IGNORED

Erin and Chad 3: Welcoming Baby Everly

Jellybean

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

from reading Ellie's blog I know that Carson was in FL with the girls and that Erin said she couldn't stand to leave him behind because they are inseparable and do everything together. please tell me Brooklyn was also there if not my estimation of Erin has taken a giant nose dive. 

Here’s the blog post mentioned:

https://www.batesfamilyblog.com/2018/04/beach-blanket-bachelorette-recap.html?m=1

And no. Brooklyn didn’t attend. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Here’s the blog post mentioned:

https://www.batesfamilyblog.com/2018/04/beach-blanket-bachelorette-recap.html?m=1

And no. Brooklyn didn’t attend. 

that is horrible. Erin clearly favors Carson and that is not okay.  and I don't just mean her taking him and not Brooklyn I also mean the way she acted like she couldn't stand to be separated from him but was A okay with leaving her daughter behind. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

that is horrible. Erin clearly favors Carson and that is not okay.  and I don't just mean her taking him and not Brooklyn I also mean the way she acted like she couldn't stand to be separated from him but was A okay with leaving her daughter behind. 

To be fair, it looked like Allie was there but not Lexi.

1 minute ago, OyToTheVey said:

To be fair, it looked like Allie was there but not Lexi.

LIke I said it's not so much that Brooke wasn't there but that she said she can never be separated from Carson and that they do everything together. 

2 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

LIke I said it's not so much that Brooke wasn't there but that she said she can never be separated from Carson and that they do everything together. 

I understand that. I'm def not trying to make excuses. Nothing they do is excusable. But I think with Erin, Carson was her miracle rainbow baby. After all those miscarriages and the meds and tests she's probably very attached to him for that reason.

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I agree. Saying you and one of your children are inseparable while leaving the other one (a baby!) at home is fucked up. Way to be subtle about playing favorites.

Also, they painted sand dollars as part of Tori's bachelorette vacay and "Tori, who says she isn’t artsy, sits this one out." They couldn't find something to do that the bachelorette actually enjoys doing?

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

from reading Ellie's blog I know that Carson was in FL with the girls and that Erin said she couldn't stand to leave him behind because they are inseparable and do everything together. please tell me Brooklyn was also there if not my estimation of Erin has taken a giant nose dive. 

A couple of months ago I posted about her obvious favoritism of Carson, it was even more evident after this episode! 

I understand having a closer or “favorite “ child, but she is not doing it in a subtle way and she is being filmed. She may end up regretting this later in life.

2 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

A couple of months ago I posted about her obvious favoritism of Carson, it was even more evident after this episode! 

I understand having a closer or “favorite “ child, but she is not doing it in a subtle way and she is being filmed. She may end up regretting this later in life.

If she keeps in this vain it's scary to think how Everly and any future kids will be treated.  I mean Brooklyn has being the first girl but Everly won't be the baby for long we know that so she'll have nothing special. 

The blatant favoritism makes me sad. I know what it's like to grow up with a mother who prefers the other gender. Each of her daughters consider my mother a very unsafe person, while her sons and daughters-in-law adore her. This has proved quite a strain to forming adult relationships with my brothers - they don't understand why I can barely stand to be around my mother, and I can't tell them any information that might get back to her that she would try to exploit in some way. So yeah, I don't have honest relationships with them and it sucks. 

On 4/6/2018 at 4:41 PM, OyToTheVey said:

I understand that. I'm def not trying to make excuses. Nothing they do is excusable. But I think with Erin, Carson was her miracle rainbow baby. After all those miscarriages and the meds and tests she's probably very attached to him for that reason.

It makes sense and Erin may not be realizing that she's doing it.  Not to make excuses but it's understandable.  She went through a lot to have him, miscarriages, shots and a very tough labor.  She was wanting a baby so bad and finally got one, so she got very attached when he arrived safely.  I could see the flat out relief in the pictures taken after his birth.  Having being worried throughout her pregnancy that he might not make it plus her own risks, might make her hovering over him more than the others.

If that is the case, hope maybe she eases off a bit over time.  Maybe having 3 kids to take up her attention, it might even out somehow.

I could imagine that Cardon is still the child she worries most about. The first to live, the first to explore the world, the first to get hurt. All her fears might be connected to him. I do get her situation, but I believe hovering over a child like that does more harm than good. Becoming a spoiled brat can very well be the least of his problems. Lack of independence and having a overprotective mum can do much more harm. Or if they want to present him as their golden miracle boy in this cult.

Everly had her new born pictures taken.

Spoiler

another picture and one of Brooklyn eating a cookie what a cutie. 

Prepare for blurring overkill. 

I really don’t like Taryn’s style. Those babies look dead or like plastic dolls. Quite macabre if you ask me.

Those newborn pictures look creepy AF. And, I'm sorry, but Brooklyn looks absolutely ridiculous with her hair neatly curled like that. She is an absolute cutie of course, but who does that to a baby's hair?!

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

Those newborn pictures look creepy AF. And, I'm sorry, but Brooklyn looks absolutely ridiculous with her hair neatly curled like that. She is an absolute cutie of course, but who does that to a baby's hair?!

oh good I thought I was just being BEC for thinking Brooklyn's hair looked odd. 

Poor Brooklyn.  Looks like her hair was done with a curling iron and a lot of hairspray.  Is she even two yet?

Brooks doesn't need those fake curls. She's way prettier with her natural hair. There's something wild in her eyes, she must be fun and smart. What a pity she would be trained and drained.

19 minutes ago, mstee said:

What does Erin mean by her hashtag on her latest photo- #finallystoppedwearingdepends ?

For postpartum bleeding I assume.

28 minutes ago, mstee said:

What does Erin mean by her hashtag on her latest photo- #finallystoppedwearingdepends ?

She was probably wearing them for pp bleeding. Seems like an odd thing to share on social media. Guess she wants to keep it real and all that. 

I think Everly looks like Carson. It'll be interesting to see if Erin feels 'close' to Everly like she does Carson.  They both look like her and Brooklyn looks like Chad. Just an observation...

11 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Jill Dillard commented with a "haha erin, that's hilar!" and it was just so painful to read.

april7.jpg.7fef1e0cc5948b4b5b17d57bfe2023fc.jpg

Edit: It was actually 'You're hilar!' Even better.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived