IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 31: Dicky Duggars Do Damage

samurai_sarah

TH: head where they ask the following questions:

"What is vegemite?"

"Why does the water run counter clockwise?"

I'm sure they'd also feature a return of the boomerang.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I forgot to add earlier... I think it's really odd that John-David and Jana have to tag along for that trip to Australia. God forbid they have some peace and quiet being alone at home for a couple of days. They are in their late (?) twenties, ffs.

3 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

What I forgot to add earlier... I think it's really odd that John-David and Jana have to tag along for that trip to Australia. God forbid they have some peace and quiet being alone at home for a couple of days. They are in their late (?) twenties, ffs.

But they might <gasp> go some place alone or talk to someone of the opposite gender, or just have time to entertain a non-Jim Bob approved thought! Jana might even try on a pair of pants or get a piercing, if unsupervised!  I'm clutching my pearls at the thought of it!

19 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

I would normally agree but when you get a chance to travel like this for free, most people would jump on it, I know I would.  It looks like only the single kids are going all the marrieds are at home.  Joy & Austin are a total no go for obvious reasons &  Josh & DWreck must stay away for obvious reasons. Are Jill, Jessa & Anna staying home to prep for baby Forsyth? JinJer have been there and would rather stick their foots in bear traps than have to travel with that fucking circus of a family.

37 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Really they are there to corral all the younger kids.....

3 hours ago, DillyDally said:

But who would take care of the kids while on the trip if not Jana? Because JBoob and Michelle ain't touching that. :output_eeMbjt:

5 hours ago, cascarones said:

"Why does the water run counter clockwise?"

@cascaronesThis would require they know that the water is running counter clockwise. I doubt that was ever brought up during homeschooling. 

So I finally gave in to curiosity and watched the infamous golf clip with the Duggars. I have to say I am disgusted. Jim Bob is a smarmy creep and Michelle his willing stooge. 

7 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

8. Jim Bob says "Hola" to a groups of First Nations People.   Folks from Australia, please correct me if I have used the wrong term. 

We usually use either Aboriginal or Indigenous people. The preferred term varies between individuals and people groups, but both are generally acceptable. :my_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, oldfashionedgal said:

We usually use either Aboriginal or Indigenous people. The preferred term varies between individuals and people groups, but both are generally acceptable. :my_rolleyes:

Thanks.  I didn't want to assume I knew.

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Thanks.  I didn't want to assume I knew.

First Nations Peoples is being used with more frequency the last few years.

They can come here next. I’ll show them around Sweden and they can try to convert me. It would be awesome tv. popcorn.gif
If the Duggars came near me, I'll let my feline headship take care of them. He would love to administer punishment to those responsible for Catgate. [emoji82]

8 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

They can come here next. I’ll show them around Sweden and they can try to convert me. It would be awesome tv. :popcorn:

How about a full tour around the Oh-So-Evil-And-Secular-Nordic-Countries? Sweden can't just hog 'em all to themselves, I want a piece too!

They should come and see the heavy metal masses the Finnish Lutheran church holds sometimes, THAT would make awesome tv too with the Duggaronis. :my_angel: There was a documentary about an American evangelist minister visiting the Nordic countries some years ago, and he was SHOCKED about the mass and was clearly uncomfortable during it. His final reaction was the best. "I mean, this brings people to the church. If it works, it's good. They could shake a little less, though." :my_cool:

Ha, and we hsould top the Nordic trip off by showing them this video, explain that it's from a Swedish educational tv show for children and see how many milliseconds it takes before they try to cover everyone's eyes or destroy the tv. :pb_lol:

So... how many announce we aspetto from the family for Christmas? 

Mine

*Kendra pregnancy 

*date of the new season

*jinger announce (?)

*jessa pregnancy bit maybe this go for the new year 

*Anna and family back in the show 

Man I hope TLC didn't get stuck with the bill for this. 16 people with airline tickets to Australia? Ouch. 

26 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Man I hope TLC didn't get stuck with the bill for this. 16 people with airline tickets to Australia? Ouch. 

I can't even imagine how much the trips to Israel and East Asia cost. They had over 20 back then. Those episodes were very cringey...

40 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I was curious and did a quick search and the cheapest round trip I found was $1,600 per ticket of course they might have got a better deal with more searching. I can't imagine they got it down to much below $1,000 or $14,000 for the group and it was probably even more. That's just insane.

I’m trying to find clips of those trips. I want to see the part where the fire swallower tells them he’s not religious. The reactions of the children were interesting. It’s like they had never met anybody who wasn’t religious. Of course Boob has to use a dumb argument for God that could easily be explained with science. 

1 hour ago, finnlassie said:

I can't even imagine how much the trips to Israel and East Asia cost. They had over 20 back then. Those episodes were very cringey...

I remember the one in Israel when all the kids were getting off some tour bus and Jim Blob started blathering off all the names to some guy. Man said he wouldn't remember all the names and it was really clear he didn't care.  J-slob, clueless as ever, didn't get it.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

If TLC agreed to pay for it then they deserve it.

Has it been confirmed whether or not there will even be another season?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived