IGNORED

Oh, John, stop defrauding us!

WonderingInWA

No one said they wanted to submit to him, just that he is easy on the eyes, which he, subjectively, is.

I mean, Josh Holloway said this:

There's a Hugh Hefner that lives in all men. So when 'Lost' took off, part of me thought, 'Do I cut and run?' I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. 'Married, not buried,' I always say....Damn, I'd have one girl doing my laundry, one shaving me, one bringing me a cocktail and another one coming out of my tent all hung over."

2ltrs6g.jpg

But boy still brings the pretty.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously,this dude is a patriarchal dominionist who would gladly take away women's rights if given half a chance and ya'll are swooning over him? seriously?

I get it, and actually, I agree with you. I suppose it's just difficult for me to take the Maxwells too seriously, since they're so extreme. In my mind it's somewhat equivalent to tumblr I follow that admires FLDS hairstyles. It's a fucked up lifestyle, and I sure as fuck don't want them in power- it can just be fun to comment on their aesthetics.

Point taken, though.

I get it, and actually, I agree with you. I suppose it's just difficult for me to take the Maxwells too seriously, since they're so extreme. In my mind it's somewhat equivalent to tumblr I follow that admires FLDS hairstyles. It's a fucked up lifestyle, and I sure as fuck don't want them in power- it can just be fun to comment on their aesthetics.

Point taken, though.

Oooh, I love Mormon Hair too.

The Maxwells are too isolationist to pose a threat politically. They vote, but that's about it as far as activism is concerned. They think even reading a newspaper takes time away from the Lord.

As far as John goes, he looks like a kid to me. I guess I am not much of a cougar. I think it's a mistake to assume that he or any other 2nd generation fundie agrees 100 percent with everything their parents preach. We know what Steve believes, we know what Teri believes. To a lesser extent, we know what Sarah believes since she writes some of the blog articles. But we really don't know what's going on inside John's head. He might think his father is brilliant, he might think he's a doofus, he might be afraid of him, or he might be thinking about beef burritos or how to fix whatever is wrong with the bus this week.

Seriously,this dude is a patriarchal dominionist who would gladly take away women's rights if given half a chance and ya'll are swooning over him? seriously?

There are a lot of people I find attractive on the outside whos beliefs I find batshit crazy. The two arn't mutually exclusive. Tom Cruise for example. I'd screw him but the minute he started talking scientology I'd be out of there. :D

John was the rebellious one, with an entire "Mom's Corner" dedicated to him. He's got a little spark inside him, so there's hope.

PSA

Can posters please not hotlink images. Hotlinking is against the Forum Rules. It brings the fundies straight back to us and is unethical as it steals bandwidth.

If you want to post images from other websites, save the image to your computer, upload it to photobucket or similar and then link to it here.

Ok...I don't see it. I don't find any of the Maxwell boys attractive! The bus photo was...all right, but not great. And none of the other photos really grabbed my attention.

I think he is a good looking young man... But I can't managed to be defrauded by a guy who could be my son :lol: :lol: (I don't feel very cougar-y yet)

Like Tom Cruise, they all got crazy eyez, and that's enough to ruin any kind of hotnes any of them might have. That's just Phyllis talking though, ymmv.

terranova, you know that unless you're a man, shtupping Tom Cruise is pretty much not an option? Or so many many reports have said. But I don't wanta deraile the topic.

Let's say JOhn does quietly or not so quietly slide out of the oilcan of Steve's control. There will be - I predict - an amageddon from Steve that will minimize Fred Phelpses' rages at his rebellious children like an elephant minimizes a chihuahua!

Guest Anonymous

Quit the handslapping tabitha, no one said they want to marry john and have fundie babies with him :-)

I think John is am interesting one to watch. He was the child most harshly and frequently punished for not submitting to the crazy, and even though he apparently thanked his mother for this at his graduation, I predict he is the one most likely to escape from the cult, unless Steve dies first. As bus driver for team B, he has most control and spends least waking time in Steve's company. The bus is also a very convenient way to spend hours away from home or at least outside the house. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out that some of the many bus breakdowns were actually engineered by John as a handy diversion from a lifetime of prayer and boredom.

