A Real Woman...

Loves babies

Nurtures her family

Is the heart of her home

Finds strength in her husband

A Real Woman...

Appreciates her fertility

pure4him.blogspot.com/2012/06/real-woman.html

You know, for someone wanting to be pure, she sure is obsessed with stuff related to sex.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Understands chastity

Values her sexuality

Appreciates her fertility

Controls her passions and desires

Knows her body is a temple of the Holy Spirit

Can't have it both ways.

I find it hilarious that people even bother to make claims as to what a 'real woman' or 'real man' does... they always just list their own attributes or the things they've been taught are important.

"A Real Woman...

Often has a vagina"

Check out the "Did You Know?" page. When I see that question, I expect to be greeted with mildly interesting factoids ("Did you know flies taste with their feet?"), not harsh judgements:

Did You Know?

You should dress fashionably, but modestly. You want to be remembered for your personality (which is unique) not your cleavage (which looks exactly like everyone else’s).

Check out the "Did You Know?" page. When I see that question, I expect to be greeted with mildly interesting factoids ("Did you know flies taste with their feet?"), not harsh judgements:

Then why do bras come in different sizes!?!

Then why would hubbies be defrauded by someone elses'?!?

This lady obviously needs to see side photos of Kiera Knightly and Christina Hendricks side by side. :lol:

Did You Know?

You should dress fashionably, but modestly. You want to be remembered for your personality (which is unique) not your cleavage (which looks exactly like everyone else’s).

Hmmm...to quote Nora Ephron's "I Remember Nothing" - my cleavage is beginning to resemble a peach pit!

My cleavage is unique and special with it's very own stories to tell thank you very much.

Stop disempowering my cleavage!

Hell no mine doesn't! Mine is FABULOUS and not every female can claim that. (I don't mean size, whatever - I mean because of the person it is attached to!)

Have you noticed that most women who get all prissy about cleavage-showing tend to be flat-chested? My jugularity is one of my few esthetic assets, and I make it known.

If you believe my cleavage looks like everybody else's you'll also believe that I am the spitting image of Angelina Jolie. :lol:

I find it hilarious that people even bother to make claims as to what a 'real woman' or 'real man' does... they always just list their own attributes or the things they've been taught are important.

"A Real Woman...

Often has a vagina"

...But sometimes a penis.

...But sometimes a penis.

:clap: A real woman identifies as a woman.

P.S. I value my fertility. I intend to remain childfree. I've said this before, but you can acknowledge that something is good/beautiful/sacred/whathaveyou without wanting tons and tons of it for yourself. Fundies apply that attitude to sex pretty rigorously, you'd think when it comes to kids - seeing as they're actual people with feelings and not just an act - they'd do the same.

Have you noticed that most women who get all prissy about cleavage-showing tend to be flat-chested? My jugularity is one of my few esthetic assets, and I make it known.

"Jugularity" -- love it!!

"Jugularity" -- love it!!

All I could think of was jugular veins. *shudders*

That's why I said 'often' ;)

Yup, just clarifying for the lurking fundies in case any of them were wondering "often? When does a woman not have a vagina?"

(Director's Commentary: I accidentally wrote "when does a woman not have a penis?")

Her 'About Me' section has a quote from Sappho. The unintentional hilarity just runs rampant on this girl's website.

Yup, just clarifying for the lurking fundies in case any of them were wondering "often? When does a woman not have a vagina?"

(Director's Commentary: I accidentally wrote "when does a woman not have a penis?")

Ahh, I sometimes forget about lurking fundies even though I know they're here. Also, I tend to forget that the fundie community doesn't seem to recognize that transgendered people exist. The trans community seems like such an easy target for them. They're already ostracized, but I get the feeling that most fundies aren't really aware of their existence, instead assuming that there are only gays and cross-dressers (who they seem to believe are the same thing). Then again, gender identity is obviously complex and I have never heard/read a Bible verse that addresses it, only the 'don't wear clothing assigned to the other sex' bit which doesn't even begin to cover the entirety of the topic. What happens if a man or woman wears the designated garb, but wishes to be acknowledged as the other gender?

Double A and proud of the cleavage here. I make a point to scrounge some up from somewhere whenever possible. :shifty:

Double A and proud of the cleavage here. I make a point to scrounge some up from somewhere whenever possible. :shifty:

G cup here, you can have some of mine if you want. It's quite impressive when I wear the right shirt with the right bra.

Ahh, I sometimes forget about lurking fundies even though I know they're here. Also, I tend to forget that the fundie community doesn't seem to recognize that transgendered people exist. The trans community seems like such an easy target for them. They're already ostracized, but I get the feeling that most fundies aren't really aware of their existence, instead assuming that there are only gays and cross-dressers (who they seem to believe are the same thing). Then again, gender identity is obviously complex and I have never heard/read a Bible verse that addresses it, only the 'don't wear clothing assigned to the other sex' bit which doesn't even begin to cover the entirety of the topic. What happens if a man or woman wears the designated garb, but wishes to be acknowledged as the other gender?

Even a lot of non-fundies (including those who support trans rights) don't get the complexity of gender identity. It's one of those things that is just so difficult to imagine. For cisgender people, their sex and gender identity are in tune to the point where many of them can't comprehend them as two different aspects of a person.

G cup here, you can have some of mine if you want. It's quite impressive when I wear the right shirt with the right bra.

I'm a DDD and I just about died first time I put on a push-up bra. I was all boobs and then some. :lol:

I'm a DDD and I just about died first time I put on a push-up bra. I was all boobs and then some. :lol:

First time I put on a bra that fit, I looked down and said "well at least now I can say my boobs are bigger than my belly."

Even a lot of non-fundies (including those who support trans rights) don't get the complexity of gender identity. It's one of those things that is just so difficult to imagine. For cisgender people, their sex and gender identity are in tune to the point where many of them can't comprehend them as two different aspects of a person.

When I was in middle school (around 97 or 98), my best friend's father transitioned from male to female, though really it had started when we were still in grade school when he grew his hair out and got his ears pierced. At the time I was only 12 or 13, so I had a really hard time understanding what was going on, but I think it heavily influenced me. That best friend came out to me around the same time, and within a year or two my eldest brother came out to me, too. As a result, I've never seen sexuality or gender as a simple issue, and even if I can't fully comprehend the personal struggle that LGBT people go through, I find it way more confusing that other people have such strong and volatile reactions to it. To this day it kind of breaks my heart that by transitioning, K couldn't openly claim her own children, instead having to be introduced as their aunt.

To this day it kind of breaks my heart that by transitioning, K couldn't openly claim her own children, instead having to be introduced as their aunt.

If you don't mind my asking, why did she have to be introduced as their aunt? Did your friend's mother have an issue with her transition?

Archived