IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

Now taking bets on whether Dougie will EVER post a poll again.

I say yes, given what an attention whore he is.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are all kinds of awesome!

Dougie will post more polls, count on it.

Press Release--Vision Forum Leader Under Attack!-Update 1

San Antonio, Texas. Doug Phillips, President of Vision Forum Ministries, Fearless Leader of Hazardous Journeys, and Protector of Traditional Christian Families is pleased to report the infiltration of Doug Phillips' Wikipedia page by a renegade group of pro-baby murdering, pro-gay marriage, liberals is under control. The page is currently locked down until May 26th. The Bradrick Crisis Prevention Network continues to diligently monitor all 563 Vision Forum-related websites for further injustices. Currently it is unclear if this renegade group of heathens fighting against the Providence of God indeed has vaginas, but we fear the worst. Continue to pray for our soldiers of Jesus that they have the strength to defeat this mighty enemy. More updates to follow.

You guys are all kinds of awesome!

Dougie will post more polls, count on it.

Well if he does at Polldaddy he will be paying. Also under their terms of use, if he was free or paying anything over 200 responses would cost him money.

What happens when I go over the 200 responses I get in a free account?

With a free account you can collect 200 survey responses per month across all of your surveys. Once you go over the allotted 200, we will continue to collect responses in your survey but they will appear as being locked in your reports. When you upgrade your account, all previously locked responses will become available in your reports.

Well if he does at Polldaddy he will be paying. Also under their terms of use, if he was free or paying anything over 200 responses would cost him money.

So.... all those extra votes cost Dougie a small fortune?

Awww, poor Dougie!

It cost him money? Well I'll be damned, is there anyone else we can get to vote on this shit?

I would assume he could just continue to have the reports locked rather than pay for them. Obviously anyone looking at the poll can see the results, even if they don't know the data behind those results. Of course, that makes it even less more likely that he's talking out his ass about the hacking and DDOS attacks, if he doesn't even have access to the reports on his poll.

ETA for word choice...brain moving faster than fingers, aifinkso.

I would assume he could just continue to have the reports locked rather than pay for them. Obviously anyone looking at the poll can see the results, even if they don't know the data behind those results. Of course, that makes it even less likely that he's talking out his ass about the hacking and DDOS attacks, if he doesn't even have access to the reports on his poll.

Exactly. Doug is a lying liar who lies.

Hmmm...Dougie is looking for Men to sign up for Hazardous Journeys. Dominion, Risk, Manhood.

http://hazardousjourneys.org/

Why don't these clowns join the one of the REAL Armed forces?

Almost forgot: DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL!

ETA: OMG! :clap: The first Hazardous Journeys "boot camp" is scheduled soon! May 9th post....

https://www.facebook.com/hazardousjourneys

Why don't these clowns join the one of the REAL Armed forces?

Because we have pants-wearing, authority-exercising women who could kick their asses.

Plus, admittedly today's wardrobe is not as fun as in prior periods. I would love for the Army to go back to a more WW II era on our dress uniforms, because those were cool and the current ones (Army Service Uniform) aren't as cool. It's like the dress blues and pickle suit got together and had an ugly baby. (Or, rather, they asked people what part of the uniform they liked least, and kept all of those.)

If Dougie had to wear one of our no-starch, no-iron, get-dirty-and-sweaty uniforms, he'd die from the shame.

The latest from VF's Facebook page:

We are continuing to delete and ban the foul and perverse postings of the militant homosexual community...

Little ol' me, a middle-aged heterosexual woman happily married to a middle-aged heterosexual man, a member of the "militant homosexual community??" Mercy, I must have missed that memo!!

:lol:

Militant?? WTF? If anyone's militant, it's the VFers-- they're the ones who just looooove their guns!

Militant?? WTF? If anyone's militant, it's the VFers-- they're the ones who just looooove their guns!

Not to mention uniforms of militaries past. Oh how I wish to see Dougie dressed as Napoleon someday. It would be so fitting.

How's that poll working for you Dougie? :whistle:

ps. His profile pic really captures his inner schmuck. What a jackass.

This comment from the VF facebook page takes the cake:

Yes same sex marriage is a choice but as Christians it is our job to tell them what is right and wrong just the same as it is our job to tell people about Gods word in the end if we have done our job it is their decision to accept it or not.

A few dishonorable mentions:

Get 'em!

For those who blatantly attack God and His word, freedom of speech is one sided and only ok if those who speak out say what they want to hear. Once something is said that they don't like, in their way of thinking the freedom to speak ones mind should be banned. And they preach tolerance?? So very sad. Thank you for your convictions of the heart and your willingness to stand firmon those convictions. On Christ the solid rock I stand! All other ground is sinking sand.

Doug and others at VF... Praying for you during this attack. Please continue to keep us updated.

Obviously you are doing something right to be attacked like this.

Doug, I wanted to express my ... well ... I guess ... commendation for being the target of attack due to Vision Forum’s stand to zealously advance a righteous view of marriage and condemn sodomy and unnatural affections. We are all sinners, but when we arrogantly withstand God’s commands, the natural (but evil) response of man is to attack the messenger. Your fervent voice has drawn unwanted attention, but what an honor to be the messenger.

I want to say I commend your boldness! Press on! The Truth is what causes people to mock you... Keep on fighting the good fight!

Using their 'logic' the gays must be doing the right thing for all the hate and discrimination they get.

I almost wish I had this capacity to always think that if someone disagreed with me, it was because I was right and they didn't want to hear the truth. I'd probably be a much more confident person. Don't these asshats ever stop to think that maybe they are wrong? If not about Jesus, then maybe at least about their understanding of him?

I really need to stop reading the VF facebook page. While trolling for more insane comments around poll-gate 2012 I came across this little gem from Dougie:

An Idea For Memorial Day: Just over five weeks from now is Memorial Day. This is a wonderful opportunity to honor the memory of those men who died in the service of they country

And what is this great idea to honor those who lost their lives for this country? Why buy some stuff from Vision Forum of course!!

Vision Forum has produced three film projects which address these issues from a spiritual and providential perspective: The League of Grateful Sons, A Final Farewell, and D-Day and the Providence of God. We encourage you to share these fins with your children, to watch them with their grandparents, and to give them to those who served and could use a dose of appreciation and gratitude.

Have I mentioned lately, that Doug Phillips is a tool?

Because we have pants-wearing, authority-exercising women who could kick their asses.

Plus, admittedly today's wardrobe is not as fun as in prior periods. I would love for the Army to go back to a more WW II era on our dress uniforms, because those were cool and the current ones (Army Service Uniform) aren't as cool. It's like the dress blues and pickle suit got together and had an ugly baby. (Or, rather, they asked people what part of the uniform they liked least, and kept all of those.)

If Dougie had to wear one of our no-starch, no-iron, get-dirty-and-sweaty uniforms, he'd die from the shame.

Doug Phillips and his cadre of "Manly Men" are terrified of women who are their own persons.

I remember the older uniforms. My father was in the USAF from 1953 -1976. I remember my mom starching his fatigues and service dress blues. The pants were starched and dried wire forms in the 1960s.

The new uniforms may be wash and wear but I like the old styles better.

Oh and DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL

Mhm, yes, we're the ones who want those we disagree with banned. My dear commenter, you get an A for the use of irony but you should try harder not to score points for the other team next time.

What is the point of that manhood movie? I swear, for a self-proclaimed straight man, Dougie sure has a flair for the dramatic.

What is the point of that manhood movie? I swear, for a self-proclaimed straight man, Dougie sure has a flair for the dramatic.

I want to watch it but I think my family would rebel.

How are these people not embarrassed to be doing that?! I bet not a single one would actually go join the Army.

Too right.

I want to watch it but I think my family would rebel.

Tell them it's part of Snarkfest, and that you will provide the appropriate munchies and beverages. You might want to come up with a drinking game in advance (non-alcoholic for kids and abstainers, booze for the lushes). It would be fun!

Archived