IGNORED

Lawson Bates

Guest LilaFowler

14 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

And he is doing it with the headphones around his neck. Why does he always have those things around his neck?! 

I don't know but it makes him look like an idiot. 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

And he is doing it with the headphones around his neck. Why does he always have those things around his neck?! 

It's so he looks like a serious musician (tm). Unfortunately, it just makes him look seriously stupid.

I think the headphones are "cool", but only "cool" for like middle schoolers. I just think it's a product of his lack of a normal childhood. Someone I know was homeschooled until high school. And it wasn't until college that she started caring about people thinking she was one of the "cool" kids. I found it odd, but I think it's just because that part of life didn't happen at the appropriate age. 

On 12/11/2016 at 2:34 PM, Carm_88 said:

In today's Lawson news, he climbed a rope! :P He's really trying to get those fundie maidens to swoon! :) 

So uh. If you listen to it without seeing the video, it's quite.....defrauding. 

So uh. If you listen to it without seeing the video, it's quite.....defrauding. 

Hahaha I didn't think about that but yes, it would. All that grunting [emoji6]

10 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Hahaha I didn't think about that but yes, it would. All that grunting emoji6.png

Who are we kidding? He's basically humping a rope. ALL of it is defrauding.

I.can't.even... he's even wearing the headphones while he climbs the rope, maybe he never takes them off, eats with them on, sleeps with them around his neck, etc..

Why this sudden focus on fitness/physique - feeling a little inadequite Lawson? Maybe Jinger or Joy was the one that got away & he's trying to show one of them what she missed.

I thought he sounded constipated and trying to pass a giant turd.

Lawson is a giant turd [emoji6]

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Lawson is a giant turd emoji6.png

At least a polished one at that. He's rather dishy looking!

On 11/21/2016 at 3:49 PM, HereticHick said:
On 12/13/2016 at 8:47 AM, clueliss said:

Am I the only one who really really wants Lawson and Miss Raquel to meet?

Who is that? 

On 11/21/2016 at 3:49 PM, HereticHick said:
22 minutes ago, clueliss said:

@Fighter

Link to the current Miss Raquel Thread 

She needs a good therapist! I don't get girls who pine after a man, everyone knows if you can't love and accept your self then how can someone else love you!

14 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

Lawson.  I have been defrauded big time. 

A BIG Nike from my side of the big pond. There must be plenty of fundie girls who are trying their best to keep their minds pure.

Lawson is a fundie player and pick up artist. He's enjoying all of the attention. I don't see him getting married for a few more years.

Lawson is a fundie player and pick up artist. He's enjoying all of the attention. I don't see him getting married for a few more years.

I completely agree. I don't think that Lawson could get the attention that he seeks from one woman.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:47 AM, Carm_88 said:

I completely agree. I don't think that Lawson could get the attention that he seeks from one woman.

I also doubt he'll be able to keep playing Fundie Heartthrob (TM) once he gets married.

It's borderline-unseemly now, and he's probably only getting away with it because of the TV show and Gil being on the Board. But I don't think that even a Bates kid could get away with acting the way he does post-marriage. 

Well that video was a bit defrauding. 

I have mixed feelings about Lawson.  Sure he is attention seeking and full of himself (like his dad btw) apple don't fall far from the tree.  However this is the kid who started working at an early ago to help support his family.  While all the kids have been taken advantage of in some way or another, I felt it was especially wrong for him to be put in this position.  So I will give him some slack, he's doing what he enjoys now even if it is a bit unseemly.   His hard work will probably pay off for him in the future in some way.   

5 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

His hard work will probably pay off for him in the future in some way.   

"His hard work"  at what? A 4-date concert "tour"?  Posting show off "look at how pouty and buff I am" videos daily?

I wonder what Christmas song Lawson will grace us with this year. I'm going to jump on the speculation bus and say that last year's rendition of "Blue Christmas" was sung to Jinger as an attempt to make her feel sorry for him and possibly win her back, haha!

Perhaps this year he should sing "Last Christmas".

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away......."

20 hours ago, HereticHick said:

"His hard work"  at what? A 4-date concert "tour"?  Posting show off "look at how pouty and buff I am" videos daily?

IMO, his work ethic has gone away after getting used to attention and fame for just existing. It would be very hard for him to go back to working hard and getting no attention. He likes the life of social media and reality tv fame, but in the long run that is going to most likely fail him. 

On 12/19/2016 at 1:53 PM, HereticHick said:

I was referring to the fact that he's been working since he was, like 13?  Having the money to pay for groceries, making "loans" from the Bank of Lawson to his family.  Maybe the music stuff isn't as hard and the "look at me" videos are annoying, but they won't last forever and eventually he will have to fall back on working hard with no attention, as difficult as it might be when that time comes.  No I don't think the reality TV fame will last for him or his family.    Frankly, he might want to enjoy it while it lasts.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived