IGNORED

Seewalds 15 - American Baby (Baby is Here!)

choralcrusader8613

Aaaaand Jessa doesn't disclose the name. Again. We won't get it until a commercial break during next Monday's show. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feb 6 - Incognito22/HarleyQuinn/nst/calimojo

so perfect for a people spread this Thursday 

and who wants to bet that we get something tonight :D 

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Glad everyone is okay. Two boys, but she will have all the help she needs. Bin will take off "work" for six months, and possibly Joy and certainly Hannie and Jana will help. It will be like she has servants. Duh. 

They are going to be quite short on j-slaves, with Jess & Jill now breading, Jinge out of state, and Joy a courtin, probably planning her wedding right now, Jana and Hannie are going to be awful busy, with 6 nieces & nephews,  and 4 little sister to care for.

Stupid name or not, I'm just happy that it apparently went well and that Jessa and Seemonkey #2 are safe and sound! I'm also glad that any and all reveals are under their terms.

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Aaaaand Jessa doesn't disclose the name. Again. We won't get it until a commercial break during next Monday's show. 

And again everyone will stand there mouths agape going TF kind of name is that?

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

They are going to be quite short on j-slaves, with Jess & Jill now breading, Jinge out of state, and Joy a courtin, probably planning her wedding right now, Jana and Hannie are going to be awful busy, with 6 nieces & nephews,  and 4 little sister to care for.

I think jordyn is as old as Jana was when she became a sister mom. So we've got Hannie, jenni, and jordyn. Mackie will be busy with her siblings. 

Lets hope Jill and Jesse after boy after boy have their own laundry room meltdowns but with deciding "lets not have 20 children" instead of "let's make the children raise each other"

6 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't know about "Hannie" but it will certainly be "Jana."  They keep her chained to the house for just this purpose. 

Semi-OT, but I mentioned earlier that I had a former high school classmate give birth the other day. Facebook was flooded with pictures of her new son -- less than an hour old -- from three or four different loved ones before she even acknowledged the birth herself. As far as I know she was okay with it, but that just strikes me as creepy. I totally get Jessa's frustration with things getting taken out of her hands by family members (under scandalous and non-scandalous circumstances) and I'd totally picture myself as someone who'd have a conniption if someone made details about my child public without my consent. So yeah, the slow trickle of details might be a bit irksome (and obviously a ploy for keeping peoples' attention at times), but nonetheless, it's Jessa's (and Ben's) prerogative.

It's raining boys, Hallelujah!

It's raining boys, Amen!

Ok, maybe I am being petty but I just love all these Duggar boys for Jill and Jessa. Long may it continue. No Sister-Moms for as long as possible. 

So happy it's a boy! 

You know the first Duggar daughter who has a girl is gonna milk the hell out of that. 

My husband's cousin posted repeatedly on Facebook before her baby's birth that she did not want anyone posting about her baby before she did. Nobody did, but I don't know if it was due to the posts. 

I know when I have a baby, I will have to keep my mother in law on lockdown to keep from posting.

And I still attest Jill annouced her baby's gender because she knew Jessa's baby would be a boy.

33 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Gasp....will Jessa have to live like a "commoner".....like I did with my boys....Oh No!! he will find J'-Slaves somehow to help with everything. 

And MeeChelle can come over and speak in a soft, breathy voice. Family together time. 

I am mean I guess. 

4 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

So happy it's a boy! 

You know the first Duggar daughter who has a girl is gonna milk the hell out of that. 

My husband's cousin posted repeatedly on Facebook before her baby's birth that she did not want anyone posting about her baby before she did. Nobody did, but I don't know if it was due to the posts. 

I know when I have a baby, I will have to keep my mother in law on lockdown to keep from posting.

My sister told all of us we couldn't post anything until she did, of course we didn't know either until she posted because she wouldn't let anyone in her room at the hospital until it was over.  We got a text shortly after both of her kids were born when it was OK to come and visit, and they posted to FB  as we were on our way both times so we saw pictures before we saw them in person, and I only live 20 minutes away from the hospital she delivered at.  This was all a result of my mother going nuts when my son was born, he's 19 and I'm STILL pissed she got to hold him & see him before I did. He was technically pre term and wasn't crying when he was born (via c/section) so they whisked him off right away so I didn't even get a glimpse of him until he was about 2 hours old. By then my mom had had enough and snatched him from his bassinet when my husband finally wheeled him into the recovery room. I had to ask if I could see him since I hadn't yet, thankfully the nurse swooped in and snatched him from mom and gave him too me, she said "I get paid to be a bitch, no worries" as my mom pouted about not getting to hold him. 

I kinda thought when I woke up she might have had the baby. I had a dream that my sister gave birth sooo maybe I'm a very lame psychic? :P

45 minutes ago, nst said:

Feb 6 - Incognito22/HarleyQuinn/nst/calimojo

so perfect for a people spread this Thursday 

and who wants to bet that we get something tonight :D 

Duggar announcements come in pairs...

1 minute ago, amers said:

So do we know if it was a home birth or not? Just curious. 

They did an article saying they were planning on another home birth, but we probably won't get the details till they announce the name at least.

So that means that @Incognito22 @HarleyQuinn @nst(Kinda ;) ) and @calimojo all picked the right date! The first two said that it would be a boy, so they are right on that. We will have to wait on names! Sorry pizza as calling my name when the news broke! Oh and nobody guessed the right weight or length. :P Congrats guys, you win the chance to try again when the madness starts for Jill sometime in June. 

Dammit I was close! If she had him 4.5 hours earlier I would've guessed the right day! And I guessed 9lbs 1oz so I was off by about 6 ozs :-( 

But I was right about it being a boy! 

Come on Calvin Laurence!

All these boys is God's way of telling Jill and Jessa to raise their own children, and not use sister mums. Not gonna happen, but one can hope. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived