kpmom

Sarah posted a few more pictures of JCM.

The "Anna Marie radiates with joy of motherhood" crap irritated the hell out of me for some reason.

titus2.com/blog/

Really? this a very wanted baby and she looks every inch the adoring mother as she should.

Agree.

He's a cutie.

And her hair is all pretty and smooth. The frost two days of pics with all my kids my hair looks terrible, just pulled into very quick and messy pony tails. I guess I didn't have three stay at home sister in laws to come and groom me for blog photos though.

Nearly all mothers have pics of them bending over baby "radiating the joy of motherhood". It's not unique to the Maxwells or "Titus 2 women"

That's true love in her face compared you would see in Michelle Duggar.I wonder if she looked at baby Josh she had that look,though.The first is always has a special place in your heart.

NR Anna really does look radiant though. Motherhood is about the only joy she's allowed to have now she's a Maxwell.

I found it interesting that Anna is looking directly at her baby. Christopher is looking at the camera. The difference maybe between a mom and a dad.

Sarah posted a few more pictures of JCM.

The "Anna Marie radiates with joy of motherhood" crap irritated the hell out of me for some reason.

titus2.com/blog/

I understand you... Sarah's so damn dense and jealous it's the only thing she can think to title the picture with... must keep sweet. MUST. KEEP. SWEET!!!!!! [Going to prayer closet.]

Nearly all mothers have pics of them bending over baby "radiating the joy of motherhood". It's not unique to the Maxwells or "Titus 2 women"

Not disagreeing that NR-Anna looks radiant, joyful and all that, it was the point that _lilith made above that I meant in the OP.

I understand you... Sarah's so damn dense and jealous it's the only thing she can think to title the picture with... must keep sweet. MUST. KEEP. SWEET!!!!!! [Going to prayer closet.]

Exactly. Something about Sarah's choice of words rubbed me wrong.

Um, What she supposed to say?

She didn't need to say anything, and most people wouldn't. Anyone can see that she's radiant and joyful.

Um, What she supposed to say?

"Anna is happy and relived that the birth went well and Joshua is healthy. He's eating and sleeping well and both Mama and Papa are ecstatic."

Both the parents look thrilled with their new baby (he is a lovely looking baby). Christopher looks better with a bit of stubble - bet Chris didn't pull a Josh Duggar and go and sleep while his Anna was in labour.

"Anna is happy and relived that the birth went well and Joshua is healthy. He's eating and sleeping well and both Mama and Papa are ecstatic."

Excellent caption.

I give you a cupcake!

I've stated a couple times that I've read passive aggression into Sarah's comments. Here, however, I don't see it. Overly fluffy, romanticized Christianese? Sure. But I'm not getting a jealous vibe, at least not in this particular post.

I found it interesting that Anna is looking directly at her baby. Christopher is looking at the camera. The difference maybe between a mom and a dad.

Maybe that mom and that dad but not all moms and dads. Most of the pictures of the first few days of my babies both husband and I were staring adoringly at them. He was way more maternal than I was in the coming weeks. I guess calling it maternal is wrong, paternal. Anyway, he was better with them through the colic than I was.

I don't really care that Anna is a glowing new mom. That's kind of as it should be. In her case, a bit more-so given it is her only purpose in life and she has finally reached the pinnacle of what she was trained to do. I mean, most of us would beam and glow if we'd reached our life's goals by our mid twenties.

I think more of that poor baby boy. I see the pictures of him and I swear, I can feel my heart break a bit each time. His life is going to be so terrible. By being born alive, he's already reached his highest point in life. It's all down hill from there.

I don't really care that Anna is a glowing new mom. That's kind of as it should be. In her case, a bit more-so given it is her only purpose in life and she has finally reached the pinnacle of what she was trained to do. I mean, most of us would beam and glow if we'd reached our life's goals by our mid twenties.

I think more of that poor baby boy. I see the pictures of him and I swear, I can feel my heart break a bit each time. His life is going to be so terrible. By being born alive, he's already reached his highest point in life. It's all down hill from there.

QFT

I don't get my ovaries in an uproar when fundies multiply. All I can see is children predestined to the narrowest of futures lacking opportunity. It's always a sad moment for me when they push one out.

If Dan Beasley can pass the California bar exam, anything is possible .Maybe Joshua will be the sliver who rises above his education.

I actually like the picture on the birth announcement blog more, if only because it's more natural and scrunched up disapproving baby faces are cute - it's less arty and studied and more... normal.

It's too bad that the poor kid has to be a Maxwell...

I don't doubt she's thrilled to be a mom, so, I won't take that away from her.

Just sad to think that that little boy is going to grow up and be forced to follow in their footsteps, and never have a chance to make any of his own.

Archived