IGNORED

Lawson Bates

Guest LilaFowler

9 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I am developing an irrational hatred of the damn headphones Lawson wears in every Instagram pic now. He has them in multiple colors.

And they're not usually on his head. They're on his neck! 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long day and I looked at that picture and thought, "why is he wearing fa Fred Flinstone costume?"  " I thought they don't celebrate Halloween."  Upon closer inspection I realize it's not Fred but a douche with an orange muscle shirt and blue headphones. .... my mistake yaba daba don't!

Holding 2 squirmy children while wearing a handgun--what possibly could go wrong? :pb_rollseyes:

43 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Holding 2 squirmy children while wearing a handgun--what possibly could go wrong? :pb_rollseyes:

Headphones around his neck? Check

Kaci wearing a massive bow? Check 

Bradley looking cute? Check

Completely oblivious to the danger? always check! 

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I know different regions and families have different standards regarding firearms. I always try hard not to pass judgement or jump to conclusions.... but this photo makes the mom in me so fucking nervous. I'm positive he wouldn't purposely do something if he thought they'd be harmed. He seems to really love his nephews and nieces deeply. But this just seems like such a bad idea.

I just hope the safety was on and the gun wasn't actually loaded. 

1 minute ago, Mela99 said:

Why does Lawson have a badge? Did I miss something?

He thinks he's a cowboy?

6 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Why does Lawson have a badge? Did I miss something?

I'm pretty sure he is a reserve deputy for the Anderson County Sheriff Department

Maybe he's like Barney Fife and Zach allots him one bullet to keep in his pocket?:Bang:

2 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Lawson and Bradley have the same haircut :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

Oh my god they do! Thanks for pointing that out! :pb_lol::text-lol:

Bradley and Kaci are so cute. Lawson may be in love with himself but he seems to have a caring side as well. I'm not keen on the gun but being from Scotland it's not something I'm use to seeing but I'm sure it he's made it safe.

13 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Bradley and Kaci are so cute. Lawson may be in love with himself but he seems to have a caring side as well. I'm not keen on the gun but being from Scotland it's not something I'm use to seeing but I'm sure it he's made it safe.

Bless your heart

If he's carrying around a gun, what are the headphones for? Or are they noise cancelling muffs for target practice? Doubt it...

That gun.  Ugh.  My ex is a gun-o-phile and would often hang out at home with a friggin pistol strapped to his waist.  When I once complained that it made me uncomfortable for him to play with our kids while carrying a holstered firearm, he told me that the kids were safer with him and his weapon than they'd ever be with me.  We divorced pretty shortly after that.  Asshole.  

22 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

Someone please smack him upside the head. Babies and handguns do not mix Ever!

Amen! As safe as he could make it, accidents do happen. 

In today's Lawson news, he climbed a rope! :P He's really trying to get those fundie maidens to swoon! :) 

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

In today's Lawson news, he climbed a rope!  He's really trying to get those fundie maidens to swoon! :) 

I actually was fairly impressed by that. 

14 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

In today's Lawson news, he climbed a rope! :P He's really trying to get those fundie maidens to swoon! :) 

Isn't rope climbing something that boys have to do in high school gym class?

Isn't rope climbing something that boys have to do in high school gym class?

They made us do it once in middle school (coed class). They gave no tips on how to do it whatsoever, told us to just climb it and get to the top. I couldn't even get off the floor and destroyed my hands. Years later i learned aerial silks and pole and learned that you push up with your legs after clasping it between your feet, and arms can mostly just hold you up while you reposition feet. I'm really bitter at my gym teacher for letting us all fail (nobody made it up more than one pull) without teaching us anything that would help us succeed.

And he is doing it with the headphones around his neck. Why does he always have those things around his neck?! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived