IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

I know that there is a university in Kansas that offers a degree in automoblie restoration, but it's not just plain old auto shop, and it is different than what many schools offer. mcpherson.edu/academics/autorestoration.php

But I've seen mostly CCs and trade schools that offer actual auto shop. (other than high schools.)

When you get universities doing it (in my experience) you get mostly theory and such. The old school nurses who were educated in hospitals rather than universities gnash their teeth over it here because the students are prepared for more research orientated jobs than patient care. They stopped having nursing schools within hospitals before I was born I believe. It's the same with my brother. He wants to be an IT guy but we've looked at his course requirements, almost all theory and history through the university system.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a proud soon to be father, who yes, has a bad habbit of texting/replying while driving. I meant no harm by my replies, and in stand completly agrees with all that the free Jinger stands for ;)

You should probably put the phone down while driving so you can live to raise that child and/or so you don't kill someone else in the process. As much as I too love FJ we are really not worth it. /lecture Best wishes to you, Suze, and your new family.

To the bold: your words and your words alone.

Point of information, the subject was folks in relationships and not dependents.

Oi, you know what a "humorous exchange" is right? Here I thought you were trying to be part of the one samurai_sarah and I were having, but it turns out you were taking things seriously. Perhaps you need to go back and read it to see where this is all coming from. The humor starts viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10992&start=120 there if your interested.

How hard is it for you to understand? And please don't ever presume to tell me what I should do.

Oi, you know what a "humorous exchange" is right? Here I thought you were trying to be part of the one samurai_sarah and I were having, but it turns out you were taking things seriously. Perhaps you need to go back and read it to see where this is all coming from. The humor starts http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... &start=120 there if your interested.

We were talking about independent adults making financial choices. Not dependent children. I'm more than happy to make it all about you if you want though.

For instance, when my DD was a dependent she had the ability to write checks and withdraw funds on my accounts. Our family budget wasn't a secret. She knew the amt. of discretionary funds we had monthly, she had access to all account information. If she found a deal on a knife and it was worth the money and savings, she did not need to call me and ask if she could have it. She made the purchase.

We were talking about independent adults making financial choices. Not dependent children. I'm more than happy to make it all about you if you want though.

For instance, when my DD was a dependent she had the ability to write checks and withdraw funds on my accounts. Our family budget wasn't a secret. She knew the amt. of discretionary funds we had monthly, she had access to all account information. If she found a deal on a knife and it was worth the money and savings, she did not need to call me and ask if she could have it. She made the purchase.

Oh for fucks sake.

It's a JOKE! Don't get all snippy just because you didn't get it.

And no I was not a "dependent child" at the time. I was an independent adult who just happened to be living in my parents house because I couldn't not afford my own place. I had no access to my parents finances and they had no access to mine. Once I reached a certain age, I stopped expecting my parents to pay for the things I wanted.

Just a proud soon to be father, who yes, has a bad habbit of texting/replying while driving. I meant no harm by my replies, and in stand completly agrees with all that the free Jinger stands for ;)

Best of luck to you and Susanna and the baby! I hope you guys have a wonderful life together.

Oh for fucks sake.

It's a JOKE! Don't get all snippy just because you didn't get it.

And no I was not a "dependent child" at the time. I was an independent adult who just happened to be living in my parents house because I couldn't not afford my own place. I had no access to my parents finances and they had no access to mine. Once I reached a certain age, I stopped expecting my parents to pay for the things I wanted.

Ok so you were a dependent adult. Certainly only you can define the relationship.

As far as self defining goes, please don't define my state of mind. I'm not getting snippy. I'm attempting to enter into an adult dialog. Thats not working so I'm gonna move along.

Ok so you were a dependent adult. Certainly only you can define the relationship.

As far as self defining goes, please don't define my state of mind. I'm not getting snippy. I'm attempting to enter into an adult dialog. Thats not working so I'm gonna move along.

Oh yeah... "I'm more than happy to make it all about you if you want" sound so much like an adult dialogue.

You want to know what happened? I made a joke, you misinterpreted it as being serious and I tried to explain while maintaining humor. You then turned into a condescending twit and proceeded to tell me how my situation at the time should have been just because that is how you do it with your daughter.

And next time you take something seriously and someone says they were trying to be funny, consider recognizing what they said and admitting that you misread/misheard.

ETA: The word is "independent" not "dependent". Someone who pays their own way, makes their own choices and is responsible for their own life is independent, even if they pay a much a lower rent by living with their parents.

CanadianHippie and Experiencedd, I think you're both really pretty...

Anonymouzz, I wish you and Suze and your child the best of luck. I hope you have a happy life, free of the negative influence of the Gothard cult. Considering your child won't begin life in a camper with nine siblings or enter the world on a toilet in front of a bunch of cameras, I think your child is off to a better start than his/her cousins.

In all seriousness I hope it works out for them and their child and that they are successful in life.

But oh man, am I glad I clicked this thread. It's fucking hilarious. I actually have a cramp now from laughing. I will never make fun of my University again. Jesus fucking Christ. Cheese making and woodwork. It's so great.

Am I the only one who found it odd that her headship was speaking for her...?? I'd be pretty pissed if my husband tried to pull anything like that.

Regardless, I hope this all works out for the absolute best and, if it doesn't, that they're mature and wise enough to put the child first.

In all seriousness I hope it works out for them and their child and that they are successful in life.

But oh man, am I glad I clicked this thread. It's fucking hilarious. I actually have a cramp now from laughing. I will never make fun of my University again. Jesus fucking Christ. Cheese making and woodwork. It's so great.

Not to mention you can learn how to change the oil in your car and hang dry wall. What's not to like about a college edumacation?

@Burps, that was a curious encounter. Seems one or the other was lurking here, but he wanted to ensure that the Hive knew his intentions were honorable. I find that odd. After all this is an internet forum, I would dare say few, if any of us, walk our paths based on how an internet forum reacts to us.

Am I the only one who found it odd that her headship was speaking for her...?? I'd be pretty pissed if my husband tried to pull anything like that.

Regardless, I hope this all works out for the absolute best and, if it doesn't, that they're mature and wise enough to put the child first.

I find it a little odd, since she herself has come to post here before. Or at least someone who claimed to be her. Maybe she felt shy about it? Or it also could be her in the guise of another person, or just a random person posing as her boyfriend. You never can tell.

Not to mention you can learn how to change the oil in your car and hang dry wall. What's not to like about a college edumacation?

@Burps, that was a curious encounter. Seems one or the other was lurking here, but he wanted to ensure that the Hive knew his intentions were honorable. I find that odd. After all this is an internet forum, I would dare say few, if any of us, walk our paths based on how an internet forum reacts to us.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Something about the constant talking about HIS happiness and HIS success (and the fact that he didn't even know what kind of degree his fiancee has) seemed kind of... fundie or at least "off" to me.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Something about the constant talking about HIS happiness and HIS success (and the fact that he didn't even know what kind of degree his fiancee has) seemed kind of... fundie or at least "off" to me.

It was patriarchal.

Don't drive and text. It is stupid and dangerous. Tell Josh that too if you get the chance. Really, though this is a habit you need to break now. Not tomorrow, not when the baby is born. Now.

Guest Anonymous

You should probably put the phone down while driving so you can live to raise that child and/or so you don't kill someone else in the process. As much as I too love FJ we are really not worth it. /lecture Best wishes to you, Suze, and your new family.

Yeah, except I'm going to say it not so nicely. You're going to fucking kill someone if you don't stop texting and driving. Texting is not worth someone's life.

**ETA: I am a crossposting fiend today.

Yeah, except I'm going to say it not so nicely. You're going to fucking kill someone if you don't stop texting and driving. Texting is not worth someone's life.

**ETA: I am a crossposting fiend today.

but but but we were talking about his woman! Anonymouzzz couldn't wait 'til he got home to set us straight on how happy Susanna he is.

Okay, so Anonymouzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, if you are indeed Susanna's boyfriend:

- I'm glad you realize she was raised in a horrific cult and I hope you will allow to her to have any therapy or other help she may need in recovering from that

- I hope you two are happy together and that Suze continues to be happy. Fundie girls getting out always makes me happy. I may not have anything in common with Suze, but I've been rooting for her for a long time.

- If you really have a Masters, learn to spell Bachelors. Seriously. Batchler is such a horrific misspelling that I'm not sure how you can blame AutoCorrect alone for it. I mean, yes, we all have the occasional typo, but that one is particularly egregious. If you're too lazy to learn how to spell Bachelors, than at least just say B.A. (or B.S. or whatever kind of Bachelors degree you have) so it at least it seems like you know what you're talking about instead of making you seem like you are outright lying when you claim to have a Masters.

- If you want to meet your future spawn, stop texting and driving. It's worse for you than driving drunk. Hell, talking to somebody on a hands-free headset is about as dangerous as driving drunk and at least in that situation you have your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. And even if you don't care so much about your baby (which it seems like you do), don't risk other people's lives just because you are addicted to using the internet and/or texting people.

Wishing you and Suze the best and hoping she has a safe, easy, uncomplicated pregnancy.

Just to clear up my horrid typos I was using my talk to text ap and not heavily proofreading my every word. Indeed I do have an education however I had'nt a clue how proper I had to be in order to merely point out that I love her and were happy. She chooses not to get on because she doesn't like the sharks. I happen to enjoy swimming with them myself ;) Thanks to all the positive remarks and also to the negative as well they make me smile!

Reading texts and dictating replies while driving is not a whole lot safer than typing while driving. In other words, it's freaking dangerous. Don't do it.

[Edited for typo. I'm sitting at my desk but I still can't manage to proofread before I hit "submit".]

Just to clear up my horrid typos I was using my talk to text ap and not heavily proofreading my every word. Indeed I do have an education however I had'nt a clue how proper I had to be in order to merely point out that I love her and were happy. She chooses not to get on because she doesn't like the sharks. I happen to enjoy swimming with them myself ;) Thanks to all the positive remarks and also to the negative as well they make me smile!

As I said earlier, it makes no sense to come on a internet forum to profess your love for someone. Why would it be necessary? It's obvious that you both read here. Why bother?

riffles

As I said earlier, it makes no sense to come on a internet forum to profess your love for someone. Why would it be necessary? It's obvious that you both read here. Why bother?

riffles

It makes perfect sense when there's a thread on a snark board speculating that your fiancee is pregnant and in a new relationship. It would be necessary (and worth the bother) to post on that internet forum to put an end to the speculation.

Archived