IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

WI is such a clusterfick right now in regards to housing prices. It is hard to get financing based just on the fact that so many houses are NOT selling, so it is hard to get an appraisal. Then there are some that do short sales, which drive down the prices.

Honestly, it is easier to get into a fancy home if you have crappy credit and do a CFD, then if you have good credit and try to finance. SO wrong.

Agree. There is a house around the corner from me, I so wish I had the money to buy it. It's about 100 years old, very large with a huge carriage house. Beautiful parquet floors, built in DR buffet, fireplace, built in book cases. Nice corner lot. It needs a new roof, which would be about $30,000 for both house and carriage house. $99,000 But I heard they'd take $70,000 for it.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-W-S ... 6157_zpid/

I bought the pink chair you see on the 3rd floor, there were 2 of them. $25 each.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that house is amazing for the price. I live in an area which has pretty cheap house prices for the UK and if I were to buy my house now it would cost around twice that amount for a bloody old, tiny terraced house in a not-that-brilliant area (there's worse areas, but there are a damn sight better ones too). I would sell my own mother for a house like that one, even though it needs a new roof. I can't believe how cheap the mortgage would be either.

Wow, that house is amazing for the price. I live in an area which has pretty cheap house prices for the UK and if I were to buy my house now it would cost around twice that amount for a bloody old, tiny terraced house in a not-that-brilliant area (there's worse areas, but there are a damn sight better ones too). I would sell my own mother for a house like that one, even though it needs a new roof. I can't believe how cheap the mortgage would be either.

Sola, it is a gorgeous house. The woodwork has never been painted, and the floors have been well maintained. The kitchen needs updating but is perfectly functional, I wouldn't be in a rush to do it. I would modernize the 3rd floor after I did the roof. It would sell for $300,000 to $400,000 in the city where I just moved from.

Agree. There is a house around the corner from me, I so wish I had the money to buy it. It's about 100 years old, very large with a huge carriage house. Beautiful parquet floors, built in DR buffet, fireplace, built in book cases. Nice corner lot. It needs a new roof, which would be about $30,000 for both house and carriage house. $99,000 But I heard they'd take $70,000 for it.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-W-S ... 6157_zpid/

I bought the pink chair you see on the 3rd floor, there were 2 of them. $25 each.

OT. Wow. I love that house! Asking 99K? Swoons!

The pink chair is really nice too. Great buy. It would probably sell for $200+ in my neck of the woods, even with shredded upholstery, but it looks in really good condition.

:::considers moving to WI:::

Sola, it is a gorgeous house. The woodwork has never been painted, and the floors have been well maintained. The kitchen needs updating but is perfectly functional, I wouldn't be in a rush to do it. I would modernize the 3rd floor after I did the roof. It would sell for $300,000 to $400,000 in the city where I just moved from.

That's amazing. We bought our home in 1997 for £60,000. It's a Victorian terraced house, we're in the middle with a passage. When we bought it, it needed lots doing to it; we put in heating, double glazing, got rid of the outside toilet and 4 years ago did the attic out into a bedroom. The first ten years we were here we froze in the winter as the house was so cold and damp with such a crappy heating system - we were spending a fortune keeping the house warm. It was such a shock as we moved from a rented flat which was modern and new and very energy efficient. We've got it how we want it now but even if we sold it now we'd only get around £100,000 for it which would buy another crappy terraced house. I'd love to be able to buy a larger house (nothing too big, just a little bigger) with a bit of land (we do have a small garden) somewhere that is more rural. The long term plan is to try and move to North Wales within 10 years and hopefully do just that.

That is a beautiful house and so many rooms! It seems like such a great price. My husband and I have an ongoing argument about Victorian vs. Craftsman homes. Hopefully we get it cleared up by the time I finish medical school.

Ugh, I'm sure you're right. Only, I think it will be spelled "MckRib."

And that is why I should reread my posts before leaving the thread!

Ah well; you knew what I meant.

No, she isn't pg yet. She is still in the "reconciliation" period with Iz. When her blog is seized we will see the "miraculous reunion". I don't think I would have believed anyone would file for legal seperation for blog clicks. Of course, I'd never crossed paths with the likes of Mckmama. Why should it surprise me?

The latest house is just a very, very expensive set. The miraculous (Jesus loves her best, y'all! Prayer works!) praying home of IZ will enable them to move to another house. This is just the "single mother with MSC doin' it for herself" season.

And that is why I should reread my posts before leaving the thread!

Ah well; you knew what I meant.

No, she isn't pg yet. She is still in the "reconciliation" period with Iz. When her blog is seized we will see the "miraculous reunion". I don't think I would have believed anyone would file for legal seperation for blog clicks. Of course, I'd never crossed paths with the likes of Mckmama. Why should it surprise me?

The latest house is just a very, very expensive set. The miraculous (Jesus loves her best, y'all! Prayer works!) praying home of IZ will enable them to move to another house. This is just the "single mother with MSC doin' it for herself" season.

Oh, I wasn't trying to nitpick! Just thinking about how "cutesy" she is with her nicknames and spellings (except Stellan, of course. That still bugs me). I do think you're right and that she is gearing up for some major click$ when they miraculously reunite. He brought her S'MORES, folks!

Also, off-topic, but do you know what MSC stands for? I know she refers to her kids this way, but I don't know why.

Also, off-topic, but do you know what MSC stands for? I know she refers to her kids this way, but I don't know why.

I thought it stood for "many stupid children" for the longest time.

Also, at this point, I'm wondering if their "separation" was less a separation amd more a "Iz going away to work because his crappy business failed"

I don't know much of anything about filing for bankruptcy, but could a pending divorce effect the decisions for that? Would they get more of a break that way? They'd in theory have more money if they lived together (Maintaining one household, no child support, no need to furnish a second home, etc). I could definitely see them getting a separation if that was the case.

So now she is giving one of the kids some Xyng supplements. Not that anyone needed any more proof, but she is seriously a loon -- a manipulative one, at that. Her tactics MUST be working, though, given the trip to Sundance, seemingly provided by Xyngular. I really hope that none of her sheeple follow her example and decide to stop treatments for their children's medical problems.

So now she is giving one of the kids some Xyng supplements. Not that anyone needed any more proof, but she is seriously a loon -- a manipulative one, at that. Her tactics MUST be working, though, given the trip to Sundance, seemingly provided by Xyngular. I really hope that none of her sheeple follow her example and decide to stop treatments for their children's medical problems.

:o :o

MSC= Many Small Children.

You didn't offend. I am terrible about proofreading online.

Oh! Thank you. I had wondered for a while. :)

Also, to the PP who said she gives Xyngular to her KID? WTF? Did she specify WHY she did this? Unbelievable.

The giving Xyng to her kid thing -- and an explanation of what's in the pills -- is on the front page of MWOP right now: mwopblog.com

The giving Xyng to her kid thing -- and an explanation of what's in the pills -- is on the front page of MWOP right now: mwopblog.com

She lies so much that there's no way to know when she's lying or telling the truth. I hope she's not giving any of her kids this Xyng.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the possibility that she's not actually giving the crap to her own kids, but just saying she is and (recommending other people do) to make money. So FOUL.

There are warnings on the box of medicine for a reason, if it says not to give it to a child, its a bad idea to give it to a child.

This woman seems rather unstable, and makes a constant amount of bad choices.

Oh! Thank you. I had wondered for a while. :)

Also, to the PP who said she gives Xyngular to her KID? WTF? Did she specify WHY she did this? Unbelievable.

This morning I started one of my children on the energy and mood capsule from my health supplement regimen. It's the first time I've ever even dreamed of giving that one to one of my kids, but I keep hearing amazing testimonials about how it is helping other children with some mood and behavior stuff, so we are going to give it a try!

THEN she insinuated that her ped OK'd her self medicating her child with a supplement with more caffeine than a redbull and a substance (DMAA) that has been banned and deemed unsafe in many countries

Yeah we were just at the ped recently. :) I wanted to wait until I was home from my trip and we had time before school before starting something new.

So sick!

Oh how I wish that somebody would report her to child protection for this. As someone involved at times in child protection, social workers here in the UK would be very concerned about a parent giving diet pills which contain a lot of stimulants to a young child.

She is fucking insane if she is giving that garbage to her babies. I don't believe for a min. that her pediatrician gave the okay for that. She's either a lying cow, or crazy.

She is fucking insane if she is giving that garbage to her babies. I don't believe for a min. that her pediatrician gave the okay for that. She's either a lying cow, or crazy.

She never said the pediatrician told her it was fine. She's good at wordsmithing, she just said they'd gone to the pediatrician. The assumption she wants people to come away with is that she asked the peds. A million dollars she never asked.

WI is such a clusterfick right now in regards to housing prices. It is hard to get financing based just on the fact that so many houses are NOT selling, so it is hard to get an appraisal. Then there are some that do short sales, which drive down the prices.

Honestly, it is easier to get into a fancy home if you have crappy credit and do a CFD, then if you have good credit and try to finance. SO wrong.

Now this house is over a half million dollars. I've been in it a lot as I know the man who built it. It's on a lake, which automatically increases the price. The listing doesn't say it but the huge garage is connected to the house through an underground tunnel, perfect in tornado weather. The D.R. has a mammoth mosaic of the Last Supper. It came from a monastery, perfect for a fundie family. The man who built it was a Catholic fundie. It is a spectacular house but I don't know about the $775,000 price tag. The photos do not do the home justice.

http://www.homefinder.com/WI/Tomahawk/8 ... hawksin_Rd

She never said the pediatrician told her it was fine. She's good at wordsmithing, she just said they'd gone to the pediatrician. The assumption she wants people to come away with is that she asked the peds. A million dollars she never asked.

Oh, I totally agree she didn't ask. But those idiots that follow her will be giving it to their kids with their milk and cereal all because of her insinuations.

Archived