IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

Josh has always been a hateful, smug fuck. He looks like he does because of his lack of self control. As much as I dislike boob, he's a slick go getter. He has worked in many industries and kept his hands in many different pots over the years. Josh just sits around and wait for shit to be done for him. I think that boob was probably pretty active as a dad in the early years - joshie, not so much.

I agree with you on Boob, I don't like him that much, but he has a better work ethic and attitude than Josh does.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mildly amused that Joshie's instagram has a troll considering that he probably has no idea what a troll is in literature. I bet he had to google the term.

Wow, more fat-shaming. Great. I guess if you're not an anorexic twig, you don't deserve the air you breathe. Jesus Christ.

BTW, I would LOVE to have Beyonce or Rihanna's "fat" body.

Seriously??? How about you hang around here a little longer before you start fucking with respected members. Every time someone says "fat" isnt fat shaming. In the context of this thread, the link is more than appropriate.

Seriously??? How about you hang around here a little longer before you start fucking with respected members. Every time someone says "fat" isnt fat shaming. In the context of this thread, the link is more than appropriate.

I've been on FJ since 2006/2007. Just because someone is a "respected member" does not mean my own opinion isn't valid. Furthermore, isn't "respected member" merely your opinion? You certainly can't mean that everyone at FJ respects this certain poster or are you the official FJ spokesperson now?

Respected member or not, that is a hateful website. Obviously it's not fat shaming every time weight is mentioned, but that link is to a website devoted to nothing but fat shaming.

Respected member or not, that is a hateful website. Obviously it's not fat shaming every time weight is mentioned, but that link is to a website devoted to nothing but fat shaming.

Thank you. It was the website that I was referring to.

Why is it okay for everyone to point out Josh's rapidly ballooning weight, but a link to a blog pointing out the weight of celebrities is off-limits?

I'm really neutral on both sides of the matter, but I feel like I noticed this when I was a lurker, too -- it sometimes appears that "fat shaming" isn't okay unless it's someone who most FJers dislike.

Just an observation.

Gil, I totally understand what you are saying.

For me, going to that site and seeing what passes for "fat" is really discouraging for someone like me who struggles with weight issues. I don't believe weight should factor into the measure of a person's worth; however, that is not what society would have me believe. I look into the mirror every day of my life, knowing that I will never be thin and attractive; it gets tiresome. So I lost the genetic lottery and hateful websites like the one that was linked to is just another reminder that I'm not good enough. That website is especially mean-spirited and cruel.

As for Josh...he is such a hateful, bigoted, and willfully ignorant jerk who revels in gluttony. He makes me sick for what he is, not what he looks like. I have little sympathy for him.

I realize I wasn't clear in my original post; my comments were about the website and not the OP.

I'm speaking for myself here, but I am not comfortable snarking on people's weight, Josh's included. I do see why such snark is used a a sort of shorthand for laziness and hypocrisy, and of course I think the obvious fundie double standard of women staying thin because it's pleasing to Jebus and their headships, while the men can totally abandon basic hygiene should be mocked with abandon.

However, I think "fat" is used here sometimes to mean lazy, greedy and stupid in the same way "gay" or "queer" is used elsewhere to refer to a man who is not stereotypically masculine. As a general rule, we find that usage bigoted and distasteful, so I dont understand why "fat" as a pejorative gets a pass.

Wow, more fat-shaming. Great. I guess if you're not an anorexic twig, you don't deserve the air you breathe. Jesus Christ.

BTW, I would LOVE to have Beyonce or Rihanna's "fat" body.

I'm pretty sure everyone here, on on FJ FN knows I've dropped about 130 Lbs lately. I know what being fat is. ESAD, DIAF, etc....

I agree with you on Boob, I don't like him that much, but he has a better work ethic and attitude than Josh does.

Probably the one lone compliment I can toss to Dim Bulb. What has Josh really and solely accomplished?

He got handed what he has by TLC and DB.

I find a lot of the comments on this thread about Josh's weight to be OTT. Like the idea that they haven't had another child because he's too fat to have sex. I know a couple who are both heavier than Josh (the man considerably so), and they are having a baby later this year. It's certainly possible for fat people to have and enjoy sex. I also don't think he's in any danger of developing diabetes or other conditions based on his weight anytime soon, as that has much more to do with genetics than habits.

I do understand the temptation to snark on his weight though, because he makes it so obvious why he's gained so much, so quickly. He's screwing up his health and his finances by making lousy choices, and he's still smugly ignorant about the possible outcomes of his lifestyle. I think it's all symptomatic of his upbringing, though, and for me it really highlights how JB&M have failed their kids.

Being raised in a patriarchal home, with a special position as firstborn prince, Josh is spoiled. He has completely unrealistic expectations about what he can expect in his household as The Man because he's always had more leeway than his sisters. He doesn't even have to do the "man's job" of working to support his family because he has his ready-made inherited business and TLC money to back him up. We know the Duggars have issues with food. They eat almost nothing healthy, they're never taught about nutrition, and they have so little food they have to ration fruit. If they're like that now, it must have been a thousand times worse when Josh was a child. The Duggars child-training methods are the icing on the dysfunctional-adulthood cupcake. The kids are only well-behaved when they're afraid of physical punishment. They're never given any personal freedom or opportunities to learn healthy boundaries, so they're bound to go a little nuts when they get their first taste of freedom. It only makes it worse for someone in Josh's position, because he has a family to support, one that might be adding a new member every couple of years for the next 2 decades.

Note to the leghumpers: SERIOUSLY, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are NOT the kind of parents you want to emulate.

c4c2a5c8ebd111e18b9422000a1c9e12_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarLunch! 3h.

[ @ ]morgkaiser I had A samich too 3h.

[ @ ]ashley9398 I got pizza lol @joshduggar 3h.

[ @ ]jnbholtfamily That's not enough to keep a June bug alive! I hope you had more than that. 3h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000 I had salad from olive garden! Lol 2h.

[ @ ]odaddona Josh what's on that? I'm asking josh and nobody else 2h.

[ @ ]z_e_b_r_a Turkey and cheese 1h.

[ @ ]z_e_b_r_a Am I right? @joshduggar 1h

What kind of plate is that on? The bread takes up the entire thing! He gets points because that isnt wonderbread, but again, no veggies of any kind. I also wonder how much Dukes is slathered on both sides of the bread.

WTF Odaddona? Get a fucking life!

What kind of plate is that on? The bread takes up the entire thing! He gets points because that isnt wonderbread, but again, no veggies of any kind. I also wonder how much Dukes is slathered on both sides of the bread.

I don't think it's a plate, I think it's a top to one of those gladware/ziploc containers that you can store food in.

Really, jnbholtfamily? Yeah, I'd probably want some chips or fruit or something to go with a sandwich, but it's a perfectly adequate amount of food. If he's willing to go for smaller portions...encourage it :roll:

The bread on that sandwich appears to be "wheat" with a majority of white flour and not 100% whole wheat. The turkey is thin-sliced turkey probably from a package and the cheese is good ol' processed cheese slices; ie, "dog cheese" because it's what I used to give my German Shepherd to get him to come back inside.

WTF Odaddona? Get a fucking life!

Pathetic leghumper is pathetic. Seriously, it's bad enough they care that much about Josh replying to them, but they're resorting to stupider and stupider ways to do it.

*sigh* really wish laceycurry, repturdluver and all her/his multiple personalities would just piss off.

Cari Bassett, you read Free Jinger? Wanna come play? We won't bite!!! ;)

Newsflash Cari Bassett: trolls, by nature, don't pose a physical threat to people. You're not coming off as very intelligent, here.

af1a5292eb2311e1acff22000a1e8b23_6.jpg

Apparently some of the leghumpers dont know the whole alphabet...

In which Josh Duggar has a laugh about how dumb his instagram fans are.

Newsflash Cari Bassett: trolls, by nature, don't pose a physical threat to people. You're not coming off as very intelligent, here.

Ya'll stop drive butting Josh! It hurts!

Ya'll stop drive butting Josh! It hurts!

I promise, Josh, my driving by will have nothing to do with your butt. Ewww

Archived