IGNORED

Oh, John, stop defrauding us!

WonderingInWA

There is a new photo up of John Maxwell driving the bus. He is adorable. His blue eyes are just dreamy. And he's driving a BIG RIG!

Flee, John, flee! Get the life you deserve!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both John and Joesph are capable of some serious defrauding.

Reversal Anna looks a lot like Terrie in that pic.

Yes, she inherited the same unfortunate gumline.

Out of the Maxwell men, I think John and Jesse are the best looking ones. Joseph is ok looking, but something about him turns me off. Nathan and Christopher are kind of creepy looking. I think Mary is the prettiest Maxwell woman and Sarah is ok looking, but she has crazy eyes.

Out of the Maxwell men, I think John and Jesse are the best looking ones. Joseph is ok looking, but something about him turns me off. Nathan and Christopher are kind of creepy looking. I think Mary is the prettiest Maxwell woman and Sarah is ok looking, but she has crazy eyes.

Jesse has problems with his complexion. I always thought Joseph would be gay if he were allowed to be (not sure why -- it's just a vibe I get from him). Christopher is cuter now that he's presumeably getting laid on a regular basis. Nathan has the creepy Stevie eyes, but I actually think he escaped the family long enough ago and that Melanie balances him out from being a Stevie clone.

Mary is pretty (she needs to trim her ends). I think Sarah is pretty. Anna, uh, not so much. But, dang it, she can cook (per the blog) so at least she's got something to offer a potential suitor.

Guest Anonymous

I don't like snarking on people's physical features, but am happy to show appreciation for John's finer attributes! Nice looking lad. :)

Meanwhile, Rebecca!!!111! is showing further desperate indiscretion on her blog, with a photo of the wedding planner she hopes to use one day (Joe Maxwell, she means you, honey. Be a good boy and get that house fixed up, won't you.... :mrgreen: )

There is a new photo up of John Maxwell driving the bus. He is adorable. His blue eyes are just dreamy. And he's driving a BIG RIG!

Wide stance! Wide stance!

Meanwhile, Rebecca!!!111! is showing further desperate indiscretion on her blog, with a photo of the wedding planner she hopes to use one day (Joe Maxwell, she means you, honey. Be a good boy and get that house fixed up, won't you.... :mrgreen: )

Oh, I saw that. She is so hopeful. She's wearing a lovely frock, probably in hopes of meeting a guy at the conference.

No kidding! For a sec, I thought it was Terri without her glasses on.

I don't like snarking on people's physical features, but am happy to show appreciation for John's finer attributes! Nice looking lad. :)

Poor Rebecca!!! I can't see her even being welcomed into the Maxwell family. She's like new money and the Maxwell's are landed gentry.

Poor Rebecca!!! I can't see her even being welcomed into the Maxwell family. She's like new money and the Maxwell's are landed gentry.

I'm sure Rebecca and her family rank somewhere around "lowly serfs" in Steve-O's estimation.

Was the homeschool conference Rebecca went to the same as the one the Maxwells spoke at?

What is Rebecca!!!111!'s blog? I scrolled through but couldn't find it.

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/

ETA

Was the homeschool conference Rebecca went to the same as the one the Maxwells spoke at?

I don't believe so...I think the one Rebecca was at was for homeschoolers in Missouri, whereas the Maxwells are at a much larger national one.

Markie wrote:

What is Rebecca!!!111!'s blog? I scrolled through but couldn't find it.

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/

Thank you. Rebecca really is a sweet girl. She and her family have too much fun to be intertwined with the Maxwells. If she does marry, I hope it is a guy from a more fundie-lite family. Rebecca's family interacts with lots of non-skirt wearing folks - prob fundie-lite. Now if John would just up and leave the Maxwells... :clap:

John is really good looking but I can't stop thinking "Does this young man has the same ideals as his crazy father?" :think:

John is really good looking but I can't stop thinking "Does this young man has the same ideals as his crazy father?" :think:

I can't imagine he has any other ideals. He's never been exposed to any other ways of thinking. He's not even allowed to read books.

Hopefully it's not too late for him though. People can change.

I don't believe so...I think the one Rebecca was at was for homeschoolers in Missouri, whereas the Maxwells are at a much larger national one.

O.k., I wondered why Rebecca didn't put pictures up of the Maxwells, but I see now it was a different conference.

Much as we don't want to encourage fundy mating and procreating, I can't help but hope Rebecca gets her wish and gets married. She seems like a nice, simple young woman, with simple hopes and dreams, and I don't mean that in a snarky, condescending way. The second hand baby clothes, the wedding planner, the post to her father about him walking her down the aisle, it's pretty obvious what she's hoping will come next.

Flee, John, flee! Get the life you deserve!

He's a cutie. Notice Reversal Anna is right there in the frame, as always. Too bad they're Maxwells- I think both John and Anna have a spark of life to them that the rest of the Maxwell "kids" lack. I imagine they're probably so close because they both might have a personality? John is the only one who strays from the polo shirt/khaki uniform... I kind of like his short-sleeved plaid shirts and jeans. He would fit in just fine in Portland.

You do realize this dude thinks you are all going to burn in hell because you show your knees right? that a woman is only good for being clinging vines to their men folk,breeding and making men sin? But his blue eyes are dreamy so it's all good.

You do realize this dude thinks you are all going to burn in hell because you show your knees right? that a woman is only good for being clinging vines to their men folk,breeding and making men sin? But his blue eyes are dreamy so it's all good.

And he's going to burn in Hell for defrauding us with his dreaminess, so we're even.

Seriously,this dude is a patriarchal dominionist who would gladly take away women's rights if given half a chance and ya'll are swooning over him? seriously?

Archived