IGNORED

Oh, John, stop defrauding us!

WonderingInWA

Now that Joseph Maxwell has bought a house, I expect John will be next. We'll see if he finds a place more than a mile from Daddy Steve.

Go Johnny, go!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Maxwells are like North Korea. John (and Sarah, Mary, Joseph, Jesse, Nathan, Melanie the babies, Christopher and Anna) should defect.

Seems that we are not the only ones who find the pic of John defrauding!!!!!1!!!!!

Rebecca K. says:

June 24, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Praying! I like the picture of John driving with Anna in the background.

Seems that we are not the only ones who find the pic of John defrauding!!!!!1!!!!!

The way she writes just kills me. Sooooo simple. Good job getting that homeskule ejakashun!

I always thought Christopher Maxwell was cute in his younger days.

Before he got married I thought he looked so dorky and uptight, with a forced smile in every picture. Now he looks better - way more relaxed and happy. I guess finally being allowed to have sex will do that to a person!

Before he got married I thought he looked so dorky and uptight, with a forced smile in every picture. Now he looks better - way more relaxed and happy. I guess finally being allowed to have sex will do that to a person!

This. And enjoying all the good things in life that he will allow himself being out from under the roof of Stevie. I think he and his wife look really happy together, not the terrified two they were on their wedding day when Stevie preached about death.

The Maxwells are like North Korea. John (and Sarah, Mary, Joseph, Jesse, Nathan, Melanie the babies, Christopher and Anna) should defect.

Exactly this. What a great analogy!! Food is limited, in choice and quantity. A "Dear Leader/ Dear Father" calls all the shots. Interaction with those on the outside is severely limited and monitored.

By Jove, I think you've GOT it!!

DSC_0485.jpg

Wowza, think I'm in love. :romance-heart::romance-inlove::romance-heartstiny:

Poor Sarah, her eyes just seem so sad in recent photos of her.

DSC_05811.jpg

A young lady, Abigale, who enjoys the Moodys. My heart (Sarah), is filled with joy to the Lord Jesus for using these books in ways I never dreamed of. It is a delight to meet children who love the Moodys.

She has just posted a "conference report". Hearts seem to be open this time around. :roll:

Even though John is a good looking guy I see far too much of Steve in him, especially around the eyes, to find him attractive. It's not his fault his father is a nut, but I still shudder when I see the resemblance.

Archived