IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

This is an excellent example of why it's never a good idea to feed the trolls. Trolls should be ignored, not played with.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That photo is cute. It harkens back to a day when JimBob had a job other than exploiting his family on reality TV.

This.

Looks like someone has a new instagram account:

caribassett Y'all have security right? Free Jinger is getting downright scary, with the drive butts of the houses and now replover. Stay safe guys, the trolls worry me. 3h

This on the photo just before the one of Jim Bob and little Josh.

Meh, I'm pretty sure the Duggars are frequent FJ readers, and have been for years.

Lousy troll.

repturdluver Josh, unblock my other account! You're really pissing me off. 15h

repturdluver Look, I'm asking you nicely one more time....... unblock my other account. 15h

jnbholtfamily @repturdluver what is your other account? 13h

chrissykehoe Beautiful!!!! 12h

caribassett Y'all have security right? Free Jinger is getting downright scary, with the drive butts of the houses and now replover. Stay safe guys, the trolls worry me. 3h

caribassett Oh oops! Drive bys of the houses, yikes haha 3h

laceycurryisalive I totally agree with you @caribassett 16min

*sigh* really wish laceycurry, repturdluver and all her/his multiple personalities would just piss off.

Cari Bassett, you read Free Jinger? Wanna come play? We won't bite!!! ;)

*sigh* really wish laceycurry, repturdluver and all her/his multiple personalities would just piss off.

Cari Bassett, you read Free Jinger? Wanna come play? We won't bite!!! ;)

So the troll now has three nics online. A new low has been reached. I hope they are proud.

So the troll now has three nics online. A new low has been reached. I hope they are proud.

Just this morning I realized that your username sounds like a travel poster for some kind of Amsterdam Red Light District Tour: "Experience DD!".

Yeah, the D's know about us.If you believe Knight in shining Amour,it sounds like they find it interesting to to say the least and mildly amusing.

Just this morning I realized that your username sounds like a travel poster for some kind of Amsterdam Red Light District Tour: "Experience DD!".

I will gladly perch in my front window at night fall so that the passersby can take note of my offerings. :D

I will gladly perch in my front window at night fall so that the passersby can take note of my offerings. :D

You need to really get this going. You live in a college town, after all. Turn your front window into a peep show; or be like Harvard Hannah, who reportedly ushered 500 young men into manhood, before the turn of the last century, you know, if you need some extra cash. Oh, wait, that's not legal, is it? Pardon. Back to the fundies. I had a thought, and I desperately needed to share it pubicly*.

*riffle is in honor of the Jepson creature.

You need to really get this going. You live in a college town, after all. Turn your front window into a peep show; or be like Harvard Hannah, who reportedly ushered 500 young men into manhood, before the turn of the last century, you know, if you need some extra cash. Oh, wait, that's not legal, is it? Pardon. Back to the fundies. I had a thought, and I desperately needed to share it pubicly*.

*riffle is in honor of the Jepson creature.

It would also help if I had a front window. (chagrin) :oops:

The laceycurry troll wins the award for "Most in need of getting a life" I believe.

Someone has a crush on our CibbyJo.

from Joshie's instagram

laceycurryisalive Wow. That sooooo beautiful reminds me of clibbyjo! :) 2h

Someone has a crush on our CibbyJo.

from Joshie's instagram

laceycurryisalive Wow. That sooooo beautiful reminds me of clibbyjo! :) 2h

Hoping Smuggar comes back and looks at the facebook commentary (is it automatically posted with the other comments?). I've noted that now the troll is having conversations with itself. I guess this alleviates the stabbiness of all those voices in her head. :lol:

af1a5292eb2311e1acff22000a1e8b23_6.jpg

Apparently some of the leghumpers dont know the whole alphabet...

[ @ ] juliarose_original i don't know... can it? 14min

[ @ ] skirt97 Maybe??? 14min

[ @ ] machellec Hmmmm??? 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore a 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore b 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore c 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore d 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore e 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore f 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore g 13min

[ @ ] lucimoore h 12min

[ @ ] lucimoore i 12min

[ @ ] lucimoore j 12min

[ @ ] lucimoore k 12min

[ @ ] pegmora1 Number 8 12min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 Y 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 E 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 S 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 M 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 A 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 Y 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 B 11min

[ @ ] livetolovelife13 E 11min

Jim Bob would have to be about the same age in this picture that Josh is now. Interesting comparison...

Wow that is a pretty damning comparison

Wow that is a pretty damning comparison

WOW. Seriously. I can't think of much else to say. I wonder if Josh thinks about that when he looks at this pic, or if his view of himself is just too distorted? I think the difference is that Jim Bob actually had to work for his living. He couldn't afford to laze around and eat fast food 8 meals a day. The thing with Josh isn't just that he's overweight. There are plenty of overweight people who look their age, look healthy, have good colour. Josh just looks ill, and of course his epic smugness doesn't help.

Looks like someone has a new instagram account:

This on the photo just before the one of Jim Bob and little Josh.

Oh caribassestt, you need to realize that FJers aren't really stalking the Duggars. Other people including fans have purposely driven by the Duggar house to get glimpses. The same stuff happens to the Kardashians with their DASH store. I read on some other forum, that people have been driving by the Long Island Medium's house just to get glimpses. The Duggar house is easy for anyone to find if they are in the area. Also the Duggars once allowed a 12 year old fan and her mom in the house after they went to the car lot to find Josh and Anna.

WOW. Seriously. I can't think of much else to say. I wonder if Josh thinks about that when he looks at this pic, or if his view of himself is just too distorted? I think the difference is that Jim Bob actually had to work for his living. He couldn't afford to laze around and eat fast food 8 meals a day. The thing with Josh isn't just that he's overweight. There are plenty of overweight people who look their age, look healthy, have good colour. Josh just looks ill, and of course his epic smugness doesn't help.

I think Josh's hateful attitude is the part of the reason that he has rapidly aged. In some of his pics, his skin looks very greasy and it wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do decent skin care. ETA: Josh and Anna remind me of Steve and ZsuZsu Anderson. Steve and ZsuZsu also look older than their ages and again hate has aged that couple.

Josh has always been a hateful, smug fuck. He looks like he does because of his lack of self control. As much as I dislike boob, he's a slick go getter. He has worked in many industries and kept his hands in many different pots over the years. Josh just sits around and wait for shit to be done for him. I think that boob was probably pretty active as a dad in the early years - joshie, not so much.

How funny, I was just on here reading about the troll and went on instagram to find the troll insulted my face :'(

Probably the reason I shouldn't use my personal IG account hey? :lol:

Archived