IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

I bet we get updates on the show from Anna in the vein of "We ACCEPT Suze..... like we do Amy's Mom who also ignored God and got knocked up...." to show how "accepting" they all are.

Is it Jchelle that has a sister that is "accepted" (but not so much?)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope things go well for her. I'm one of the ones who was hoping she'd have the time to experience life and mature before settling down, but she did seem to have an escape plan going for awhile. Maybe the boyfriend's family will be very supportive and helpful.

also - on the note of david and Pris - am I the only one who thiks the "FAQ" section on their website is pretty funny? Especially "David, how did you know Priscilla was the one?" Answer "Coming Soon"...

Their whole relationship is just weird. Have you seen their "about david" and "about priscilla" section? Someone please explain to me how a 3 year old boy and a 10 year old girl be sinners?!

There's a sonagram pic on her Google+ now. From what I can make out, it looks like she's 9weeks, 2 days pregnant.

Also, I noticed on FB that there's a fetus named Brighton Keller that has his own page and is friends w/Priscilla, Candice, Esther, Daniel, Josh and Rebekah. I'm wondering if it's Daniel & Candice's future baby (they all live in SC) or if it's another relative all together.

And I'm done stalking for the night....

Is it Jchelle that has a sister that is "accepted" (but not so much?)

It's Jim Bob's sister who is "accepted" (Amy's mom). I actually wonder what the "accepted" statuses are of J'chelle's siblings... :think:

It's Jim Bob's sister who is "accepted" (Amy's mom). I actually wonder what the "accepted" statuses are of J'chelle's siblings... :think:

One of J'Chelle's sisters is gay and seems to be "accepted" a little less than Boob's family. I still cringe every time I see the family reunion episode, with the camera all up in J'Chelle's dads face, poor man.

There's a sonagram pic on her Google+ now. From what I can make out, it looks like she's 9weeks, 2 days pregnant.

Also, I noticed on FB that there's a fetus named Brighton Keller that has his own page and is friends w/Priscilla, Candice, Esther, Daniel, Josh and Rebekah. I'm wondering if it's Daniel & Candice's future baby (they all live in SC) or if it's another relative all together.

A fetus has a facebook page? WTF?

I wish Suze the best. I hope her family doesn't shun her. I think Daniel would support her, but the rest hard to tell.

This is so sad. Suze had no time to have her own life. FWIW I think those Keller girls are all a bunch of hot messes.

It is not so hard to understand-Suze wanted the perfect life as she sees it-the man, babies and all that, without the restrictions of her former life.I don't think being self supporting or independent was part of the plan.Now she got it and i hope she does live to regret it.

Candice & Daniel have been trying to adopt. The fetus ultrasound says the mother is Tonya Holbrook. I'll bet they're adopting that baby. Hope it works out for them.

For Susanna, she seems to have jumped full steam ahead from daddy's "authority" to boyfriend #1 and then to boyfriend #2 and pregnancy. I hope he's a good guy and things work out for her. Susanna, hold your head up high and don't let your family tell you you made a mistake or your baby and your life decisions are "less" than someone else's. Surround yourself with people who love you and support you for who you are. Get some education so you can make a life for yourself & your baby. I hope you have much happiness in your life!

So you can get a facial, bikini wax, and some some products while you get your uterus probed. It's a one stop shop....

From Signature Women's Practice website:

Women’s Healthcare also hosts a full service mini-day spa with services ranging from waxing hair removal to full facials and dermatological treatments. The aesthetics department at SWHC also carries a rich aesthetic product line with products from Dermetologica and Obagi. You may conveniently schedule these services in conjunction with your medical appointments or take advantage of the flexible hours of operation during the week. Signature Women’s Healthcare is poised and ready to be your first choice in women’s health.

Kelly Bates "free christian" dr also offers botox and other spa treatment at his office. I guess these dr have to supplement their income.

Kelly Bates "free christian" dr also offers botox and other spa treatment at his office. I guess these dr have to supplement their income.

No wonder these folks don't want socialized medicine :lol:

So you can get a facial, bikini wax, and some some products while you get your uterus probed. It's a one stop shop....

From Signature Women's Practice website:

Women’s Healthcare also hosts a full service mini-day spa with services ranging from waxing hair removal to full facials and dermatological treatments. The aesthetics department at SWHC also carries a rich aesthetic product line with products from Dermetologica and Obagi. You may conveniently schedule these services in conjunction with your medical appointments or take advantage of the flexible hours of operation during the week. Signature Women’s Healthcare is poised and ready to be your first choice in women’s health.

...well that's convenient? :?

It's interesting. We have several dermatologists that have a similar set up but I don't think I've seen a spa/women's clinic combo before.

...well that's convenient? :?

Because how you look is absolutely essential to your continuing good health. My OBGYN prescribes at least two Brazilians a year--you know, for my health.

I wonder if they'll all use Suze as a learning point.

"Look! Look at the terrible, terrible girl! She's unhappy and unwed and will turn into a drooling succubus that eats souls!"

I've never been impressed by Snooze (mind you, I'm mostly basing this on her illiterate post from the old board):

Your obviously NOT supportive of me if your gunna talk SHIT about MY boyfriend. I am in NO way shape or form a "celeb" and I don't deserve this. Yes, my brother and I were disowned by my parents, for trying to live a "normal" life. And it sucks, but your sympathy vote isn't helping. Thanks for the concern. But NO THANKS.

:violin:

Because how you look is absolutely essential to your continuing good health. My OBGYN prescribes at least two Brazilians a year--you know, for my health.

What's next, a pap with a happy ending?

I've never been impressed by Snooze (mind you, I'm mostly basing this on her illiterate post from the old board):

:violin:

Well, more recently she has show some potential to snark.

Thanks everyone for your support. Nick and I watched a 19 kids and counting episode tonight and I laughed so hard I wanted to cry. I can't Believe they think they are going to save the world with that stupid ass show :lol:

I don't disagree that sometimes she comes off as damn near illiterate, but I think that is her parents' fault for giving her a sub-par education.

:lol: :lol: Ginger ale coming through my nostrils does hurt!

Well, more recently she has show some potential to snark.

I don't disagree that sometimes she comes off as damn near illiterate, but I think that is her parents' fault for giving her a sub-par education.

She is not the brightest bulb in the pack. I would have preferred her getting an education and a means to support a child before she actually had one. Shit doesn't anyone plan births based on the ability to support a child any more or is that passe?

riffle

Well, I don't know if I'd be in the mood after the pap, but if they turned on some Barry White and opened a bottle of bubbly... :whistle:

Archived