Deleted07

Joseph is turned away, head down and hands folded. No doubt because the young lady at the end of the couch is showing her knees. NIKE!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh, do people EVER lay off curly hair? What's wrong with curls?

Her hair isn't "curly". It's stringy and has frizzy waves that are akin to the frizzy "wash and scrunch" perms popular in the 1980s. Curls are lovely, I like how Jinger curled hers (with a curling iron, you can tell) - it's very pretty. But the frizzy mop on Michele's head? There's no reason for that. She looks unkempt and her hair looks unhealthy.

I saw this, one of Josie with one the Query girls... seems the only attention she gets is off the Query or Holt families!

20120707_Graduation_0051.jpg

She looks sad in this picture, too. Maybe it's just because she still has the sick baby look, but she just doesn't look happy

Poor Josie... From tiny, precious, special addition to neglected toddler. Seeing her on that stool made me nervous because even in the most recent Duggar episodes she showed a tendency to flop over. Of course, those episodes are several months old now and hopefully Josie's muscle tone has improved. But still, it bothered me.

All I could think of when I saw the picture of Josie is that child must be very well trained to sit perfectly still. She is..what...2? A very squirmy stage for most toddlers. But not her. She might as well be a little stuffed doll, albeit a little stuffed doll that was recently crying.

I have to disagree on the "Jinger is gorgeous" meme. I don't think she is pretty at all-- in fact she is a little homely veering towards cabbage patch doll territory. However she is young and slender with straight white teeth and good hair and that goes a long way.

All I could think of when I saw the picture of Josie is that child must be very well trained to sit perfectly still. She is..what...2? A very squirmy stage for most toddlers. But not her. She might as well be a little stuffed doll, albeit a little stuffed doll that was recently crying.

I have to disagree on the "Jinger is gorgeous" meme. I don't think she is pretty at all-- in fact she is a little homely veering towards cabbage patch doll territory. However she is young and slender with straight white teeth and good hair and that goes a long way.

I snorted when I read that and my two year old said, "mama have gas!" Carry on. :whistle:

Agree. I don't think any of the older daughters are raving beauties although Jessa is the best looking of the four. And Jinger is the plainest, IMHO.

I also don't think Jinger is pretty. Out of the J'Slaves, the only that I think is pretty is Jana.

I also don't think Jinger is pretty. Out of the J'Slaves, the only that I think is pretty is Jana.

Something about Jinger reminds me of Sara Gilbert when she played Darlene on "Roseanne", probably the wavy dark hair and the attitude. The Darlene character had much more attitude than Jinger, though. Nobody from the Roseanne family would last more than two seconds in a Quiverfull household.

Something about Jinger reminds me of Sara Gilbert when she played Darlene on "Roseanne", probably the wavy dark hair and the attitude. The Darlene character had much more attitude than Jinger, though. Nobody from the Roseanne family would last more than two seconds in a Quiverfull household.

I can see the Sara Gilbert thing.

I can see the Sara Gilbert thing.

I hope Jinger has a baby. With her lesbian life partner. Like Sara Gilbert did.

I hope Jinger has a baby. With her lesbian life partner. Like Sara Gilbert did.

Lesbian Jinger maybe? Sara and her ex partner each had a kid. I think they broke up a year or two ago.

Guest LilaFowler

can i suggest an avatar?

Purple_Unicorn_L.jpg

If I knew how to make avatars, I'd use it. :lol:

I think Jinger, Jessa, and Jana are pretty. Jill is pretty plain.

Yeah, also don't think Jinger is gorgeous. I've said before that I think all the girls are "default pretty". They're young with no major flaws. They have a youthful prettiness and don't have anything major to detract from it, although the orange tans are getting a bit extreme. They're pretty because they're not ugly. I am amazed that not a single teenager in that house has a problem with acne, but I guess it's just genetics. None of them has bad teeth or skin, freaky hair, or a non-standard body shape, so they're nothing special but pretty by default.

My son thinks Jinger is the 'hottest' one. He's right within their age range at 19. I think he likes her because she tends to look more 'goth' which is sorta his taste evidentally...

Then he ranked them: Jessa, Jana and then Jill.

Before we became 'serious' viewers (aka snarkers) he thought Jessa and Jinger were non-identical twins.

Nobody from the Roseanne family would last more than two seconds in a Quiverfull household.

I think it's the opposite. No QF household would survive two seconds with someone from Roseanne's family.

I love Roseanne, too! I would give almost anything for her to get hold of Jim Bob! It would be amazing!!! She would rip him a new one, then go after Gil and finally Gothard himself!

She'd be a FJ Superhero!

*edited* Roseanne Connor the character, not Roseanne Barr as she is now.

Unfortunately, I think Roseanne went a little crazy in her later years. I heard a couple years ago that she said she doesn't like her old show and doesn't think it was funny or something similar.

Unfortunately, I think Roseanne went a little crazy in her later years. I heard a couple years ago that she said she doesn't like her old show and doesn't think it was funny or something similar.

I heard something like that. And she refuses to talk about how the character would have turned out (aside from saying DJ died in Iraq) because she's saving it for a future movie or book or something.

Darlene was always my favourite. I loved her take no shit attitude. She may have inspired my fascination with dying my hair black.

I follow her on Twitter. She's into politics now.

Last I heard she was running for president. Seriously. And that was only a few weeks ago.

Archived