I've heard mention of John's hotness, but I never saw it until this picture.

I wonder how all these teenage siblings living together in near isolation handle their hormonal urges. I had a brother and I never in a zillion years felt that kind of attraction, but I had loads of other boys to interact with. If there is nobody else, would you start developing crushes on your cute bus driving brother? I really don't know how a person would feel in that situation. I'm not saying they are getting physical, but I can't help but wonder what they think about. I was a total horndog at that age. I thought about sexual things nearly constantly starting when I was about 12. I suppose the Maxwells would blame it on my exposure to worldly things.

I've heard mention of John's hotness, but I never saw it until this picture.

I wonder how all these teenage siblings living together in near isolation handle their hormonal urges. I had a brother and I never in a zillion years felt that kind of attraction, but I had loads of other boys to interact with. If there is nobody else, would you start developing crushes on your cute bus driving brother? I really don't know how a person would feel in that situation. I'm not saying they are getting physical, but I can't help but wonder what they think about. I was a total horndog at that age. I thought about sexual things nearly constantly starting when I was about 12. I suppose the Maxwells would blame it on my exposure to worldly things.

OMG, that just reminded me of that book "Flowers in the Attic".

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

OMG, that just reminded me of that book "Flowers in the Attic".

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

That is the first thing that came into my head too....*shudder*

It was that no-collar shirt that I found so defrauding!!! A Maxwell man, in a tshirt when not doing hard manual labor! Shock!

If we are going to talk about hawt fundies, check this.(This photo won't get me on the shit list i expect ;)

_-20.jpg

Andrew Wissman.Dang.

Back to John now :mrgreen:

John even has a little scruff. Very nice. And say, is that a cell phone in his pocket or is he just happy to see us?

Like Tom Cruise, they all got crazy eyez, and that's enough to ruin any kind of hotnes any of them might have. That's just Phyllis talking though, ymmv.

terranova, you know that unless you're a man, shtupping Tom Cruise is pretty much not an option? Or so many many reports have said. But I don't wanta deraile the topic.

Let's say JOhn does quietly or not so quietly slide out of the oilcan of Steve's control. There will be - I predict - an amageddon from Steve that will minimize Fred Phelpses' rages at his rebellious children like an elephant minimizes a chihuahua!

Next you're going to tell me I can't have Neil Patrick Harris? :o ;)

If we are going to talk about hawt fundies, check this.(This photo won't get me on the shit list i expect ;)

_-20.jpg

Andrew Wissman.Dang.

Back to John now :mrgreen:

Is this guy fundie or fundie lite? 'Cause he's not wearing a shirt... Either way, those are some nice arms.

The Other Wissmans are regular fundies likes the Duggars, Bates, ETC but Andrew and his wife Kori show signs of being light.

No one said they wanted to submit to him, just that he is easy on the eyes, which he, subjectively, is.

I mean, Josh Holloway said this:

2ltrs6g.jpg

But boy still brings the pretty.

Drooling.....

For shame John, defrauding Rebecca K!!!!!! :naughty:

Rebecca K. says:

June 24, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Praying! I like the picture of John driving with Anna in the background.

His eyes are dreamy though in the photo, up until this photo the reversal Maxwell guys didn't really seem all that handsome looking to me, but I think I've just now been defrauded! :o

I always thought Christopher Maxwell was cute in his younger days. Of course, he didn't get married until age 30. I don't know if any Maxwells will marry in their early 20's, even one as defrauding as John.....

Now that Joseph Maxwell has bought a house, I expect John will be next. We'll see if he finds a place more than a mile from Daddy Steve.

Archived