:

Anonymouzzz: How is any of that helpful to getting a paying job? I come from a Catholic European background, where this sort of thing is the domain of nuns, and there's not much money to be made in "liturgical needlepoint". And how does horseback riding fit in with that? Shouldn't that be in sports or veterinary sciences/zoology?

I learned all that when I was seven, from my dad, for free...

Because how you look is absolutely essential to your continuing good health. My OBGYN prescribes at least two Brazilians a year--you know, for my health.

How does Kelly afford this place?

As far as I can tell, no one was being critical of Suze. There may have been some concern expressed because she went quickly from one relationship to another and is now pregnant, but all in all, people here are supportive of this young woman who had the guts to break away from a very restrictive lifestyle that she did not choose for herself.

Seconded. Personally I wish Suze all the best, and hope that her new partner will be good for her and their child.

I learned all that when I was seven, from my dad, for free...

Clearly your male headship failed you in preparing you to be a godly SAHD...

...says the woman who wants a power-drill for her birthday ;)

Simply put I don't agree at all with that school. But she luckilly ended up with someone who loves her and taught her a good trade and loves her. Overall shes happy now and no longer stuck in the decieving lifestyle and I think that's all that really matters.

Simply put I don't agree at all with that school. But she luckilly ended up with someone who loves her and taught her a good trade and loves her. Overall shes happy now and no longer stuck in the decieving lifestyle and I think that's all that really matters.

That's lovely. Does she love him though?

Clearly your male headship failed you in preparing you to be a godly SAHD...

...says the woman who wants a power-drill for her birthday ;)

I had to order a new battery for my Riobi. I do suggest it if you have small hands. But gosh I love my sawsall:)

With regards to this 'university' most of the courses they offer can be had for free (CPR etc) the majority that they list under trades are all skills and trainings offered through vocational/trade tech schools. Most too are available through trades apprentice programs. Apprentice programs offered by trade unions are difficult to get into since students will be rigorously tested for admission.

This is a for profit diploma mill. If I had more time left on this blue marble, and no ethics, I would figure out a way to bilk fundies with a faux university like this one.

riffle due to lack of beer and increasing heat.

Archived