IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

Gotcha! I guess that's why we also have that wonderful Foe feature...

Lucky :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, like some little troll is going to be our reckoning. :roll: Someone overestimates themselves a bit.

You are a homophobic asshole who wants to make us look bad. But whatever, bring it. It only reflects on you.

Or, as one Morgan Freeman tweet that has been on my Facebook feed states: "I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You are an asshole.

Guest Anonymous

Ok. Last thing:

Oh, you women think feminism is your ally. You merely adopted feminism; I was born in it, moulded by it.

I didn't see the patriarchy until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

(PS: Whoever it was that D/led my Fb hacker: y u no have nudes? I was sooooo disappoint :/)

I believe treemom told me No Koolaid, and I'm drawing a blank as to what they were like.

:chores-mop: :chores-vacuum:

Oh, thank you! I've been up to my ears in kid and animal messes lately, I didn't want to deal with this stinky mess.

No idea who repturdluver is, absolutely hate the homophobic slur, and trying to tie his/her comments to FJ is reprehensible.

But for what it's worth, the comments have already been deleted. When I logged into Webstagram they were gone, and the one with the link to FJ is not showing up on my phone either.

I'm not quite sure how Instagram/Webstagram works, but it seems to me that if you log in before a post is deleted, it will still show up on your device.

The total lack of outrage from the leghumpers tells me the offending posts disappeared pretty quickly.

Yeah, that's why I grabbed the screencap. Hopefully this troll can return to their bridge in fuckville and stay there.

Edited because this is my first time using tap and talk and autocorrect blows

Oh, thank you! I've been up to my ears in kid and animal messes lately, I didn't want to deal with this stinky mess.

I've been slacking off a bit lately, besides I have a sinus infection and can't smell a bloody thing. :D

I have had this postcard on my fridge for 18 years :lol:

I can see you running someone down. :auto-swerve:

Me too! One of my dogs is terrified of thunderstorms and lately, well, I've washed a bunch of dog beds lately. I'd much rather deal with peed-on dog beds than cleaning troll shit off FJ's rug.

484d860aea7511e1830722000a1e95c5_6.jpg

joshduggar #throwback 56min

kenziewhitaker97 @joshduggar in this pic of you..your boy looks just like you! 55min

hey_im_carokube Aww 55min

izzy2000bella Awwww 52min

mbristen Wow u look so much like ur dad!! 51min

classiclyamber That's so sweet! You have a great dad. 50min

charlenegriffin @joshduggar You guys should get you and Michael some coveralls and take a similar photo & frame it! Or even better...Mr Jim Bob could get a pair, too, & take a picture of all 3 of you in them! 3 generations! How neat! :) 43min

_darlingyourbeautiful_ awwww 38min

Wee Joshie is cute, but my eye keeps going to the way Jim Bob's hat is sitting because of the Lego hair.

Just like his dad at the same age, only 100 lbs. heavier!

And congrats, Arkansas, you're the 9th fattest state in the country. Mississippi, of course, takes top honors (they're always first or last in these kind of lists, depending upon how they're set up). No surprise that every state in the top 10 was a deep red politically. That was sort of the genesis of my remarks re: Chick-fil-A. Other comedians, Bill Maher included, latched on that angle (they're either old or fat, they'll die soon enough), so I don't feel too bad.

484d860aea7511e1830722000a1e95c5_6.jpg

joshduggar #throwback 56min

kenziewhitaker97 @joshduggar in this pic of you..your boy looks just like you! 55min

hey_im_carokube Aww 55min

izzy2000bella Awwww 52min

mbristen Wow u look so much like ur dad!! 51min

classiclyamber That's so sweet! You have a great dad. 50min

charlenegriffin @joshduggar You guys should get you and Michael some coveralls and take a similar photo & frame it! Or even better...Mr Jim Bob could get a pair, too, & take a picture of all 3 of you in them! 3 generations! How neat! :) 43min

_darlingyourbeautiful_ awwww 38min

Jim Bob would have to be about the same age in this picture that Josh is now. Interesting comparison...

Archived