IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 5: Engagment on the Horizon

choralcrusader8613

11 minutes ago, divadivine said:

Do not disrespect Rufus. 

Rufus rewards the believers and believes otherwise that "Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate." He's gonna shake it off! ;) 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jas said:

What about this?

And I hope you get a decent sleep, sleep deprivation is a bitch

Seems like it will work. I will get it tested as soon as I can. 

5 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

We do have this :moose: although it's labelled a moose.  We also have another (and more mooselike, if you ask me) moose :56247880db0dc_moose1:, so maybe that first one could just be re-labelled a deer for searching porpoises purposes?

Also a good idea. I'll see if I can make this happen too. 

I'm tired still. Can someone refresh my memory as to Rufus' mortal species? His divinity is a separate issue I'm not prepared to discuss right now. ;)

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I've been seeing emojis in posts, but not in the list of available ones. Where do you get them?  Can I just attach any one I find. 

Yes, you can use emoticons found elsewhere and I think there is a suggestion thread you can put them in. If there isn't we can make one.

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Oh that does sound like the absolute week from hell. It can only get better from here I hope. Practice some self care if you can. Bubble bath, big dish of ice cream, vodka.. what ever works for you.  Take care.

ETA I've been seeing emojis in posts, but not in the list of available ones. Where do you get them?  Can I just attach any one I find. 

My husband brought home a bottle of wine, I realized *after* drinking half the bottle that instead of my usual 8% moscato, it was 19%. It should come with a warning label. But I'm sticking up for bad days, and willing to share! 

I have a bottle I should put in the fridge.

Are y'all going to have a Praise Rufus wine night? 

Sounds awesome to me. I'll start first.

Can I join in with the wine night with Fireball whisky instead? Fresh out of wine in this house.

36 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Are y'all going to have a Praise Rufus wine night? 

It's only right. I may even have two glasses. One for me, one for Rufus. 

25 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Mmmm blueberry wine! I shall raise a toast to Rufus! 

I'm drinking the 19% mango wine. Two glasses may be all I can handle! 

I can't join tonight, but y'all have fun! (Be safe, too. :) )

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

ETA I've been seeing emojis in posts, but not in the list of available ones. Where do you get them?  Can I just attach any one I find. 

As @Coconut Flan said, you can use emojis you find anywhere by copying and pasting.  But there are also more here in the FJ files than at first appears -- when you click on the Emoticon smilie, instead of just scrolling down, click on the "categories" dropdown on the right -- each of the categories has more in them than you would otherwise see.  I found the ones I posted in "Animals".

5 hours ago, divadivine said:

Do not disrespect Rufus. 

Stantler is not impressed by Rufus. 

IMG_3912.PNG

Oh, wait!

IMG_3913.PNG

I don't do wine but hubby made a black forest chocolate stout cake with liqueur soaked cherries and cream. Can I join the party and share the cake?

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

Stantler is not impressed by Rufus.

Why do I not have this Pokemon? This is not ok. 

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

I don't do wine but hubby made a black forest chocolate stout cake with liqueur soaked cherries and cream. Can I join the party and share the cake?

Executive decision: yes. Please have the supporting documentation (read: the cake) delivered to me immediately. 

8 hours ago, send*the*ferrets said:

My husband brought home a bottle of wine, I realized *after* drinking half the bottle that instead of my usual 8% moscato, it was 19%. It should come with a warning label. But I'm sticking up for bad days, and willing to share! 

Was it a passito? Asking because moscato is just a white vine name, not particularly alcoholic per se, regardless of its percentage in a mixture of vines. It's also used to manufacture a spumante. But moscato is often used to produce a passito that is sweeter, richer, rounder and more alcoholic.

2 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Can I respectfully ask who Rufus is.....? I feel like I missed something. 

the deer that Jinger brought to Jeremy's house that apparently she hit when Spud was born 

18 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Can I respectfully ask who Rufus is.....? I feel like I missed something. 

Post episode where Jinger discussed Rufus and packed him up to bring him to Laredo, there was a bit of a controversy. It was discovered that the Duggars had other deer heads and some people here, were saying that the story was made up. However, it was later found that Rufus was not either of those deer, The Duggars just have a deer fetish. Rufus became a god, the one deer to rule them, the one deer to find them...you get it.

6 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Was it a passito? Asking because moscato is just a white vine name, not particularly alcoholic per se, regardless of its percentage in a mixture of vines. It's also used to manufacture a spumante. But moscato is often used to produce a passito that is sweeter, richer, rounder and more alcoholic.

I'm not sure, I don't know much about wine except I like to drink it! The high alcohol one is called "mangoscato" and smells like mangos. 

11 minutes ago, send*the*ferrets said:

I'm not sure, I don't know much about wine except I like to drink it! The high alcohol one is called "mangoscato" and smells like mangos. 

:56247953c05d2_32(6): sorry I'm Italian and to me mangoscato sounds as appealing as pizza topped with ananas.

But if you like it then all is well, enjoy it and "cin cin" (no idea what you say  in the US when people toast, prosit? cheers?)!  :content:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived