Deleted07

That huge party, such as it was, for getting your GED? I'm glad if they got them, and I understand for some people it's a necessity, but sad for them that in that family that's considered a graduation.

I really like her top--it's cute and modern and hardly has any sleeve--too bad she had to wear the frumper skirt under it. Maybe she knows what she's going and is gradually getting her family used to seeing her in cute, normal clothes--like the women in Iran who keep pushing their scarves back half an inch at a time.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the food setup, It didn't look like nearly enough food for all those people.

2u9st2w.jpg

WTF. The miracle micro premie sitting on a rather high stool all by herself. I really hope someone was standing beside her so that if she fell, she didn't slam her head into the concrete/tile floor. The fail at parenting in more ways than I can count.

They did the same thing with Jordyn at that age. I remember commenting on it a couple of years ago. They never learn.

I don't think the "graduates" were getting GEDs. AFAIK, Josh is the only Duggar kid to get one, so why have the first kid get one, the skip the next 4-5 and get a couple more later? They were probably just having a party for graduating high school, regardless of when it actually happened. I bet it will be on an episode too, as another STFU, Internet moment. See...our kids go to school! And they graduate!! And we have parties to celebrate, just like any other family!!!

2u9st2w.jpg

WTF. The miracle micro premie sitting on a rather high stool all by herself. I really hope someone was standing beside her so that if she fell, she didn't slam her head into the concrete/tile floor. The fail at parenting in more ways than I can count.

Why the hell isn't Michelle or Jim Boob holding that baby?

Dear baby Jeebus, Boob used some Very Special Lacquer for "grad" day. I may have to pop out my lego-head avatar again in his honor. They really do resemble one-another. :dance:

As for that black hole? I got nothin'. I'd imagine when the homechurched there, they used a portable mic system like they're using here, with the speakers on either side of the "stage."

They don't know how. That is reserved for their slave children. J'chelle never, ever holds or cares for her own offspring. Ever. I don't pay much attention to them because they make my stomach curdle, but of the times I have seen them I have never once seen J'celle holding a kid.

No biggie, if they break that one they can just get a new one from the same place.

Because Josie is no longer Michelle's "buddy". She's over six months old, right?

Jinger is very pretty.

Just commenting on how your username gives me fond memories of middle school. :mrgreen:

That's hilarious. Five pages of discussion in and yet no definitive word on what they were "graduating" from, despite all the expertise in these parts.

That's hilarious. Five pages of discussion in and yet no definitive word on what they were "graduating" from, despite all the expertise in these parts.

I'm bewildered, befuddled, bemused :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who really cares what kind of fake diploma they were awarded, the point is to snark on them.

The kids couldn't even answer that.

Guest LilaFowler

Just commenting on how your username gives me fond memories of middle school. :mrgreen:

Love those books. :lol:

Love those books. :lol:

can i suggest an avatar?

Purple_Unicorn_L.jpg

No biggie, if they break that one they can just get a new one from the same place.

That's probably what they think, plus she has her own "buddy" since the only time Michelle really held her was in the NICU.

Never fear, miracle baby has been high stool trained and won't dare move until Mommy moves her. Chocolate ice cream, a newborn puppy, or a brand new toy; she can't be tempted. She knows better.

She looks so sad :cry: Does anyone every hold her and love her? Do any of the kids every get that? From anyone?

She looks so sad :cry: Does anyone every hold her and love her? Do any of the kids every get that? From anyone?

That's what I was thinking, Josie looks so sad and alone in this picture. She was the golden child and now, no one seems to care anymore, it's like Jubilee took her place. She probably feels abandoned.

I saw this, one of Josie with one the Query girls... seems the only attention she gets is off the Query or Holt families!

20120707_Graduation_0051.jpg

I saw this, one of Josie with one the Query girls... seems the only attention she gets is off the Query or Holt families!

Who's the male with side burns in the hot pink shirt, sitting on the couch, middle row?

Joy and her friends play with jordyn and Josie according to her friend. Elizabeth's instagram.they were even arguing over who was jordyns buddy on there... joy posted using Elizabeth's phone. Im glad Joy has access to the internet via other peoples phones

I wish J'Chelle would buy some new blouses. I am sick of seeing her in the blue/green/red/whateverothercolour blouses in every picture. I actually used to like that style (although in monochrome they look shite) of blouse and have that sewing pattern. But now all I want to do is chuck it in the bin!

Archived