IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

40 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Not that I've seen. They live in the interior - near Orlando - though. The Kellers live about 80 miles north of them in the central northern part of the state. Other users who are in Florida said people not in the real danger zone (like Miami) probably won't evacuate, but will shelter somewhere safe with supplies.

Even some people in Miami aren't leaving. I know a man who is staying - partly because he lives in a very structurally secure apartment building (he got the ok from people who know what they're talking about) and partly because his friend needed his car to evacuate her family because their house wasn't safe. Others may not be able to evacuate because they have nowhere to go or no sources to utilize. It takes money to evacuate and a lot of people in Miami simply don't have the ability to get out.

I'm just crossing my fingers that Mar-a-Lago is the only thing destroyed (with no loss of life.) It would warm my withered little heart to see the Tiny Handed Tyrant cry.

I'm all for the destruction of Mar-a-Lago! 

I have a friend staying in Miami. Her son with autism cannot fly or tolerate a car ride of more than 15-20 minutes. It's not safe, he gets very, very aggressive or self-injurious. She's boarded everything up and feels like her house is as secure as a house can be. It's a tough situation. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawson and Nathan in their live video just said the Websters were Fine. But I don't know what that means and that was days ago. The storm has shifted West now. 

When Erin issued the always be kind warning my mind went to wondering if this was in reference to the BUB IG photo fiasco but I am probably reading into things.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:54 PM, VelociRapture said:

I'm just crossing my fingers that Mar-a-Lago is the only thing destroyed (with no loss of life.) It would warm my withered little heart to see the Tiny Handed Tyrant cry.

I feel like to that monster it would just be something to brag about "the storm damaged MY property too, feel sorry for me, the media sucks, blah blah."

On 9.9.2017 at 1:37 AM, Nikedagain? said:

I have a friend staying in Miami. Her son with autism cannot fly or tolerate a car ride of more than 15-20 minutes. It's not safe, he gets very, very aggressive or self-injurious. She's boarded everything up and feels like her house is as secure as a house can be. It's a tough situation. 

That sounds very scary and tough. I hope your friend and her son are doing fine!

On 9/8/2017 at 6:54 PM, VelociRapture said:

I'm not trying to start anything but this kinda annoys me. That's like wishing for hundreds of people to lose their jobs. You might not like Mar a Lago but they employ regular people who need the job. If it's destroyed, gardeners, waiters, housekeepers, busboys, drivers, receptionists, etc will be out of a job. Trump won't be hurt by it. He has insurance. It's the people who can't pay next months rent that will be hurt. 

PS: I'm not defending him. I don't actually have a political affiliation. 

31 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

He has insurance. It's the people who can't pay next months rent that will be hurt. 

Just wondering but wouldn't they qualify for unexmployment? I once worked for a company that had a fire, it wasn't a special job I made barely above minimum wage and many of us qualified for unemployment during the the time that it was under repairs.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived