IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 31: Dicky Duggars Do Damage

samurai_sarah

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/6/2017 at 5:18 PM, SayWhat said:

Now the stick blender has me intrigued.

My late Mr always called the stick blender the "kitchen dildo" - I kid you not.   

Pretty sure if the Duggars even *went there* for a nanosecond in their little coddled brains, that appliance would be in the dumpster poste-haste.

On 11/10/2017 at 12:53 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

I bake bread with flour from the UK, so the gluten does NOT bother me.

Which flour are you using?  Because British bread flour has gluten as standard unless specifically stated, and I've never found a good alternative in the brands I've tried.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:08 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

I need to learn to make my own bread! I love homemade bread. When my brother had a farm he used to make the bread and butter from scratch, it was soooooo good!

Invest in a food scale (they're like 10 bucks on Amazon), and try making Hokkaido Milk Bread. It's a bit involved to start (you make a roux out of milk and flour that you add to the flour, salt, and yeast), but I was able to make it without a stand mixer (I find kneading by hand very therapeutic) and it makes awesome sandwich bread, rolls, or French toast.

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

Which flour are you using?  Because British bread flour has gluten as standard unless specifically stated, and I've never found a good alternative in the brands I've tried.

Yes, it has gluten - as I stated - UK/European wheat does not affect me.

I buy from here:  https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk

This is my current flour: https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/wessex-mill-strong-white-bread-flour

I've always had a soft spot for Jordyn, and this picture just makes me love her more. Either she's being a typical annoyed kid making a face (which makes her my spirit child), or she's fed up with being forced on tv by her family and having to take pictures with strangers all the time (which makes me want to adopt her). 

IMG_8896.PNG

12 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I've always had a soft spot for Jordyn, and this picture just makes me love her more. Either she's being a typical annoyed kid making a face (which makes her my spirit child), or she's fed up with being forced on tv by her family and having to take pictures with strangers all the time (which makes me want to adopt her). 

IMG_8896.PNG

I didn’t even recognize that as jordyn. I thought that she looked like the woman on the left and was her daughter. Wow. Pretty funny pic!

Jordyn  has changed so much. I wouldn't mind seeing the kids from Jackson on down. Not on a regular basis, but I've always had a soft spot for Jenni.

I have a soft spot for Jordyn. She was the one crawl that no one paid attention. I was so nervous every time she crawled near the steps. She'd get really close and no one noticed. Why doesn't anyone put a gate up or something to keep babies from getting hurt? I also have a soft spot for Jenni, honestly for all the Lost Girls. None of them ever look happy or like anyone is taking care of them. Plus watching Jenni sobbing each time her sister-mom left. It breaks your heart. I'd love to adopt them and give them a real childhood, real education and a family that loves and takes care of them. And really wants them to be what ever they want to be. If only all the Duggar kids could have that. Including the grandchildren. No one deserves a Gothard childhood. 

Off topic (I feel for the lost girls so much too-every child should be wanted and adored) but I almost hit a relative of our savior Rufus tonight.

I've lived in the city/suburbs all my life, not by choice though, and Mr. Puma and I finally bought our dream property up in the mountains. We've been dealing with it since early June but are finally moving. Anyway I went up to check it out tonight and almost hit a giant ass deer coming back down. I stopped literally within inches of hitting her and destroying my SUV.

Thanks for your protection tonight O Rufus, but tell your relatives to stay the hell off the roads.

Deer wander all over our town (60,000 people). I looked out of my window one day, and 7 of them were lounging in my front lawn. That was Ok until They started eating my snowball bush. I chased them off, and they left reluctantly, giving me the hoof as they left. They didn't have a middle finger, but we all knew what they meant.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:38 PM, Mayluka said:

IMG_8896.PNG

Jordyn looks exactly like Joy. 

I feel for the lost girls, too. All of them. 

I would be pissed to if I had to wear an undershirt under that top. It would never occur to me that that top would be immodest without the undershirt. This reminds me that I saw a picture of Jill wearing the exact same maternity top that I have. She was wearing another shirt underneath it. I never even thought about it being too low cut when I wore it because it wasn’t. Geez the last thing I wanted to wear while pregnant was more layers especially in the summer. I was already miserable enough.

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Deer wander all over our town (60,000 people). I looked out of my window one day, and 7 of them were lounging in my front lawn. That was Ok until They started eating my snowball bush. I chased them off, and they left reluctantly, giving me the hoof as they left. They didn't have a middle finger, but we all knew what they meant.

I used to live iin Jasper, Alberta which inside the national park of the same name.  All kinds of critters running around, and I frequently used to see elk and deer on my walks.  My neighbour had a bear inside of their house one day (eating Froot Loops), but I didn't see any bears.

1 hour ago, beepy13 said:

What a unique message to Justin! Clearly recognizing him as a true individual!    /s

I often wonder if the BimJob and his helpmeet know simple things about their kids, like what their favourite colour is...unless they're assigned favourite colors, you know, alongside jurisdictions and buddies.

Every single kid gets that chocolate mess for their birthday. What if they wanted to go somewhere else for their special meal? Is that too individualistic for the Duggars?

He is already 15? How time flies....

I remember in one of the old episodes when he deliberately forgot his shoes when they were all leaving with the big bus, so JB would have to buy him new ones! Super move, Justin, unless this was scripted, then kuddos to the filmcrew and the writers for giving Justin Justice, aka new shoes!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived