IGNORED

Seewalds 15 - American Baby (Baby is Here!)

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ugh since it's a boy they won't decide on a name for a long time just like Spurg...

Yeah we may be waiting a while on the name especially if they hadn't decided prior. 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah we may be waiting a while on the name especially if they hadn't decided prior. 

They know, they just think its "fun" to not tell people, keeps the attention on them longer.  Seriously what else do they have to do? 

1. Yay, no sister moms! But let's not pretend fundie boys have an easy life. We've seen them cook and clean. Remember that story about one of the Bates boys complaining about having to make lunch for twenty people(I think it was in that gawker article) I'm sure families with lots of boys put them to work and make them raise their siblings. Also this is just baby #2.

2. I don't think I made a real boy name guess? Hudson Calvin

3. Jill didn't save Israel's gender announcement for the show either :shrug:  .

Ugh SO relieved that it's a boy.

I gotta say, I'm really surprised they didn't just make the official announcement tonight with the show. For someone who is so desperate to control the whole situation (in general and especially because it got messed up last time) and is so attention hungry, you'd think she'd want it on the show to get the maximum amount of views.

Had they waited until the show and if they believed in modern medicine as much as the average person, I wouldn't even be surprised if she would have gotten induced to not mess up a show reveal. But alas. 

Glad the delivery was safe. Welcome baby #2! Enjoy this blissful time before the indoctrination can set into your soft little head.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Figg said:

Watch she'll come out with Adam for his name.  

No chance! That's a family name. They cannot, just CANNOT use it.:|

I also thought it was going to be a girl. Oh well. Hope everything went well and there were no complications. I hope they don't drag out choosing the name forever. I also hope the name is somthing like Calvin, not something spurgeonesque.

I feel sorry for that poor baby. No child deserves to be "trained up" in that cult and in that batshit crazy family.

I hope Jessa and Ben are reading here if they're still struggling with the name, because we've got a lot of great options. My personal favourites from the boys list:

Bodhi-Bob

Cotton Mather

Flame Calvin 

Kumbaya

Tenboom Bob 

It's going to be such a let down if they just name him Noah or Aiden or something. Personally I think they should stick to the SES theme and give him a strong Biblical name, like Shadrach Ebenezer Seewald.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

Ugh SO relieved that it's a boy.

I gotta say, I'm really surprised they didn't just make the official announcement tonight with the show. For someone who is so desperate to control the whole situation (in general and especially because it got messed up last time) and is so attention hungry, you'd think she'd want it on the show to get the maximum amount of views.

Had they waited until the show and if they believed in modern medicine as much as the average person, I wouldn't even be surprised if she would have gotten induced to not mess up a show reveal. But alas. 

Glad the delivery was safe. Welcome baby #2! Enjoy this blissful time before the indoctrination can set into your soft little head.

Maybe they didn't want to out of fear that someone could spill by accident by tonight? I think we'll get a video update/name maybe during tonight's episode.

Glad mom and baby are okay.

That baby has good timing, being born the morning of the new episode. He already knows what's up. 

29 minutes ago, Kira said:

1. Yay, no sister moms! But let's not pretend fundie boys have an easy life. We've seen them cook and clean. Remember that story about one of the Bates boys complaining about having to make lunch for twenty people(I think it was in that gawker article) I'm sure families with lots of boys put them to work and make them raise their siblings. Also this is just baby #2.

True, and the Bates also famously used the money that Lawson made to feed the family, so we know that these fams are not above exploiting their sons' labor. (Personally, I think that's still a better life than being browbeaten into subservience, treated like a human trophy, taught to hate and self-police your body, and exposed to predatory and manipulative men constantly. But it's got to suck.)

So glad this baby is a boy. Glad mom and baby are safe and healthy. Maybe being busy with an infant and a toddler will mean we get a break from the Seewalds' brand of crazy for awhile. 

55 minutes ago, Kira said:

2. I don't think I made a real boy name guess? Hudson Calvin

3. Jill didn't save Israel's gender announcement for the show either :shrug:  .

But Jill DID sell the announcement to People, and Duggar PR arranged for it to be done on a show day...During Sweeps. Totally orchestrated. 

Glad it's another boy. I hope she only has boys for many, many years.

I wonder if Jill's gender announcement was because she knew Jessa was having a boy and wanted "credit" for having a second boy first. 

Yay! So happy that it is a boy, and that I don't have to share a birthday with him! I only have two more days left in my 20s, and now I don't have to use them on Duggar watch... (I'll use them on cleaning instead)

6 minutes ago, emscm said:

So glad this baby is a boy. Glad mom and baby are safe and healthy. Maybe being busy with an infant and a toddler will mean we get a break from the Seewalds' brand of crazy for awhile. 

Don't be so sure. Whitney and Erin are still pretty prolific posters.

That People article is so irritating - do the Duggars actually know any adjectives other than 'sweet' or 'precious'?? They say the EXACT SAME FRICKEN THING about every child, in every context, in every sound bite....grrrrrrr......:annoyed:

I didn't guess neither jinder, nor birth date of baby, so now it's time to not-guess name too: 

1. Something related to current politics, so they can use the name announcement as chance to preach to sinners and actually get attention. 

Like Pence Cruz. Or Second Amendment. 

2. Another option: different variation of Michael (as there already is one) or name closely similar. Mihael, Micah, Michel, Mac etc.

5 minutes ago, emscm said:

Oh no we won't. Jessa is on a roll, she already repeated the whole adoption thing in the latest people interview and added a nice new layer of foster to adopt. Because she'll never be not pregnant long enough to adopt so on to fostering it is. 

Accept a whole season of 'how we do things with TWO!1!1!1! children!' Starting each sentence with "now that we have two children..."

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived