IGNORED

On the road again..... (Maxwells)

Justme

Ooh issue with that, I can't exactly cook very well.

Given what they show on the blog, neither can they.

[i totally didn't post this comment so I would FINALLY reach 400 comments and a new tagline....]

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random thoughts on the most recent batch of pictures:

Anna Marie looks cute in her striped polo shirt.

I don't remember seeing that quilt (in the background of the pic of the girls with the aunts). That is hands-down the prettiest, most downright COLORFUL thing I've seen in their house. Why in the world is it in what appears to be a hallway and not the living room? I guess all that color and pattern would be too distracting during Bible Time and take the focus off the JESUS WALL. :pray:

Nathan and Melanie's home is so much cozier and homey than Stevehovah's. There are plates, pictures, decorative items everywhere.

I am totally envious of Anna Marie's long, beautiful braid. My hair is as long as hers and as thick, but I cannot braid it myself and my dh can't make it look like that. I need an in-house hairstylist.

Is that some sort of espresso machine? SAY WHAT? Is that at Nathan and Melanie's house, or Stevehovah's?

Honestly, I think the caffeine comment and the photo of the espresso machine were for us. Hi, Steve!

And I'm going with a tire blow-out for Uriah (and of course lots of drama with ensue -- how Jesus blesses Steve's driving skills to safely get them to the side of the road).

Abby is beautiful. She really is.

Not sure what that is on the plate, but for once it looks like a real dinner portion rather than their usual tiny bowl of chilli etc.

All those kiddies are adorable.

I bet they call it a God Positioning System in old Uriah :lol:

Once again, my vote is with an epic plumbing fail. Stevehovah will have one too many "times with the Lord."

I hope so too!

Random thoughts on the most recent batch of pictures:

Anna Marie looks cute in her striped polo shirt.

I don't remember seeing that quilt (in the background of the pic of the girls with the aunts). That is hands-down the prettiest, most downright COLORFUL thing I've seen in their house. Why in the world is it in what appears to be a hallway and not the living room? I guess all that color and pattern would be too distracting during Bible Time and take the focus off the JESUS WALL. :pray:

Nathan and Melanie's home is so much cozier and homey than Stevehovah's. There are plates, pictures, decorative items everywhere.

I am totally envious of Anna Marie's long, beautiful braid. My hair is as long as hers and as thick, but I cannot braid it myself and my dh can't make it look like that. I need an in-house hairstylist.

Is that some sort of espresso machine? SAY WHAT? Is that at Nathan and Melanie's house, or Stevehovah's?

Not to mention a bookcase with books. I'd pay a fair sum of money to get a look at those book titles.

ETA- I just noticed that the picture on the calendar in the dinning room is Abby in a pair of sunglasses. 8-)

Not to mention a bookcase with books. I'd pay a fair sum of money to get a look at those book titles.

I'll save you some money. Every single book is either a Bible or authored by a Maxwell. You're welcome.

I'm gonna guess that something will go wrong with Uriah's transmission. God will provide, though, and repairs won't be too expensive. Praise the Lord!!!!11

I predict Uriah will get stuck in the mud, or that the Maxwells will forget to turn on the emergency brake and he'll roll down a hill into a ravine. (That happened to one of the coach buses at my private school. We were mad 'cuz it was the best one.)

Is it wrong to hope that the border guards get a little over-curious and ask them to completely un-pack (and then re-pack) Uriah? Just enough to completely derail their schedule and seriously inconvenience them?

Is it wrong to hope that the border guards get a little over-curious and ask them to completely un-pack (and then re-pack) Uriah? Just enough to completely derail their schedule and seriously inconvenience them?

I wondered about that too. Construction workers, border guards........

Border guards always try to catch you off-guard with their questions; I wonder which ones they'll come up with for Steve. Assuming he does all the talking. Will they ask to see everyone's ID? Including Sarah's? And do the math and wonder why she's 31 and still only travels with her parents for work? Will they ask to see one of her Moody books?

Do I spy Hunts ketchup? Guess Heinz is too fun.

I'm assuming that's because Heinz is (or was?) owned by the family of Theresa Heinz Kerry, ebil feminist and wife of the very worldly Secretary of State. I remember GOP-ers boycotting back in 2004.

:lol:

Which picture shows a bookcase with books? I couldn't find it.

The living room photo where they are having bible time. On the right-hand wall by where Steve and Teri are sitting.

I'll save you some money. Every single book is either a Bible or authored by a Maxwell. You're welcome.

I wouldn't bet on that. Melanie's family is nowhere near Maxwell level crazy and she and Nathan married before Steve dialed it up to 11. The books on the lowest visible shelf look like the wrong dimensions to be anything by the Maxwell's. Probably kids books.

As an aside, it looks like Bethany is busy tapping away on someone's phone and tuning out everyone around her. :)

Poor Sarah wrote:

When one is short on sleep, caffeine does help.

Stop teasing Teri, Stevie Sarah. First you make here write about the Pepsi shelf on the microwave cart/School of Flowing Waters book case, then it seems some members of the family are allowed what some would call stimulation. :naughty:

Anyone else feel like all of the Maxwell women either need 1) a more supportive bra or 2) a bra, period.

Anyone else feel like all of the Maxwell women either need 1) a more supportive bra or 2) a bra, period.

Yes. I bet they all feel embarrassed and uncomfortable bra shopping

Is anyone planning to go to the CT event? God, I'm tempted... I only live about 20 minutes away. If anyone's getting a group together and is interested in more, let me know?

sparkles and I had planned to go, but it turns out we both have time conflicts. Dammit. I live a town over from the Southington CT event.

I think even one of those GenieBras would do a great job compared to what they have now which looks like they must be thin, satin and too large around the chest.

Archived