IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

THEN she insinuated that her ped OK'd her self medicating her child with a supplement with more caffeine than a redbull and a substance (DMAA) that has been banned and deemed unsafe in many countries

But y'all, it's natural! Those doctors are just uptight about parents giving their kids stuff that will help them because it lets people go against the medical establishment!

I do hope she isn't giving it to one of the kids, but I bet she is.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if she's using a Diva Cup, she apparently doesn't have a McRib cooking yet.

Speaking of which, I know those things are disgusting, but I want one (McRib, not Diva Cup).

erg. I really don't want to know about anyone elses sanitary habits.

Then you'll want to avoid the "Ask Me Anything" subforum... :D

Then you'll want to avoid the "Ask Me Anything" subforum... :D

There's a big difference between "hey if you have a question about diva cups ask away" and "hey let me share with you what I shove up my hoochie each month".

There's a big difference between "hey if you have a question about diva cups ask away" and "hey let me share with you what I shove up my hoochie each month".

Oh, believe me, I know - I didn't mean that to be snarking on the information provided in the AMA forum, sorry.

I'm sure with a bit of googlizing you can find a TMI avatar.

riffle

Oh, believe me, I know - I didn't mean that to be snarking on the information provided in the AMA forum, sorry.

I know, I didn't take it like that, I meant that sharing info when asked is good, sharing when unasked, on facebook is not. :)

I meant that sharing info when asked is good, sharing when unasked, on facebook is not. :)

Words to live by!

Well, if she's using a Diva Cup, she apparently doesn't have a McRib cooking yet.

Speaking of which, I know those things are disgusting, but I want one (McRib, not Diva Cup).

Well, those two things will be forever and inseparably linked in my mind now...

Her latest FB update:

Making a rabbit hutch with Big Mac. You know, for our newborn baby bunnies.

Will someone please stop giving this woman animals? :(

Her latest FB update:

Will someone please stop giving this woman animals? :(

How long until she discovers the HRS site and lets them have free run to destroy the house, like the goats...

(and of course there won't be any keeping the sexes separate or neutering, so they'll have more and more rabbits around)

Rabbit milk soap anyone? Or raw rabbit milk on your cereal, perhaps?

I just popped into MWOP after not checking in for a while and

1) they are having the peanut butter wars over there, with people saying that if a child has a nut allergy they should be homeschooled, rather than having nut-free classrooms

2) looks like another forum has started because some people thought the moderation was too harsh. But it's all secret, and not google-able, and apparently they talk real mean about the kids. What does that make it, MWOP incarnation #5? I've lost track. OHIH was the best IMO, all those cocktail recipes!

I want to see the new site, because these people are fucking crazy. I just need to gawk.

Me too. But the link was removed off of MWOP and I can't find it because apparently they filtered out all the obvious search terms so it's not google-able. Are there any MWOPers in the house who have the link and can share with us?

Archived