IGNORED

Seewalds 15 - American Baby (Baby is Here!)

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

My sister told all of us we couldn't post anything until she did, of course we didn't know either until she posted because she wouldn't let anyone in her room at the hospital until it was over.  We got a text shortly after both of her kids were born when it was OK to come and visit, and they posted to FB  as we were on our way both times so we saw pictures before we saw them in person, and I only live 20 minutes away from the hospital she delivered at.  This was all a result of my mother going nuts when my son was born, he's 19 and I'm STILL pissed she got to hold him & see him before I did. He was technically pre term and wasn't crying when he was born (via c/section) so they whisked him off right away so I didn't even get a glimpse of him until he was about 2 hours old. By then my mom had had enough and snatched him from his bassinet when my husband finally wheeled him into the recovery room. I had to ask if I could see him since I hadn't yet, thankfully the nurse swooped in and snatched him from mom and gave him too me, she said "I get paid to be a bitch, no worries" as my mom pouted about not getting to hold him. 

I've been spending a lot of time on a board that has a lot of stories like this (with tips on how to avoid this happening, as well as strategies for dealing with other big boundary stomps by family members and inlaws).    People really go nuts around babies.

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a4725

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I didn't guess neither jinder, nor birth date of baby, so now it's time to not-guess name too: 

1. Something related to current politics, so they can use the name announcement as chance to preach to sinners and actually get attention. 

Like Pence Cruz. Or Second Amendment. 

2. Another option: different variation of Michael (as there already is one) or name closely similar. Mihael, Micah, Michel, Mac etc.

omg--i shot water out my nose at this. well played AlwaysExcited well played :my_biggrin:

Since I can't find myself on the list I'll put in a last minute Wycliffe Aidan. My first guess was Tozer too but I find it really stupid if she gave away the name again like that on Twitter. Surprise us Jessa! 

I think it won't be something like Spurgeon, I think it will be a sentence. Like "Believe Ingod" first Name Believe, second name Ingod. 

Or Heis Absolution. Hahaha. Maybe even Heath Absolution :D

Being the good agnostic that I am, I'm glad mom and baby made it through ok.

Being the bad agnostic that I am, I can't wait to see what they name him (I hope it's not something tame like James). Plus, I think it's great that she had another boy.

I will laugh if they actually name the baby Quincy. I don't remember the last time Jessa called Spurg that. She seems to have given up on that nickname.

1 minute ago, OyToTheVey said:

I will laugh if they actually name the baby Quincy. I don't remember the last time Jessa called Spurg that. She seems to have given up on that nickname.

There was one video were she was trying to call him Elliot. Unfortunately that didn't seem to stick either. 

25 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

That People article is so irritating - do the Duggars actually know any adjectives other than 'sweet' or 'precious'?? They say the EXACT SAME FRICKEN THING about every child, in every context, in every sound bite....grrrrrrr......:annoyed:

You forgot godly :my_angel:

23 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

I've been spending a lot of time on a board that has a lot of stories like this (with tips on how to avoid this happening, as well as strategies for dealing with other big boundary stomps by family members and inlaws).    People really go nuts around babies.

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a4725

Before I even looked at the link I knew you were talking about DWIL Nation. There's some crazy drama in those threads!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived