IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

I don't think it's a plate, I think it's a top to one of those gladware/ziploc containers that you can store food in.

Really, jnbholtfamily? Yeah, I'd probably want some chips or fruit or something to go with a sandwich, but it's a perfectly adequate amount of food. If he's willing to go for smaller portions...encourage it :roll:

jnbholtfamily.... isn't that the other fundie family who was in politics who were guests on the show once or twice?

maybe that was their way of "excusing" that Anna didn't provide Joshie-Woshie with a sturdy enough meal. Maybe she should open a can of fruit cocktail to go with it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jnbholtfamily.... isn't that the other fundie family who was in politics who were guests on the show once or twice?

maybe that was their way of "excusing" that Anna didn't provide Joshie-Woshie with a sturdy enough meal. Maybe she should open a can of fruit cocktail to go with it.

As long as she pours the syrup into a glass so Joshie doesn't have to drink it straight from the can. :P

Wasn't Josh courting a Holt girl at some stage?

Regarding the comment, I'd usually have a bigger lunch than that but the other components would be like...a cup of soup and some fruit, maybe a yogurt too.

I'm just going to throw it out there but it would not surprise me if that sandwich is covered in mayo and the turkey and cheese is covering it up so Smuggar can show off how healthy he eats.

As long as she pours the syrup into a glass so Joshie doesn't have to drink it straight from the can. :P

Apparently Smuggar got that sammie all on his own. Anna comments that she's "very proud" of him, as if that nasty turkey sandwich with faux wheat bread and plastic cheese is some major diet accomplishment. Dude, ditch the nasty cheese and add some lettuce and tomatoes. Get your fat from low fat mayo if you must. Even one slice of low-fat "American" cheese has like 5g of fat. And you know there's more than one slice of cheese on that thing.

Can someone puzzle out this little Josh gem for me?

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

To those who hate the truth, the truth often seems to be hate. #truth

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

Answered my own question. Crazy of me to think he'd actually had an original thought. Just more sympathizing with a hate group and the parroting of it's leader.

Conservative Christian Groups Blame FRC Shooting on “Hate Group†Label

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2012/08/1 ... roup-label

Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association echoed Perkins’ accusations. He said the shooting Wednesday showed “the left’s war on religion and Christianity has now gone from symbolic to literal.â€

“We don’t hate anyone,†said Fischer in a statement. “In fact, we love homosexuals enough to tell them the truth about the risks involved in their lifestyle choices. But for those who hate the truth, the truth will seem to be hate.â€

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

It means that when he says God defined marriage as one woman/one man, that is the "truth". Many (heathen) Americans hate that "truth". Since we hate his "truth", that "truth" seems like hate to us.

Gay marriage is just an example, you can substitute any of his bigoted "truths" for the first sentence.

It means that when he says God defined marriage as one woman/one man, that is the "truth". Many (heathen) Americans hate that "truth". Since we hate his "truth", that "truth" seems like hate to us.

Gay marriage is just an example, you can substitute any of his bigoted "truths" for the first sentence.

God says that a master beats a slave so that he slowly dies (Exodus 20:20-21), there ought to be no punishment. That's the truth. If you hate the truth, it's clearly just because the truth seems like hate.

etc., etc.

I feel like Josh's Biblical Truth should be taken seriously. As seriously as lolcats, that is. It really deserves it own meme.

581219_10151012956862544_421697248_n.jpg

420094_10151012956567544_938031716_n.jpg

In which Josh Duggar has a laugh about how dumb his instagram fans are.

If I had an instagram account, I would have responded with,

Y

O

U

D

O

U

C

H

E

B

A

G

If I had an instagram account, I would have responded with,

Y

O

U

D

O

U

C

H

E

B

A

G

:clap: :clap: :clap:

There are so many choices along this theme. Y.O.U.A.R.E.A.T.O.O.L. springs to mind. (I have an instagram account but refuse to write on Smugger's page. He loves any attention, positive or negative, so I won't give him any. Not on instagram anyway. Snarking about him on FJ is completely different!

I feel like Josh's Biblical Truth should be taken seriously. As seriously as lolcats, that is. It really deserves it own meme.

581219_10151012956862544_421697248_n.jpg

:lol:

Probably not, though -- both shirts look like 100% cotton to me. ;)

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

So when Josh's critics pile hate on him, it's really the truth?

Truth is relative, it's subjective to the beliefs of the person making the claim about 'truth'. Problem is, too many people confuse truth, or truths, with facts. They believe their 'truth' is a fact.

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

The irony, it burns. When people quote truth at Josh, as in actual facts and here's the written/photographic evidence, he deletes and blocks them. Clearly a lover of truth right there :roll:

"Truth often seems to be hate." Now there's a Christian axiom if I ever heard one. "For God so hated the world . . . " :roll:

:lol:

Probably not, though -- both shirts look like 100% cotton to me. ;)

That tattoo, on the other hand...

Cute coupl. :) The fashion faux pas is flying right over my head.

Maybe Josh is jealous of people who get the chance to fall in love on their own.

Maybe Josh is jealous of people who get the chance to fall in love on their own.

Um, those people were not chosen and guided by GOD HIMSELF. Move over Jews, there is a new chosen people = smugglyism.

Moving on, dumbass had a big burger blowout at his pad this afternoon (taken 1pm central daylight time). Does this fuckturd ever actually work?

The pic of Amy and him with BUGS fucking BUNNY when they were about 4 years old shows that Boob and Mullet did expose the older kids to secular stuff for at least a little while. I bet if they showed that pic to Joy, she'd have no clue who Bugs was. Added my .02 on the facebook feed.

It's not a fashion faux pas, it's about the rule against wearing mixed fibers (to refute those who cite the other rules in Leviticus that prohibit homosexuality, and why thoughtful said both shirts look like 100% cotton). I agree, though, that fundies are probably secretly jealous of couples who legitimately make their own love matches.*

*ETA, I wrote this, and immediately thought: Dammit, Akin, now you've even ruined the perfectly good adjective "legitimate" for me.

I think he's trying to say the truth is that gay people are evil but we hate it. Homophobia often seems to be hate but it's just the truth.

Josh = fail

I bet Josh is jealous of a lot of normal activities. Witness all the eating out, TV, independence, etc he was denied. I don't think he's aware of it, though.

NO, NEVER! That is a strictly one-way street.

Archived