IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

7 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Okay, what have we learned about Russ in the past 8 days since he pretended to de-activate his Facebook:

1.  Russ does not know how to read a calendar.

2.  Russ loves musical acts featuring homosexuals, but shuns homosexuals in every other possible way.

3.  Russ still hasn't figured out it's not okay to label people 'retards.'  

4.  Russ is never going to win that camper.

5. Russ cannot, for the life of him, explain anything in coherent sentences (see his "I'm deactivating my Facebook" announcement).

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russ is now asking his followers to install some software on their computers so when the computers aren't in use, they can "help solve the world's problems". Get a job, Rusty! 

He's engaged in what I call "Passive Giving."  The lazy able-bodied man's way to help mankind.

I also see a lot of "Passive Proseltizing."    Jehovah's Witnesses catatonically strolling through neighborhoods with their parasols, always at the time of day when pretty much most occupants are away at work, ensuring they won't have to actually try to talk their way into anyone's home.  See them aimlessly meandering about all the time in my neighborhood when out on my walks.   I've yet to see one actually approach a front door.

Or, lined up at the neighborhood Planned Parenthood with obnoxious large signs depicting what on first passing glance, appear to be newborns that just emerged from the proverbial "Bassomatic."    Pretending to care about all the babies deprived of life, standing about en masse and doing ZERO to help those born addicted to drugs screaming in the neonatal units, and those awaiting placement with Social Services, etc.  These same folks who pride themselves on their multi-tasking abilities who haven't yet realized they can pray and physically help a child in need at the same time.

Nine days and counting to Russell L. DeJaynes Official Facebook De-activation.

I seriously can't believe Russell has a special needs daughter and hasn't learned yet that the R-word is offensive. 

I won't even get into the fact that he persists in calling the mothers of his children "whores." Or that the movie character he is labeling a "whore" was a victim of severe sexual abuse. He is trash.

I see he done finally made good on that week + old announcement.  Just like last time he shut it down.  

I'm glad he did, but really, last time he actually did this, he was back publicly seeking attention in a couple of weeks.

Be interesting to see how long he can hold out this time.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I'm thinking an attorney may have finally advised him to shut down.  T'would be good advice.

Don't you mean an "attourney" (per Russ)?

Eh, I'm of the impression this is just another pouty little flounce and he will be back in some form eventually. Earlier this year his page was down for a month or two but he returned, as vile as ever. A search of his name on FB pulls up an empty profile of the same name but with public pictures of him and SJ and Lauren at some reenactment. The pictures have to be a few years old by now but the page was created just a few months ago. 

If he does stay private, good. I think everything that can be observed and commented on has been. Summed up, Russ is a Giant Asshole. Thankfully the people under his influence are very limited in number, probably only to Lauren, and she seems smart and spunky enough to reject his toxic views, although I'm sure she is affected by his very public hatred of her mother. 

Now he's posting sappy songs.  How he loves the way she laughs, blah blah blah.  

Yes, and this regarding the woman he's always calling a whore.

Make up your damn mind, Russ.

Well, that didn't last long. He'll go private again once he sobers back up, I guess.

For God's sake, this "man" is a lazy bastard with absolutely ZERO filter or concept of what's considered TMI on social media. He refuses to go out and look for a job because he's got sebhorric dermatitis on his face and he's too scared to hug his kid lest she get it? Newsflash Rusty, many folks have imperfections or defects that are many times worse than your flare up and they still manage to get a job because you know, bills, roof over their heads, child support, etc. I can appreciate that it sucks, but pull up your big boy tighty whities and get on with it. Excuses, excuses. And on what planet is it normal to share your tests ordered by your physician on social media? We really didn't need to know about your HIV test, but I guess it makes him feel like a real stud so whatever. Screenshot_2017-06-16-02-57-21.thumb.png.6fe637c7d78aabe5c469c185537475f4.png

Screenshot_2017-06-16-02-57-10.png

Screenshot_2017-06-16-02-56-56.png

Screenshot_2017-06-16-02-57-39.png

I don't know WTF kind of Podunk police department he worked for, but around here, contact with the blood of a HIV+ person automatically means a PReP regimen to lessen the chances of HIV transmission, as well as regular HIV tests.

FFS, Russ, it's a fairly common skin condition, not leprosy. Months and no one has checked your allergic reactions? Put you on an elimination diet? Good Lord.

WTF? In general, most people do not blast about getting HIV testing, especially not on social media. Clearly a skin condition which contradicts his view of himself is devastating to him. As@bea said, put on your big boy tighty whiteys and get on with life. You cannot assume that you will not get employment simply because of a skin condition that has zero to do with your work ability. It's merely an excuse.

First, I want to congratulate Russ on continuing to break his own records.  This last shutdown lasted, what - a week?  Ten days?  I am too lazy to go back and do the numbers.

Perhaps he had an allergic reaction to privatizing his Facebook page which has quite naturally resulted in the loss of any possibility of gaining Sarah's attention.

His rash has provided him the incentive to continue the publication of his woes, and the opportunity to continue his vile, nasty habit of  pointing those fat sausage-link digits of his to blame others like the reincarnated 17th century Witch-finder General that he really is; once again he acts out his textbook passive aggression via the continued subterfuge attacks on the mothers of his children, in the subtle labeling of them as whores by the inclusion of his HIV testing.  And probably, trying to scare the shit out of at least one of them, if not both.  

"I hate you Sarah.  BUT - I still LOVE you.  And there's no better way to show you how I feel than to post an Evanescence song to entice you back.  Oh, and by the way, I might have given you AIDS.  So if this doesn't drive you back to me, I hope you die."

Russ, she's not paying attention.

You are a roadblock she swerved around 2,000 miles ago and she's got six children blocking the view in her rear-view mirror.

"...wild promiscuity coming back to haunt."

LOL okay. Russ, just because you have children with several women, that does not mean I'm going to believe that you gave Warren Beatty a run for his money. I highly doubt it. 

"Plus Im a high risk from being a cop and being in peoples blood multiple times and my last job I worked with a HIV population."

Translation: I'm a GOOD GUY so why won't bitches f*#k me???

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

"...wild promiscuity coming back to haunt."

LOL okay. Russ, just because you have children with several women, that does not mean I'm going to believe that you gave Warren Beatty a run for his money. I highly doubt it. 

Yeah, Russ, calm the hell down. You've had sex. We got it. 

I've never heard Russell Brand, Wilt Chamberlain, or Warren Beatty refer to it as "wild promiscuity." Like most things, if you gotta talk about it, maybe it ain't all that great. 

And what the hell did he do to his hair?

HIV rashes happen pretty fast after you contract HIV and I don't buy that Russ has been having sooooo much sex in the last few months. Russ, your face isn't fucked up because you have HIV. Your face is fucked up because your diet consists of sweets and fried chicken, you drink too much, you lie around all day doing nothing, and you probably have shitty hygiene. Eat some veg, lay off the sauce, wash your face, and GET A JOB.

So Russ is gluten intolerant and HIV negative. Of course he's now crying (literally) that he will no longer be able to eat desserts, bread, spaghetti, etc. Russ seriously has his head up his ass because when he shops at Aldi every third product they sell is specifically made without gluten. Of course he's trying to elicit sympathy by saying that poor Lauren is so upset that they'll never eat spaghetti again. Jesus Russ, get down from the cross, somebody else needs the wood.

He's certainly making the most of his food allergies.  Bbq pulled pork loaded with sugar.

And he keeps dying his hair and beard - like no one will notice lol.  

Because - he's promiscuous - a ladies man.  Got to keep that youthful appearance.

I noticed that he made that nice banana nut bread which probably totally exacerbated his condition.

Within three days he will have posted 3 food items loaded with gluten.

47 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

I noticed that he made that nice banana nut bread which probably totally exacerbated his condition.

Within three days he will have posted 3 food items loaded with gluten.

...and then he will proceed to bitch about how nasty his face looks.

And subsequent hospital visit selfies, because after ignoring the medical advice he's constantly given, he dives in to indulge and then use that as an attention getting device.  Munchhausen by Selfie.

Now he's promoting himself as a lost Picasso in Mensa-land.   Boy, I can't believe someone so intelligent is not able to procure a six-figure salary corporate gig somewhere.

Rusty-boy...ever think that maybe it's not your looks that keep you from getting any? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived